notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Messages by Thread
[PR] fix(dubbo): preserve registry address when rewriting namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor(common): remove unused memory-safe cache (#7377)
dengliming
[PR] OSPP2: Add a stateless MCP tools entry to Agent Gateway [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: restore optional integration test workflows (#7422)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion (#7400)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Auto milestone github ci [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Auto milestone github ci [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: stop requiring integration workflow checks (#7423)
liuhongyu
[PR] ci: stop requiring integration workflow checks (1/2) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: stop requiring integration workflow checks (1/2) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — 11 integrated-test `healthcheck.sh` scripts never exit non-zero (health gate is a no-op) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — 11 integrated-test `healthcheck.sh` scripts never exit non-zero (health gate is a no-op) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Rotate leaked Codecov token and use a secret instead of plaintext [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Rotate leaked Codecov token and use a secret instead of plaintext [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] <ci> main ci is failed [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] <ci> main ci is failed [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] infra(ci): add github action cache speed up ci exec [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] infra(ci): add github action cache speed up ci exec [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] checkstyle 执行的预编译没有包含 pom 的 license header 检查 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] checkstyle 执行的预编译没有包含 pom 的 license header 检查 [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix (ci) : prevent false rocketmq access-log timeouts by waiting for … [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ci): prevent false RocketMQ access-log timeouts by waiting for consumer queue assignment [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(ci): prevent false RocketMQ access-log timeouts by waiting for consumer queue assignment [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Revert "ci: require integration test workflows as PR checks (#6597)" [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: restore optional integration test workflows (2/2) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: require integration test workflows (#6597) (#7407)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch revert-7407-ci/6597-required-it-checks created (now 2edb0b2dca)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) 01/01: Revert "ci: require integration test workflows (#6597) (#7407)"
liuhongyu
[PR] fix(sdk): compose path variable and request param url rewrites [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: sync TCP Discovery plugin enabled status from plugins prop [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(web): parse X-Forwarded-For lists separated by bare commas [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(plugin): rename header keys instead of overwriting values in modify-response [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: redirect unauthorized users instead of rendering a dead Route [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[I] [BUG] RocketMQ E2E can time out before its consumer acquires the access-log queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ E2E can time out before its consumer acquires the access-log queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ E2E can time out before its consumer acquires the access-log queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ E2E can time out before its consumer acquires the access-log queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ E2E can time out before its consumer acquires the access-log queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: parse plugin handle check rules without eval [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: parse plugin handle check rules without eval [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(ApiDebug): render non-JSON response bodies as plain text [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: test(client): fix HeartbeatFailureIsolationTest after startup refactor (#7403)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: run Apache RAT checks in pull request workflow (#6603) (#7405)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: test(loadbalancer): avoid external network in health check (#7409)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Real outbound HTTPS to www.baidu.com in unit test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] apache-rat-plugin configured but never executed in CI + excldue typo [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #7401] test: start heartbeat task before asserting it (#7402)
liuhongyu
[PR] [ISSUE #5580] Keep gateway cache available during WebSocket snapshots [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [type:feat]add rabbitmq logging e2e test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [type:feat]add rabbitmq logging e2e test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [type:feat]add rabbitmq logging e2e test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [type:feat]add rabbitmq logging e2e test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [type:feat]add rabbitmq logging e2e test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Add end-to-end (E2E) testing for logging plugins. [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Instance health DB sync scheduler can stop after one persistence error [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep instance health sync scheduled after failures (#6496) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] When Admin is in cluster mode, the restart causes the gateway node to keep reconnecting by websocket [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: admin(dashboard): sync dashboard build from apache/shenyu-dashboard@8eb1958a3c9a966ff5713260e383d552238ad5dd (#7412)
wanyong
[PR] fix(admin): remove deprecated raw-password lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): remove deprecated raw-password lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): remove deprecated raw-password lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): remove deprecated raw-password lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20261001-000741 deleted (was 315cca4148)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20261002-000620 created (now cb3172fa03)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] websocket closed refresh data from admin clean plugin local memory [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: set timeout for pull request build [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: set timeout for pull request build [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: set timeout for pull request build [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.importData silently writes null discoveryHandlerId [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DataPermissionServiceImpl.createSelector is not transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): isolate data change callbacks by namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] test(loadbalancer): avoid external network in health check [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test(loadbalancer): avoid external network in health check [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] postgresql sql error [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6596] Run admin tests across SQL dialects [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Admin SQL-dialect tests are H2-only in CI (root cause of the open dialect bugs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Admin SQL-dialect tests are H2-only in CI (root cause of the open dialect bugs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Admin SQL-dialect tests are H2-only in CI (root cause of the open dialect bugs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Admin SQL-dialect tests are H2-only in CI (root cause of the open dialect bugs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Admin SQL-dialect tests are H2-only in CI (root cause of the open dialect bugs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: require integration test workflows as PR checks (#6597) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: require integration test workflows as PR checks (#6597) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Integration-test & k8s-ingress workflows are not required checks [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Integration-test & k8s-ingress workflows are not