Messages by Date
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] Admin cluster drops WebSocket data-change events handled by non-master nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket SessionSendQueue can stall indefinitely and lose configuration updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [BUG] Gateway ignores failed WebSocket configuration messages without resynchronizing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] Closed WebSocket sessions remain in the namespace session map [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [BUG] Closed WebSocket sessions remain in the namespace session map [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [BUG] WebSocket SessionSendQueue can stall indefinitely and lose configuration updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [BUG] Admin cluster drops WebSocket data-change events handled by non-master nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] Grpc/Dubbo/Sofa parser NPE on null labels + 4-deep service deref chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix: reuse a static ObjectMapper in the ai response transformer plugin (#6670) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiResponseTransformerPlugin`: `new ObjectMapper()` per response (two sites) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: reuse a static ObjectMapper in the ai response transformer plugin (#6670) (#7173)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE in gRPC, Dubbo and Sofa ingress parsers (#6861) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent NPE in gRPC, Dubbo and Sofa ingress parsers (#6861) (#7057)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Invert shenyu-registry-core dependencies and load registry implementations explicitly [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Consul data-sync and registry integration to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Remove legacy Spring Boot auto-configuration metadata from Boot 3 modules [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix(global): compare the Upgrade header value case-insensitively [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Invert shenyu-registry-core dependencies and load registry implementations explicitly [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Deprecated raw-password auth path still exported on public service interface [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Remove the unused MemorySafeWindowTinyLFUMap implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] @Deprecated lock subsystem is still the wired production default [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Remove the unused MemorySafeWindowTinyLFUMap implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] fix: reject empty registry and namespace delete requests(#6687) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: reject empty registry and namespace delete requests (#7190)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [BUG] RegistryController.delete and NamespaceController.delete accept an empty id list, producing invalid `IN ()` SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the RabbitMQ logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the RabbitMQ logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Consul data-sync and registry integration to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Casdoor authentication plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Move Hystrix to shenyu-plugin-store as a deprecated legacy plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the SOFA RPC plugin stack to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Polaris data-sync and registry integration to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Pulsar logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Huawei LTS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Track the phased migration of optional integrations to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common,logging): repair two self-assigning no-op setters (#7281)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Track the phased migration of optional integrations to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the ClickHouse logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Pulsar logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the ClickHouse logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Huawei LTS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Tencent CLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Complete the Motan plugin migration and restore cross-repository compatibility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Migrate the Aliyun SLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the SOFA RPC plugin stack to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Complete the TARS plugin migration and cut over ownership to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Aliyun SLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[I] [Task] Migrate the Tencent CLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] [Task] Move Hystrix to shenyu-plugin-store as a deprecated legacy plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] [Task] Complete the Motan plugin migration and restore cross-repository compatibility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(common,logging): repair two self-assigning no-op setters [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: invoke JSON validator callback once [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Fixes #7168: Register WebSocket metadata in full mode [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: fed203e01101c81c73af0a66a79bcb0ee90da73f
github-bot
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: clean up instance chart lifecycle (#668)
dengliming
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated (f2ef750880 -> 5929a1eeb3)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-052847 created (now fd05f19421)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Websocket client `isFull=true` can never register: URI report requires a pre-existing selector, but no metadata is ever sent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] AuthRoute `removeEmptyMenu` return value is discarded – parent menus with no authorized children remain [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: remove unauthorized empty menus (#669)
dengliming
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: remove unauthorized empty menus [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: clean up instance chart lifecycle [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-051406 created (now d9c35e6b53)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 3b6a83aed618b9cd5f253996dde8cd7a61dbc594
github-bot
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Instance page adds a window `resize` listener on every chart render and never disposes echarts instances [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Broken links and locale bugs in site components (users page, footer, versions page, contributors) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix (registry-apollo) : refresh modified instance cache entries. (#7276)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] resolve the tars service annotation the same way the bean lookup does (#6790) (#7213)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Tars `clazz.getAnnotation(ShenyuTarsService.class)` NPE when annotation is on an interface/superclass [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:fix] resolve the tars service annotation the same way the bean lookup does [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] perf(plugin): select matching candidates in one pass [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] perf(web): reuse compiled CORS origin patterns [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(logging): declare Elasticsearch log field mappings [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(logging): support standalone ClickHouse tables [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: invoke JSON validator callback once [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6488] Refresh modified apollo registry instances. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Apollo registry ignores modified instance events and keeps stale cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] page the mock request record list query in the database (#6808) (#7215)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] — `mock_request_record.selectByQuery`: fetches `body`/`header`/`query` large columns + no pagination + no indexes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:fix] page the mock request record list query in the database [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: ffe04fa98ff0bc0fdf2b7451db0c233171d21952
github-bot
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-043531 created (now 99639f9318)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: add missing dashboard translations (#665)
dengliming
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Missing i18n keys render empty strings (login verification code, Registry modal, Instance page, en-US SELECT.WAY) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: add missing dashboard translations [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(admin): scope sync cache queries to the changed namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): budget deadlines for complete retry sequences [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] perf(admin): batch discovery synchronization queries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(admin): validate discovery bindings before upstream refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: f674661bf61d063881c94df26cc4f0b1c12fa302
github-bot
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix (registry-nacos) : distinguish instance updates from additions and deletions. (#7270)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-043007 created (now 81eb010545)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Nacos instance register: a weight-only change produces phantom ADDED+DELETED events that permanently delete the upstream row [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7169] Prevent instance attribute updates from deleting nacos upstreams. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page (#663)
dengliming
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] `/exception/trigger` page: `isloading` is never reset and the error model drops it [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(sofa): detect selector upstream changes against the last seen config [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): detect selector upstream changes against the last seen config (#7282)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Static URIS list in ShenyuClientURIExecutorSubscriber leaks stale entries across context restarts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): scope registered URIs to the subscriber instance (#7278)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(client): scope registered URIs to the subscriber instance [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] meta_data.pathExistedExclude ignores namespace_id → cross-namespace false-positive path collision [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] scope the meta_data path check on update by namespace (#6689) (#7210)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:fix] scope the meta_data path check on update by namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(websocket): register endpoints once across context refreshes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7169] Prevent instance attribute updates from deleting nacos upstreams. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(dubbo): offload reference initialization from request threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(response): release WebClient bodies on chain failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] TarsPlugin throws on empty/uninitialized proxy list (nextInt(0)) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] guard the tars plugin against an empty proxy list (#6652) (#7211)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:fix] guard the tars plugin against an empty proxy list [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6488] Refresh modified apollo registry instances. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(logging): backpressure saturated cloud callback executors [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(client): scope registered URIs to the subscriber instance [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(sofa): detect selector upstream changes against the last seen config [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) (#7285)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Ingress reconciler dereferences missing ingress or annotations before validation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes gRPC/Sofa context-path parsing reads annotations from the wrong resource [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) (#7286)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] gRPC ingress parsing throws NPE when endpoints are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) (#7288)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) (#7010)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onSelectorChanged builds config-key prefix with raw getNamespaceId() (no SYS_DEFAULT fallback) — selectors invisible when namespaceId null [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] — `instance_info.selectByQuery`: fetches TEXT `instance_info` column + leading-wildcard LIKE + no pagination [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] page the instance info list query in the database (#6807) (#7216)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [type:fix] page the instance info list query in the database [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Endpoint updates can rewrite multi-port service routes to the wrong port [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes gRPC/Sofa context-path parsing reads annotations from the wrong resource [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Ingress reconciler dereferences missing ingress or annotations before validation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] gRPC ingress parsing throws NPE when endpoints are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): bound the default connection pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: remove unauthorized empty menus [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: add missing dashboard translations [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: clean up instance chart lifecycle [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: invoke JSON validator callback once [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: remove leftover Docusaurus template code [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Remove leftover Docusaurus template pages and dead code (/helloReact, /markdown-page, unused components, stale blogInfo/newsInfo, progress.md) [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] Instance page adds a window `resize` listener on every chart render and never disposes echarts instances [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] CommonRuleHandle JSON validator calls `callback` twice and parses `undefined` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: add missing dashboard translations [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: handle failed download responses [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: add missing dashboard translations [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: d2c2ecbc8f39802428f0e699b1e5de269bcafa58
github-bot
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260925-082153 created (now ce13941957)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/25
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] fix: use declared dayjs dependency for instance dates [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [BUG] `date-fns` is imported but not declared in package.json [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: use declared dayjs dependency for instance dates (#664)
dengliming
-
2026/09/25
[PR] fix: use declared dayjs dependency for instance dates [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] [Feature] Gate gateway readiness on initial WebSocket configuration synchronization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] [Feature] Gate gateway readiness on initial WebSocket configuration synchronization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(sofa): detect selector upstream changes against the last seen config [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(common,logging): repair two self-assigning no-op setters [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: e8f10f7837b7e24683ec51eca59f3ac7f581b17b
github-bot
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260925-042756 created (now aa8e8001f5)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] SiderMenu `flatMenuKeys` is computed once in the constructor, so plugin menu items are never highlighted [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: Fix handleApiCancel resetting tagForm instead of apiForm (#662)
dengliming
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] fix: handle config import and export callbacks [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] [BUG] SearchApi `handleApiCancel` resets `tagForm` instead of `apiForm` [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix handleApiCancel resetting tagForm instead of apiForm [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 6b515420992469e057eb3f78935d0f693f34ddde
github-bot
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260925-033647 created (now 6623c67e26)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: test: protect core dashboard business logic (#660)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] test: protect core dashboard business logic [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(kubernetes-controller): isolate dubbo reconciler test cache keys (#7277)
liuhongyu
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] chore(ci): skip workflows for non-build file changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] fix(client): scope registered URIs to the subscriber instance [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] chore(ci): skip workflows for non-build file changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Fix handleApiCancel resetting tagForm instead of apiForm [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub