Messages by Thread
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix(SiderMenu): derive flatMenuKeys from current menuData (#700)
dengliming
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 0177c9c7e839cca237da95bed16f78e5240e0e03
github-bot
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: handle failed download responses (#666)
dengliming
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures (#7260)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientRegisterRepository.doRegister only throws on the last server, so partial multi-cluster failures are never retried [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: make ServiceIngressCache iteration race-free and pin the multi-port limitation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Index metadata cold lookups by path prefix (#7251)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataCache.obtain does O(n) linear scan with AntPathMatcher on every cache miss [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — Storage e2e compose scripts reference a non-existent `healthcheck.sh` + wrong `h2` arg + no `set -e` [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(e2e): resolve storage healthcheck paths and stop on failures (#7240)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.start() leaks thread pool and consumer thread on repeated calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): make collector startup idempotent (#7227)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword (#7375)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions (#7364)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7312: Forward data-change events from non-master admin nodes to the master (#7342)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): batch proxy selector discovery lookups (#7234)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ProxySelectorServiceImpl.listByPage`: 4×N+1 per row [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): propagate namespaces through API registrars (#7231)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] New registrar path never propagates namespaceId — multi-namespace support broken in @EnableClientRegister path [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tars): publish complete proxy snapshots on refresh (#7225)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Non-atomic clear()+addAll() on shared TarsInvokePrxList races with concurrent readers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout (#7265)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientProperties.responseTimeout is dead configuration (never applied) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: test (admin) : cover client registration endpoints. (#7391)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7356: Reconcile websocket data sync across standalone admin nodes sharing one database (#7358)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Whole test body wrapped in catch (Throwable) {} (always green) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6593: Expose cache eviction assertion failures (#7174)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7313: Close stalled websocket sessions and bound the admin send queue (#7343)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] [ISSUE #6613] Cover routing predicate boundary cases. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] [ISSUE #6678] Cover client registration endpoints. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(admin): copy the namespace id in DiscoveryTransfer.mapToDTO [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(admin): stop MetaDataTransfer.mapToVO dropping the namespace id [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(admin): keep the namespace id in the proxy selector listAllData response [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20261001-000741 created (now 315cca4148)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260930-000656 deleted (was b703fd09ca)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): preserve distinct failback entries (#7142)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] addToFail dedup key omits namespaceId and identity fields — drops distinct / newer failed registrations [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `BaseDataCache.selectorAccept`/`ruleAccept`: O(n² log n) re-scan + re-sort on EVERY sync event [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6796: Sort cached selector and rule batches once per key (#7345)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): guard getMasterUrl in the zookeeper cluster implementation (#7385)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sdk): close http client resources on shutdown (#7071)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuPluginClassLoaderHolder.createPluginClassLoader non-atomic check/remove/put race [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] app_auth.updateSelective WHERE clause omits namespace_id (cross-namespace update) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): scope selective app auth updates by namespace (#7243)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.close() drops all buffered logs on shutdown [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(web): replace plugin classloaders atomically (#7089)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): flush buffered logs on close (#7127)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataCache: unbounded CACHE (maximumSize=Integer.MAX_VALUE) + MAPPING Set never shrunk [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(grpc): complete client calls asynchronously (#7103)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Discovery upstream delete events leave stale gateway cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(sign): avoid formatting default module names (#7073)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] 5xx upstream responses never trigger failover retry (no error emitted) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): avoid recursive discard rejection (#7101)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] doUnregister swallows all offline exceptions — offline failures never retried, leaving stale upstreams [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Swallowed exceptions in close methods across logging clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Websocket MYSELF/REFRESH uses partial "self" refresh — ghost cache entries survive reconnect (plugin, selector, rule, auth caches) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(ai): reuse SSE line pattern (#7076)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `LoggingServerHttpResponse`: `new KeyWordMatch(...)