required checks [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(aiproxy): declare ApiKeys handlers before useMemo to avoid stale closures [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Harden periodic tasks so a single exception no longer cancels the schedule [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): keep cluster election scheduled after failures (#6495) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep cluster election scheduled after failures (#6495) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep cluster election scheduled after failures (#6495) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep cluster election scheduled after failures (#6495) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): keep cluster election scheduled after failures (#6495) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Cluster master election scheduler can stop after one renewal exception [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SelectorDataRefresh.refresh() NPE on null data / no-op on empty data (HTTP sync) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] RuleDataRefresh.refresh() NPE on null data / no-op on empty data (HTTP sync) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: run Apache RAT checks in pull request workflow (#6603) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: run Apache RAT checks in pull request workflow (#6603) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: run Apache RAT checks in pull request workflow (#6603) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — `HierarchicalWheelTimer`: non-daemon worker thread never stopped on `shutdown()` + unbounded single-thread task executor [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] perf(admin): index operation log queries (#6675) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — `operation_record_log.selectByCondition`: unbounded audit-log scan, leading-wildcard LIKE on TEXT, no pagination, no index [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — `operation_record_log.selectByCondition`: unbounded audit-log scan, leading-wildcard LIKE on TEXT, no pagination, no index [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(i18n): replace hardcoded Chinese strings with translation keys, add missing keys [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] test: fix heartbeat failure isolation test after publisher startup refactor [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test: fix heartbeat failure isolation test after publisher startup refactor [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] test: fix heartbeat failure isolation test after publisher startup refactor [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [BUG] Heartbeat failure isolation test reads an unscheduled task [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Heartbeat failure isolation test reads an unscheduled task [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Heartbeat failure isolation test reads an unscheduled task [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Heartbeat failure isolation test reads an unscheduled task [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.importData(namespace,...) missing @Transactional (partial commit on failure) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #7369] Support form body fields in mock expressions. [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7369] Support form body fields in mock expressions. [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: release inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf and retain per subscriber write (#6977)
liuhongyu
[PR] fix(auth): preserve AppAuth filters during reload [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #7401] Start heartbeat task in failure isolation test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7401] Start heartbeat task in failure isolation test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7401] Start heartbeat task in failure isolation test [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries (#7259)
liuhongyu
[PR] fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] PageParameter pageSize null-guard checks the wrong variable (currentPage), NPE persists for non-null currentPage + null pageSize [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): make register publisher startup idempotent (#7082)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] ModifyResponsePlugin unconditionally parses the response body as JSON, breaking non-JSON responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuClientRegisterEventPublisher.start() is not idempotent: leaked Disruptor threads + duplicate heartbeat schedulers [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): apply deduplicated WebClient headers (#7083)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): limit fixed retries to transient GET failures (#7180)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: test: add unit tests for k8s ingress parsers and IngressReconciler (#6679) (#7175)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] FixedRetryStrategy retries on ALL errors with no filter and no idempotency guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Race: a concurrent new failure for the same key is silently dropped between a successful retry's accept() and remove() [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: feature (plugin-mock) : support form request body expressions. (#7394)
liuhongyu
[PR] [ISSUE #7310] Remove legacy Spring Boot starter metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] BaseDataCache.removeSelectData/removeRuleData mutate live list in place while readers iterate unsynchronized (CME risk) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] BaseDataCache.removeSelectData/removeRuleData mutate live list in place while readers iterate unsynchronized (CME risk) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] — `ShenyuClientHttpRegistryController` (client registration endpoint) has zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] — `ShenyuClientHttpRegistryController` (client registration endpoint) has zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient request-header deduplication is a no-op (feature broken on the WebClient path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient request-header deduplication is a no-op (feature broken on the WebClient path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Selector/rule match-cache positive hit is discarded (cache defeated for the success path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Selector/rule match-cache positive hit is discarded (cache defeated for the success path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] FileSizeFilter leaks pooled DataBuffer on oversized-file rejection path [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] FileSizeFilter leaks pooled DataBuffer on oversized-file rejection path [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DividePlugin.beginTime is a shared mutable instance field, racy under shortestResponse load balancing [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DividePlugin.beginTime is a shared mutable instance field, racy under shortestResponse load balancing [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] PluginList plugin's config is not sync with basicConfig's plugin config [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] PluginList plugin's config is not sync with basicConfig's plugin config [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Rewrite plugin can throw when replace uses placeholders but regex has no placeholder [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Rewrite plugin can throw when replace uses placeholders but regex has no placeholder [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes RPC ingress parsers can throw NPE when labels or services are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes RPC ingress parsers can throw NPE when labels or services are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Mock plugin fails requests when httpStatusCode is missing or invalid [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Mock plugin fails requests when httpStatusCode is missing or invalid [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Logging console desensitization algorithm leaks across concurrent requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Logging console desensitization algorithm leaks across concurrent requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Client heartbeat scheduler can stop permanently after one full failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Client heartbeat scheduler can stop permanently after one full failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Deleting an unknown discovery id throws NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Deleting an unknown discovery id throws NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] fallbackUri issue [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages