Messages by Date
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] SearchApi `handleApiCancel` resets `tagForm` instead of `apiForm` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] `/exception/trigger` page: `isloading` is never reset and the error model drops it [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Blog posts have no date (arbitrary order on deploy); wrong dates/titles in news frontmatter; zh OSPP2025 post never published [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] SearchApi `handleApiCancel` resets `tagForm` instead of `apiForm` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] SiderMenu `flatMenuKeys` is computed once in the constructor, so plugin menu items are never highlighted [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Download page links superseded releases to the live dist mirror; Rust client version/docs mismatch [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] `/exception/trigger` page: `isloading` is never reset and the error model drops it [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Broken links and locale bugs in site components (users page, footer, versions page, contributors) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [DOC] zh locale gaps: missing translation ids, untranslated pages, wrong translations, missing version-2.7.0.x.json and untranslated docs [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [ISSUE #6488] Refresh modified apollo registry instances. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix: handle config import and export callbacks [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix: handle config import and export callbacks [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [DOC] Copy issues: typos, inconsistent "ShenYu" brand casing, Chinese text left in English docs [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [BUG] Blog posts have no date (arbitrary order on deploy); wrong dates/titles in news frontmatter; zh OSPP2025 post never published [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(dubbo): offload reference initialization from request threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] perf(admin): batch discovery synchronization queries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(logging): backpressure saturated cloud callback executors [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(response): release WebClient bodies on chain failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(websocket): register endpoints once across context refreshes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(admin): validate proxy discovery bindings before writes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(admin): validate discovery bindings before upstream refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [ISSUE #7169] Prevent instance attribute updates from deleting nacos upstreams. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(admin): scope sync cache queries to the changed namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(httpclient): budget deadlines for complete retry sequences [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] test: protect core dashboard business logic [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] ApiDebug error toasts use `rs.msg` instead of `rs.message` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] perf(plugin): select matching candidates in one pass [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] perf(web): reuse compiled CORS origin patterns [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(web): unregister removed ext plugins (#7196)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(logging): support standalone ClickHouse tables [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(logging): declare Elasticsearch log field mappings [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [ISSUE #645] Use API response message for mock request errors [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Bound URI readiness waits and respect interruption [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Preserve WebClient response header deduplication [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix: pass namespaceId when deleting discovery config [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Activate scale policies only after commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Preserve copied API bean paths during registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] Project hygiene: README/Node version, engines, yarn.lock, markdownlint dep, onBrokenLinks, error-suppression.js, unused/large images [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Update parent and descendant tags transactionally [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Apply WebClient request header deduplication [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Grant selector and rule event permissions atomically [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] test: protect core dashboard business logic [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Index metadata cold lookups by path prefix [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] publish complete Tars proxy snapshots on refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Skip orphan discovery bindings during full sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [BUG] Broken links and locale bugs in site components (users page, footer, versions page, contributors) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Make single and batch upstream writes transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Roll back dictionary imports and audit records together [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Make proxy selector imports atomic [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Make existence probes compatible with Oracle [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [DOC] Event page missing 2.7.1, wrong 2.7.0.3 description, and zh release notes missing for 2.7.0.3 / 2.7.1 [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] scope selective app auth updates by namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Clean tag relations and prevent orphaned children [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] Align permission query counts with list filters [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] activate discovery bindings after transaction commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] resolve storage Compose healthchecks and propagate failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fixes #6484: Guard missing Dubbo ingress endpoints [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] publish batch upstream changes after commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] paginate API listings and batch tag lookups [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] fail integration health gates on exhausted retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] add indexes for admin namespace and relation queries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] paginate namespace plugin lists without loading jars [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] propagate namespaces through API registrars [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] shut down orderly Disruptor workers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] apply SQL pagination to management lists [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] batch proxy selector discovery lookups [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] preserve Disruptor backpressure with bounded consumer queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] bound shared gateway executor workers by default [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260924-121242 created (now 2477a80ae7)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Config export modal never closes; import success with `data: null` calls `JSON.parse(undefined)` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] isolate selector logging queue initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [DOC] Missing images, MDX rendering glitches and wrong links in current docs, helm and release guides [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [DOC] Broken and stale links in blog/news posts (/docs/next, /docs/index, hashed asset paths, /en prefix, incubator host) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] check the response header deduplication strategy [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [DOC] zh locale gaps: missing translation ids, untranslated pages, wrong translations, missing version-2.7.0.x.json and untranslated docs [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [DOC] Missing images, MDX rendering glitches and wrong links in current docs, helm and release guides [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] make log collector startup idempotent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [type:fix] close cloud logging callback executors [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [DOC] Copy issues: typos, inconsistent "ShenYu" brand casing, Chinese text left in English docs [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [DOC] Event page missing 2.7.1, wrong 2.7.0.3 description, and zh release notes missing for 2.7.0.3 / 2.7.1 [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] Remove leftover Docusaurus template pages and dead code (/helloReact, /markdown-page, unused components, stale blogInfo/newsInfo, progress.md) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [BUG] Download page links superseded releases to the live dist mirror; Rust client version/docs mismatch [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [DOC] Broken and stale links in blog/news posts (/docs/next, /docs/index, hashed asset paths, /en prefix, incubator host) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [BUG] Two docs versions are both labelled 2.7.1; the /docs/2.7.1 snapshot is stale and contains all broken links reported by the build [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Removed ext-lib plugin never unregistered from the plugin chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:fix] unregister removed ext plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] AddAndUpdateApiDoc / AddAndUpdateTag declare PropTypes validators in `static defaultProps` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260924-124058 created (now bf9ed60423)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] e2e tests are stale Ant Design Pro leftovers – `npm run test:all` always fails [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] test: restore frontend test baseline and CI coverage [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: b21df53c89463e8f1e10817ac35ddc15b8ec12c3
github-bot
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #645] Use API response message for mock request errors [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: use API response message for mock request errors (#659)
dengliming
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: ci: limit build matrix to Node.js 20 (#656)
shown
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: pass namespaceId when deleting discovery config (#596)
dengliming
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] PluginHandle table renders the literal string "text" instead of `{text}` when no plugin matches [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] test: restore frontend test baseline and CI coverage [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: ecf96c931d981973e17efae611b5db1971291e42
github-bot
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] AddAndUpdateApiDoc / AddAndUpdateTag declare PropTypes validators in `static defaultProps` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 20c3ea638d2c983e159d00d3b23e92e610b46355
github-bot
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260924-105251 created (now 4dd34be6d2)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260924-105154 created (now bd04f158fb)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: render plugin id in fallback (#655)
dengliming
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #647] Fix plugin fallback text rendering. [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [Feature] Establish frontend regression testing and CI coverage [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] ci: limit build matrix to Node.js 20 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] ci: limit build matrix to Node.js 20 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [ISSUE #647] Fix plugin fallback text rendering. [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(global): compare the Upgrade header value case-insensitively [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] PluginHandle table renders the literal string "text" instead of `{text}` when no plugin matches [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[I] [BUG] SearchApi `updateTree` only flattens two tree levels and mutates state to force a re-render [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:feature] Custome classloader hot load plugins to gateway. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:feature] Custome classloader hot load plugins to gateway. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:feature] Custome classloader hot load plugins to gateway. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ratelimiter): expire stale concurrent entries (#7204)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] Concurrent rate-limiter zset has no TTL; leaked entries permanently block the key [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:fix] expire stale concurrent limiter entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Fix dubbo3.0 cannot get service provider information [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [type:fix] support empty gRPC request parameters [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(grpc): support empty request parameters (#7206)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] NPE/IndexOutOfBoundsException when request param is null or empty [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fix Spring WebSocket client full mode registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(dubbo): match whole key segments when invalidating reference caches (#7217)
shown
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] — Dubbo & Sofa reference caches: `key.contains(id)` substring invalidation → mass spurious rebuilds + O(n) full scan per event [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix(dubbo): match whole key segments when invalidating reference caches [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] ToolsModal JSON-mode submit hardcodes `sort`, `loged`, `matchMode`, `matchRestful`, resetting values of existing tools [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [Enhancement] Raise minimum Node.js to 22 LTS and update the CI matrix (Node 18/20 are EOL) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] metadata model `reload` drops the `path` filter and forwards `appName` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] RuleCopy reads `currentNamespaceId` from props instead of state, and dereferences unguarded `.find()` results [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Selector springCloud submit loop overwrites `handle` entries and deletes `values.key` instead of `values.keys` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix(dubbo): match whole key segments when invalidating reference caches [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AppAuth AddTable deletes path rows by `path` value and uses `record.id` as rowKey for new rows [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] `/exception/trigger` page: `isloading` is never reset and the error model drops it [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] e2e tests are stale Ant Design Pro leftovers – `npm run test:all` always fails [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Missing i18n keys render empty strings (login verification code, Registry modal, Instance page, en-US SELECT.WAY) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] PluginHandle table renders the