` per response across ALL async-logging plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(logging): reuse compiled keyword matcher (#7074)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscardOldestPolicy causes infinite recursion → StackOverflowError with MemorySafeLinkedBlockingQueue [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiTokenLimiterPlugin`: `chunk.split("\\r?\\n")` (3-char regex, no fast path) per SSE chunk [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): fail over on upstream server errors (#7097)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sync): fully replace websocket snapshots (#7094)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] GrpcPlugin blocks reactor netty event loop on synchronous gRPC call [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): propagate unregister failures (#7144)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): retain close exception details (#7126)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): bound metadata path cache (#7158)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(dubbo): offload reference initialization from request threads (#7273)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(global): handle unknown rpc types safely (#7195)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): skip orphan discovery bindings during full sync (#7250)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DefaultShenyuContextBuilder NPE on client-supplied or unknown rpc_type — no null-check on decorator lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.listAll NPE on null discoveryRel / selector / proxySelector [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `WebClientMessageWriter`: no `doOnError`/`doOnCancel` on `chain.execute` → upstream response body Flux never drained on mid-chain error/cancel → connection pool leak [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): isolate legacy session requests (#7337)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): declare Elasticsearch log field mappings (#7261)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Elasticsearch indices are created without an index template / mapping [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — Dubbo plugin performs blocking registry connect / `ReferenceConfig.get()` on the event loop (cache-miss path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(response): release WebClient bodies on chain failure (#7274)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(discovery): remove stale upstream cache after selector deletion (#7289)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) (#7287)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): budget deadlines for complete retry sequences (#7266)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Exponential/Fixed retry strategies: outer timeout neuters configured retry count [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Related to #6875: Cover default selector namespace in node listeners (#7359)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `meta_data.pathExistedExclude`: cross-namespace path scan + `NOT IN` + unindexed `path` [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ci): handle k3s download failures and missing kubeconfig in install retries (#7380)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [PR] fix : UpstreamCheckUtils.checkUrl param add protocol. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(SiderMenu): derive flatMenuKeys from current menuData [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #7283] Gate gateway readiness on initial websocket synchronization. (#7319)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(admin): guard getMasterUrl in the zookeeper cluster implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.30.0 deleted (was 7660a5f0)
github-bot
-
[PR] news: add committer self-introduction of Yong Wan [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.30.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.30.0 created (now 7660a5f0)
github-bot
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.fetchAll NPE on null handler / discovery / selector / plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement protocol-independent reactive AI Transport [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Provider layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Protocol layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch and handle flush failure (#7043)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(ci): retry k3s installation until kubeconfig exists [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate discovery bindings before upstream refresh (#7269)
liuhongyu
-
[I] [BUG] k8s-examples-http skips k3s install retries when kubeconfig is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): use configured mapper for correlated responses (#7378)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(mcp): use configured mapper for correlated responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] refactor(common): remove unused memory-safe cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ResourceController.updateResource bypasses all bean validation (@Valid missing on @RequestBody) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): paginate namespace plugin lists without loading jars (#7237)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `namespace_plugin_rel` list queries fetch `plugin_jar` MEDIUMBLOB per row + derived table + OR leading-wildcard LIKE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #6628] Preserve query when collapsing URI slashes (#7194)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] CollapseSlashesFilter drops query string and fragment when collapsing path [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(request): check response header deduplication strategy (#7230)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestPlugin resp unique-headers condition checks the wrong strategy field [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] JsonUtil.replaceJsonNode overwrites same-named leaf keys in sibling subtrees (cryptor field-scoped encrypt/decrypt corruption) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] scope cryptor JSON replacement to configured path (#7200)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): close owned callback executors (#7226)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPoolExecutor never shut down in close0 for Huawei, Tencent, and Aliyun SLS clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.initQueue() has thread-unsafe side effects on instance fields [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): isolate selector queue initialization (#7228)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): bound shared executor workers by default (#7232)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — Shared gateway thread pool defaults to `maximumPoolSize = Integer.MAX_VALUE` (unbounded eager thread spawning before queue is consulted) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — Disruptor