notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorServiceImpl.update NPE on null discoveryRel / handler / discovery [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate proxy discovery bindings before writes (#7271)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: complete ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator future only after all chunks are received (#6640) (#7040)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first (#7365)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(waf): default the reject status code to 403 when the handle omits it (#7320)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] waf plugin NEP error.. [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): rename the ZombieUpstream selectorId setter misnamed setSelectorName (#7322)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): copy builder state in the CacheUpstream constructor (#7325)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): invalidate the bare-path reference on metadata removal (#7376)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(basic-auth): fall back to the default handle for blank rule handles (#7374)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate resource update requests (#6617) (#7170)
liuhongyu
[PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): make proxy selector imports atomic (#7247)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] TagServiceImpl.delete does not cascade to tag_relation or child tags [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): align permission counts with list filters (#7244)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): bound the default connection pool (#7162)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated (2b3ff1743f -> 95df76f811)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Failback retry exhaustion leaves a permanently stuck entry that silently swallows all future failed registrations for the same key [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuClientProxyFactory caches proxies in static ConcurrentMap keyed by apiClass — stale proxy + ApplicationContext leak across restarts [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: set default extPlugin path to relative path. (#5632)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle empty paramName in TimerAfterPredicateJudge to support default time-based conditions (#6942)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] — Systemic missing secondary indexes across the admin schema [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): preserve tag references during deletion (#7245)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] — `alert_receiver.selectAll`: full cross-namespace scan loaded per alert dispatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): load alert receivers per namespace when dispatching (#7350)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai-proxy): propagate stream cancellation (#7338)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): publish namespace plugin creation (#7078)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] NamespacePluginServiceImpl.create never publishes a sync event; new namespace-plugin relation never reaches the gateway [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorServiceImpl.importData (both overloads) missing @Transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle discovery upstream DELETE events in path data sync (#6661) (#7060)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id (#6913)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): null-guard PluginHandleServiceImpl#findById for unknown ids (#7327)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): add indexes for namespace and relation queries (#7238)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): grant event permissions atomically (#7254)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] DataPermissionServiceImpl.onSelectorCreate/onRuleCreated event listeners are not transactional and insert per-user in a loop [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] DataPermission pagination: count uses exact-name match while list uses LIKE → wrong totals [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Publish-before-commit: DISCOVER_UPSTREAM UPDATE published inside @Transactional updateBatch before delete+reinsert commits [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): publish batch upstream changes after commit (#7242)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryDataChangedEventSyncListener.discoverySyncDataList is a non-thread-safe ArrayList mutated across threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Publish-before-commit: PROXY_SELECTOR CREATE event dispatched inside @Transactional registerDiscoveryConfig before commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): activate discovery bindings after transaction commit (#7241)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: concurrent access to discovery sync data listeners (#7197)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Default outbound connection pool is UNBOUNDED (ELASTIC, maxConnections=Integer.MAX_VALUE) with no eviction defaults [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] HashLoadBalancer rebuilds consistent-hash ring + allocates MD5 MessageDigest per virtual node per request [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(loadbalancer): cache consistent hash rings (#7161)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tars): clear companion caches on invalidation (#7159)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): scope long-poll cache refreshes (#7160)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpLongPollingDataChangedListener: single-thread scheduler + global synchronized(this) full-cache refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Tars ApplicationConfigCache: four unbounded ConcurrentHashMaps never evicted (class-loader leak) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] releaseIfNotConsumed re-subscribes to a single-use response-body source, so error/cancel release leaks in-flight ByteBufs [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] — Integrated-test & examples Dockerfiles run as root, no HEALTHCHECK, no LABEL [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] AppAuthServiceImpl.applyUpdate never persists open/enabled/phone/extInfo/userId and gates path-saving on the stale DB open [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] UpstreamCheckService.fetchUpstreamData stores a LinkedList in UPSTREAM_MAP, but submitJust assumes CopyOnWriteArrayList (CME risk) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6819: harden Dockerfiles for example and integrated test images (#7152)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Register processors inert: @ShenyuSpringMvcClient/@ShenyuDubboClient/@ApiDoc silently ignored in @EnableClientRegister path [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] p2c inflight counter leaks on downstream cancellation (no doOnCancel/doFinally) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(disruptor): make provider startup idempotent (#7106)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(response): avoid resubscribing response bodies (#7087)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(divide): release p2c inflight on cancellation (#7096)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): prefer specific metadata path patterns (#7086)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sdk): preserve retryable http client failures (#7072)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataCache.obtain selects an arbitrary (non-specificity-ordered) matching wildcard MetaData and permanently caches it [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): clean up exhausted failback retries (#7084)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): group URI registration by namespace (#7085)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] URIRegisterExecutorSubscriber registers an entire batch under the first namespace's namespaceId, mis-routing cross-namespace URIs [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): persist app auth apply updates (#7081)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): enable annotation register processors (#7077)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] — `LoggingConsolePlugin`: per-request `new KeyWordMatch(...)` (→ `Pattern.compile`) + `static dataDesensitizeAlg` reassigned per request (race/cross-request leak) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): isolate console desensitization state (#7075)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpShenyuSdkClient wraps all failures into ShenyuException — silently disables retry (default httpclient backend) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: add validation for requestTemplate and url existence in RequestConfigHelper (#6932)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sdk): avoid sharing client proxies across contexts (#7070)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: use thread-safe upstream lists in UpstreamCheckService (#6704) (#7053)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix concurrent tools/call response correlation by message id (#7041) (#7046)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: isolate mock expression evaluation contexts (#7049)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: issue-6888 (#6937)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) (#6951)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] AppAuthServiceImpl.updateDetail uses full UPDATE and NULLs out phone/userId/extInfo [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): preserve optional app auth fields (#7079)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): make upstream writes transactional (#7249)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuDictServiceImpl.importData missing @Transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClientPlugin: wasted/duplicate request-header copy + ineffective request-side dedup [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated (b15b655e88 -> ac319d7bfe)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.createOrUpdate missing @Transactional (DB write + external sync partial-failure) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated (b0edc606eb -> 68e7517226)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] ScalePolicyServiceImpl.update is non-transactional and triggers scaling side-effect after DB write [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): activate scale policies after commit (#7253)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(apache-dubbo): cache parsed selector upstreams across requests (#7348)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ApacheDubboProxyService`: per-request `GsonUtils` parse of selector handle into `List<DubboUpstream>` [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: relax branch freshness and report required checks for non-code PRs (#7371)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): persist upstream status changes into selector handle (#6528)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] RPC client registration does not persist upstream status changes in selector handles [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(sofa): invalidate the bare-path reference on metadata removal [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(sofa): invalidate the bare-path reference on metadata removal [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(basic-auth): fall back to the default handle for blank rule handles [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(basic-auth): fall back to the default handle for blank rule handles [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260929-000721 deleted (was 411d9b9b6d)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260930-000656 created (now b703fd09ca)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: retry the Elasticsearch image pull for HTTP IT (#7368)
wanyong
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mock): sample zh lengths from the inclusive range like the en sibling (#7366)
wanyong
[PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [BUG] CrossFilter allowedOrigin policy can reject configured origins and be overridden by upstream CORS headers [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] CrossFilter can omit CORS headers for allowed origins and does not set Vary: Origin [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] CrossFilter can omit CORS headers for allowed origins and does not set Vary: Origin [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] CrossFilter can omit CORS headers for allowed origins and does not set Vary: Origin [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] CrossFilter can omit CORS headers for allowed origins and does not set Vary: Origin [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: update ZooKeeper instance cache when the last child is removed (#7372)
hengyuss
[PR] fix: update ZooKeeper instance cache when the last child is removed [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: update ZooKeeper instance cache when the last child is removed [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] chore: allow merging PRs without updating to latest master [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: relax branch freshness and report required checks for non-code PRs [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: avoid repeating the E2E Maven package phase (#7363)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] ZooKeeper registry keeps stale instances when the last child is removed [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] ZooKeeper registry keeps stale instances when the last child is removed [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [Task] <title> [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Support form-urlencoded request bodies in the mock plugin's MockRequest so mock expressions can read form fields through #req. [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] Support form-urlencoded request bodies in the mock plugin's MockRequest so mock expressions can read form fields through #req. [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: use buildless CodeQL analysis for pull requests (#7362)
liuhongyu
[PR] ci: retry the Elasticsearch image pull for HTTP IT [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: retry the Elasticsearch image pull for HTTP IT [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: retry the Elasticsearch image pull for HTTP IT [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] Articles in the "Blog and News" section should not be displayed in full; instead, they should be collapsible, similar to the "Events" section. [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Articles in the "Blog and News" section should not be displayed in full; instead, they should be collapsible, similar to the "Events" section. [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: parallelize E2E synchronization modes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: parallelize E2E synchronization modes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: parallelize E2E synchronization modes [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(mock): sample zh lengths from the inclusive range like the en sibling [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(mock): sample zh lengths from the inclusive range like the en sibling [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(mock): sample zh lengths from the inclusive range like the en sibling [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: avoid repeating the E2E Maven package phase [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: avoid repeating the E2E Maven package phase [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: avoid repeating the E2E Maven package phase [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: use buildless CodeQL analysis for pull requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: use buildless CodeQL analysis for pull requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: use buildless CodeQL analysis for pull requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6809: Scope the meta data path uniqueness check to one namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6809: Complete metadata path exclusion and namespace indexes [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6875: Default the selector namespace when node listeners publish config [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Related to #6875: Cover default selector namespace in node listeners [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #7356: Reconcile websocket data sync across standalone admin nodes sharing one database [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #7356: Reconcile websocket data sync across standalone admin nodes sharing one database [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated (85ee8bef93 -> eb22313061)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: scope admin registration test matrices (#7357)
liuhongyu
[PR] ci: scope admin registration test matrices [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: scope admin registration test matrices [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: scope admin registration test matrices [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: limit GHCR publishing to runtime changes (#7354)
shown
[I] [BUG] WebSocket sync does not converge across standalone Admin nodes sharing a database [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket sync does not converge across standalone Admin nodes sharing a database [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket sync does not converge across standalone Admin nodes sharing a database [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: ci: select IT-K8s cases by protocol (#7353)
shown
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260928-000638 deleted (was 74875547c4)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260929-000721 created (now 411d9b9b6d)
liuhongyu
[PR] ci: optimize CodeQL build [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: optimize CodeQL build [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: optimize CodeQL build [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: narrow K8s test triggers [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: narrow K8s test triggers [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #650] Fix PropTypes validators declared in defaultProps [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #650] Fix PropTypes validators declared in defaultProps [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #650] Fix PropTypes validators declared in defaultProps [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: limit GHCR publishing to runtime changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: limit GHCR publishing to runtime changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: limit GHCR publishing to runtime changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: select IT-K8s cases by protocol [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: select IT-K8s cases by protocol [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: select IT-K8s cases by protocol [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: isolate test workflow domains [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: isolate test workflow domains [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: isolate test workflow domains [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: replace fixed E2E waits with readiness checks [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: replace long E2E waits with readiness checks [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: replace long E2E waits with readiness checks [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages