Messages by Date
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] CI pr_build fails when the Maven cache is missing: the module-scoped reactor includes shenyu-bootstrap but not its dependencies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: docs: refresh README and architecture diagram (#7209)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] docs: refresh README and architecture diagram [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix: validate Shenyu client HTTP registry request bodies (#6713) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] ci: build only required examples in e2e [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: build only required examples in e2e (#7208)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle the default annotations of the mcp openApi generator (#6666) (#7177)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] McpOpenApiGenerator throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when `@OpenAPIDefinition.servers()` is empty (the default) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [type:fix] handle the default annotations in the mcp openApi generator (#6666) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] docs: refresh README and architecture diagram [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] ai-proxy-api-key mapper uses MySQL-only NOW(3), non-portable across dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: bind the ai proxy api key timestamps instead of the MySQL-only NOW(3) (#6693) (#7178)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [type:fix] bind the ai proxy api key timestamps instead of the MySQL-only NOW(3) (#6693) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] Token-limiter resets the Redis TTL on every increment, so the time-window never resets under sustained traffic [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once (#7166)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] ci: build only required examples in e2e [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sync): process zookeeper delete events (#7102)
shown
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] Zookeeper callback early-returns on all NODE_DELETED events — every config deletion is silently dropped [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(sync): process zookeeper delete events [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(sync): process zookeeper delete events [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix: fix ci [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fix ci (#7207)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(sync): process zookeeper delete events [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] handle the default annotations in the mcp openApi generator (#6666) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix: fix ci [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] preserve forwarded MCP response body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6624] Cache persisted scale policy after selective update [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] support empty gRPC request parameters [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] avoid retrying partial AI streams [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] expire stale concurrent limiter entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] release collected MCP response buffers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] retry network failures with exponential backoff [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] scope cryptor JSON replacement to configured path [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] forward configured sign app parameter [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] validate plugin jar Maven metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6629] Handle unknown RPC types safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix: concurrent access to discovery sync data listeners(#6686) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] unregister removed ext plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6628] Preserve query when collapsing URI slashes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6622] Make plugin resource initialization transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6621] Safely cascade role deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6619] Publish create events for imported plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix: reject empty registry and namespace delete requests(#6687) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6614] Fix namespace plugin enabled result mapping [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6598] Preserve configured K8s ingress upstream protocols [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6592] Remove fixed waits from heartbeat tests [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix: remove unsupported auth path namespace queries(#6688) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] test(client): use an ephemeral registration port [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] test(admin): control instance heartbeat time [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] test(loadbalancer): avoid external health check dependency [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] perf(admin): coalesce selector import events [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix(httpclient): limit fixed retries to transient GET failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] fix(httpclient): enable keep-alive by default [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(tars): avoid busy spin during proxy initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(plugin): release response buffer once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [I] [BUG] initPrx busy-spins on lock contention burning CPU [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch codex/remove-tars updated (d909138a44 -> 96635f64ba)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tars): avoid busy spin during proxy initialization (#7099)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix(admin): scope long-poll cache refreshes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix: set MQTT sessionPresent from cleanSession flag and stored session state (#6889) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
[PR] [type:fix] bind the ai proxy api key timestamps instead of the MySQL-only NOW(3) (#6693) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/23
Re: [PR] fix: reconcile upstream snapshots without retaining removed instances [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): release response buffer once (#7110)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] ResponseDecorator double-releases the joined DataBuffer (IllegalReferenceCountException / pooled-buffer corruption) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuWebHandler.putExtPlugins mutates sourcePlugins without synchronization, races with onPluginEnabled [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(web): synchronize external plugin updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(web): synchronize external plugin updates (#7109)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(web): continue disallowed cors preflight chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] CrossFilter short-circuits OPTIONS preflight with 200 OK even for disallowed origins, bypassing the filter chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(web): continue disallowed cors preflight chain (#7108)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] ScaleRuleCache mutated before @Transactional commit → stale cache on rollback [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): update scale rule cache after commit (#7107)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
[I] [BUG] CI pr_build fails when the Maven cache is missing: the module-scoped reactor includes shenyu-bootstrap but not its dependencies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(admin): update scale rule cache after commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] CI pr_build fails when the Maven cache is missing: the module-scoped reactor includes shenyu-bootstrap but not its dependencies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: install the new cache before closing the previous one (#7163) (#7164)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:fix] release the clients that are replaced or removed (#7163) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard the rule handle of the general context plugin (#6657) (#7167)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] GeneralContextPlugin NPE on null cached handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:fix] guard the rule handle of the general context plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:perf] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch instead of p… [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] test: add unit tests for k8s ingress parsers and IngressReconciler (#6679) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Fixes #6593: Expose cache eviction assertion failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] fix: reuse a static ObjectMapper in the ai response transformer plugin (#6670) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] fix: reconcile upstream snapshots without retaining removed instances [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] fix: honor the enabled attribute when registering websocket client metadata (#6665) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): handle null rpc results (#7111)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