consumer→executor handoff to an unbounded `LinkedBlockingQueue` breaks backpressure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(disruptor): bound consumer queues and preserve ordered backpressure (#7233)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] SingletonExecutor worker threads never shut down (incomplete #6262 fix) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(disruptor): shut down orderly worker executors (#7229)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ApiServiceImpl.listByPage`: N+1 + no SQL pagination + selects large `document` TEXT [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): paginate API listings and batch tag lookups (#7235)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] TagServiceImpl.update is not transactional yet performs recursive multi-row updates before updating the parent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Update parent and descendant tags transactionally (#7255)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ApiBean.copy() back-references the original ApiBean, losing processor-applied beanPath [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Preserve copied API bean paths during registration (#7256)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Bound URI readiness waits and respect interruption (#7257)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuClientURIExecutorSubscriber blocks the Disruptor consumer forever on an unreachable host:port [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(plugin): select matching candidates in one pass (#7264)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractShenyuPlugin cache-miss path: stream + ArrayList + Integer-boxing groupingBy + Pair per request [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): scope sync cache queries to the changed namespace (#7267)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractDataChangedListener cache-update methods scan ALL namespaces, not just the changed one [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorServiceImpl.update NPE on null discoveryRel / handler / discovery [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate proxy discovery bindings before writes (#7271)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: complete ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator future only after all chunks are received (#6640) (#7040)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): guard removeProxySelector when the discovery was removed first (#7365)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(waf): default the reject status code to 403 when the handle omits it (#7320)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] waf plugin NEP error.. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): rename the ZombieUpstream selectorId setter misnamed setSelectorName (#7322)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): copy builder state in the CacheUpstream constructor (#7325)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): invalidate the bare-path reference on metadata removal (#7376)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(basic-auth): fall back to the default handle for blank rule handles (#7374)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate resource update requests (#6617) (#7170)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): make proxy selector imports atomic (#7247)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] TagServiceImpl.delete does not cascade to tag_relation or child tags [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): align permission counts with list filters (#7244)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): bound the default connection pool (#7162)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated (2b3ff1743f -> 95df76f811)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Failback retry exhaustion leaves a permanently stuck entry that silently swallows all future failed registrations for the same key [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: set default extPlugin path to relative path. (#5632)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle empty paramName in TimerAfterPredicateJudge to support default time-based conditions (#6942)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — Systemic missing secondary indexes across the admin schema [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): preserve tag references during deletion (#7245)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `alert_receiver.selectAll`: full cross-namespace scan loaded per alert dispatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): load alert receivers per namespace when dispatching (#7350)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai-proxy): propagate stream cancellation (#7338)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): publish namespace plugin creation (#7078)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] NamespacePluginServiceImpl.create never publishes a sync event; new namespace-plugin relation never reaches the gateway [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorServiceImpl.importData (both overloads) missing @Transactional [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle discovery upstream DELETE events in path data sync (#6661) (#7060)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id (#6913)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): null-guard PluginHandleServiceImpl#findById for unknown ids (#7327)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): add indexes for namespace and relation queries (#7238)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): grant event permissions atomically (#7254)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DataPermissionServiceImpl.onSelectorCreate/onRuleCreated event listeners are not transactional and insert per-user in a loop [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DataPermission pagination: count uses exact-name match while list uses LIKE → wrong totals [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Publish-before-commit: DISCOVER_UPSTREAM UPDATE published inside @Transactional updateBatch before delete+reinsert commits [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): publish batch upstream changes after commit (#7242)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryDataChangedEventSyncListener.discoverySyncDataList is a non-thread-safe ArrayList mutated across threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Publish-before-commit: PROXY_SELECTOR CREATE event dispatched inside @Transactional registerDiscoveryConfig before commit [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): activate discovery bindings after transaction commit (#7241)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: concurrent access to discovery sync data listeners (#7197)
liuhongyu