literal string "text" instead of `{text}` when no plugin matches [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] ApiDebug error toasts use `rs.msg` instead of `rs.message` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AddAndUpdateApiDoc / AddAndUpdateTag declare PropTypes validators in `static defaultProps` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] BasicLayout `getBaseRedirect` picks the first authorized key in `routerData` – logo click can land on McpServer instead of Home [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AuthRoute `removeEmptyMenu` return value is discarded – parent menus with no authorized children remain [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AuthButton cache writes `buttonCache.perms` instead of `buttonCache[perms]` – cache never hits [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Login: `initSecret()` is fire-and-forget and the login callback dereferences `res.code` on an undefined response [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] SearchApi `handleApiCancel` resets `tagForm` instead of `apiForm` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Null dereferences on optional server fields (ApiInfo tags, ProxySelectorModal props/handlerArray) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] mcpServer model treats any response as success and never checks `code` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Namespace page: cancelling the modal resets `currentPage` without refetching; delete mutates `selectedRowKeys` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] SiderMenu `flatMenuKeys` is computed once in the constructor, so plugin menu items are never highlighted [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] ApiDebug `[apiDetail.apiPath]` effect overwrites the whole `initialValue`, losing mock id/host/header/query [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] ApiDebug builds the request host with `url.port || "80"` – wrong for HTTPS environments [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Config export modal never closes; import success with `data: null` calls `JSON.parse(undefined)` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Table sorters compare the wrong field (Instance, Plugin, NamespacePlugin, PluginHandle) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] CommonRuleHandle JSON validator calls `callback` twice and parses `undefined` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Selector/Rule modals mutate `this.state` directly (dictionary lists, configPropsJson) instead of calling setState [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Selecting another selector does not reset the rule/tool page and fetches with `selectorPageSize` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] `date-fns` is imported but not declared in package.json [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Instance page adds a window `resize` listener on every chart render and never disposes echarts instances [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Discovery `updateSelector` destructures a non-existent `discoveryType` prop and compares `data.type` (plugin name) with "local" [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] DiscoveryImportModal reads a `currentNamespaceId` prop that is never provided – fetchDiscovery always uses `namespaceId: undefined` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] auth model `reload` forwards `name` while AppAuth filters by `appKey`/`phone`; AppAuth fetchValue hardcodes `pageSize: 20` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Search handlers do not reset `currentPage` and delete handlers hardcode `pageSize: 12` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] `download()` does not check the HTTP status before saving the response body as a file [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] discovery model `reload` and the TCP page `fetchValue` drop `namespaceId` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Password fields rendered with plain `Input` and prefilled from the server response (User / Registry modals) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] McpServer tool table reads non-existent `toolTotal` from the common model – pagination is capped at one page [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Unguarded `JSON.parse` of server-provided strings inside render blanks entire pages [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [SECURITY] `eval(checkRule)` executes admin-stored plugin-handle rule strings as JavaScript [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] alert model `reload` destructures `userName` and drops `namespaceId` – list refetched without namespace after delete [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [SECURITY] API debug renders non-JSON upstream response bodies as HTML via ReactHtmlParser [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Namespace page: search filter `namespaceId` is read from props instead of state – filter never applied [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] ProxySelectorCopy calls `onOk(undefined)` when nothing is selected – `handleCopyData` throws TypeError [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Home page plugin tag navigates with a relative path `plug/...`, landing on NotFound under hash history [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AuthRoute renders `<Route path={redirectPath} component={null}/>` instead of redirecting when the user lacks permission [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] AiProxy ApiKeys: `useMemo` deps reference `onToggle` before its declaration – stale closures (TDZ error if not transpiled) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] HeadersEditor deletes rows by header key and assigns duplicate `index` values [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Discovery (TCP) page never initializes `isPluginEnabled` from the plugin list – first toggle disables the plugin [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] Scale PolicyModal always calls `values.beginTime.format()` – editing non time-window policies throws and cannot be saved [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] `*reload` generator is declared under `reducers` in pluginHandle and shenyuDict models – state is replaced by a Generator object and no refetch happens [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[I] [BUG] request() swallows every error and resolves to undefined, breaking sagas and leaving loading states stuck [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [BUG] Fix #7058: docker-compose hardcoded JWT secret key allows forging admin authentication [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sign): avoid per-request String.format in ComposableSignService#skipSignExchange (#7214)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(sign): avoid per-request String.format in ComposableSignService#skipSignExchange [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ComposableSignService.skipSignExchange`: 3× `String.format` per signed request [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] page the instance info list query in the database [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] page the mock request record list query in the database [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [type:fix] avoid retrying partial AI streams [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy stream retry replays the whole upstream, duplicating SSE content [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai-proxy): avoid replaying partial streams (#7205)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(sign): avoid per-request String.format in ComposableSignService#skipSignExchange [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix(sign): avoid per-request String.format in ComposableSignService#skipSignExchange [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] resolve the tars service annotation the same way the bean lookup does [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix(sign): avoid per-request String.format in ComposableSignService#skipSignExchange [shenyu]
via GitHub