[PR] [type:fix] release the clients that are replaced or removed (#7163) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix: make shenyu-examples-mcp work normally [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] Fixes #6617: Validate resource update requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(sofa): handle null rpc results [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] SofaProxyService casts null RPC result placeholder to GenericObject [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(client): make register publisher startup idempotent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] Sliding-window counts stale entries before cleanup, causing spurious rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Fixes #6775: Guard ExtensionLoader joins during concurrent initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(admin): scope long-poll cache refreshes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] perf(loadbalancer): cache consistent hash rings [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): bound the default connection pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Refactor Selector [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Refactor Selector [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(sofa): compare metadata fields null safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] SofaMetaDataHandler uses raw .equals on possibly-null fields → NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): compare metadata fields null safely (#7112)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
[I] [Task] release the redis clients that are replaced or removed — cache plugin ordering and two handlers without removePlugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(plugin): default missing load balance request data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] LoadbalancerUtils NPE on missing remoteAddress/method [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: release the redis client that is replaced (#7156) (#7157)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): default missing load balance request data (#7114)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Nacos instance register: a weight-only change produces phantom ADDED+DELETED events that permanently delete the upstream row [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] Nacos instance register: a weight-only change produces phantom ADDED+DELETED events that permanently delete the upstream row [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] Refactor Selector [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ratelimiter): evict stale requests before count (#7120)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/22
[I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [Task] release the redis clients that are replaced or removed — cache plugin ordering and two handlers without removePlugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] <title> admin cont't delete upstream success [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[PR] [type:fix] give the token limiter counter its window only once [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] [BUG] <title> admin can't delete upstream success [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [I] Nacos instance register: a weight-only change produces phantom ADDED+DELETED events that permanently delete the upstream row [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
Re: [PR] fix(ratelimiter): evict stale requests before count [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/22
[I] [BUG] <title> admin cont't delete upstream success [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] [type:fix] guard the rule handle of the general context plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] <title> admin cont't delete upstream success [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RedisConnectionFactory has no lifecycle end — replacing a redis client leaks the previous Lettuce pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:fix] release the redis client that is replaced [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:fix] release the redis client that is replaced [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] fix(httpclient): bound the default connection pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] perf(loadbalancer): cache consistent hash rings [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] fix(admin): scope long-poll cache refreshes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] fix(tars): clear companion caches on invalidation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] fix(plugin): bound metadata path cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] [type:fix] release the redis client that is replaced [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RedisConnectionFactory has no lifecycle end — replacing a redis client leaks the previous Lettuce pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] ConsulSyncDataService uses non-thread-safe HashMap for shared state accessed by 7 concurrent watcher threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(consul): use concurrent watcher state maps (#7145)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(consul): use concurrent watcher state maps [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RedisConnectionFactory has no lifecycle end — replacing a redis client leaks the previous Lettuce pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] — AI request/response transformer + MCP decorator: `collectList` on streaming responses breaks backpressure / unbounded in-memory buffering [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [BUG] RedisConnectionFactory has no lifecycle end — replacing a redis client leaks the previous Lettuce pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin (db rows + rule form) and bound the inspected body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin (db rows + rule form) and bound the inspected body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:feat] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task] P2C/ShortResponse Loadbalancer support all proxy plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): encode request path values (#7118)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestConfigHelper.buildPath does not URL-encode path/query values [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(mcp): encode request path values [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(ai): evict transformer clients by rule id [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai): evict transformer clients by rule id (#7121)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] removeRule destroys the wrong cache key, leaking stale ChatClients [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(sentinel): serialize global rule updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sentinel): serialize global rule updates (#7125)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Sentinel rule handler read-modify-writes the global rule list non-atomically (lost updates) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(mcp): reuse configured response json mapper [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): reuse configured response json mapper (#7116)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] MessageHandlingResult.getResponseBodyAsJson serializes MCP types with plain ObjectMapper (wrong serializer) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(ai): preserve headers on transform fallback [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Response transformer mutates response headers before validating body extraction [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai): preserve headers on transform fallback (#7122)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): serialize message responses safely (#7115)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] handleMessageEndpoint builds JSON via String.format without escaping + default-charset bytes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(mcp): serialize message responses safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:feat] add the sensitive word plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin (db rows + rule form) and bound the inspected body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix logging-kafka : avoid sending a record during initialization. (#7150)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] TcpBootstrapServer.shutdown never disposes the upstream ConnectionProvider (connection-pool leak) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tcp): dispose upstream connection pool (#7119)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(tcp): dispose upstream connection pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] NPE when metaData rpcExt is null or blank [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] MemorySafeLinkedBlockingQueue.maxFreeMemory and rejector lack volatile/visibility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6560] Avoid junk Kafka log records during producer initialization. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Fixes #6818: Harden storage Compose scripts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7034] Fix transient cache gaps during websocket refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(common): publish queue configuration safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): publish queue configuration safely (#7141)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Kafka producer sends a junk record into the log topic on every init [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(register): track all HTTP registrations [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [Task] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin (db rows + rule form) and bound the inspected body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] [type:feat] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [type:feat] add the sensitive word plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:feat] add the sensitive word plugin (#7153)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientRegisterRepository uses static mutable URI/ApiDoc fields — only the last DTO is offlined on shutdown, with cross-instance leakage [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): track all HTTP registrations (#7143)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve distinct failback entries [shenyu]
via GitHub