BobSong-dev commented on PR #7360:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7360#issuecomment-5922883442

   > Re-checked after the new commits. The SQL fragment restructure is cleaner 
(`Base_Column_List` now composes `List_Column_List` + `plugin_jar`), but the 
point I raised is still open: `selectByQuery` uses `List_Column_List`, which 
does not include `plugin_jar`.
   > 
   > The chain is unchanged — `PluginServiceImpl#listByPage` loads via 
`pluginMapper.selectByQuery(...)` and maps with `PluginVO::buildPluginVO`, 
which sets `pluginJar` from 
`Optional.ofNullable(pluginDO.getPluginJar()).map(Base64::encodeToString).orElse("")`.
 So the paginated plugin list will still report `jar: ""` for every row.
   > 
   > I don't think this is something we can just let through: it silently 
changes the admin list API response. Please pick one — (a) give the list path a 
VO without a jar field, (b) keep `plugin_jar` in `selectByQuery`, or (c) reply 
here confirming the admin UI never reads `jar` from the list response, and I'll 
take that as the answer. I'm keeping this at request-changes until one of those 
happens.
   
   sorry,I missed it.The problem has been resolved.Thanks for your review.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to