notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7401] Start heartbeat task in failure isolation test [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] fix(auth): preserve AppAuth filters during reload [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix: correct blog and news metadata [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] [ISSUE #7401] Start heartbeat task in failure isolation test [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Heartbeat failure isolation test reads an unscheduled task [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Improper word usage in Plugin Logging-Kafka configuration#namesrvAddr [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries (#7259)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix: release inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf and retain per subscriber write [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] fix(register): preserve replacement failures after retry exhaustion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[I] [BUG] Retry exhaustion removes a newer same-key registration failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf never released; async fan-out shares it unsafely [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] PageParameter pageSize null-guard checks the wrong variable (currentPage), NPE persists for non-null currentPage + null pageSize [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): make register publisher startup idempotent (#7082)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] ModifyResponsePlugin unconditionally parses the response body as JSON, breaking non-JSON responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): limit fixed retries to transient GET failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuClientRegisterEventPublisher.start() is not idempotent: leaked Disruptor threads + duplicate heartbeat schedulers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): apply deduplicated WebClient headers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): apply deduplicated WebClient headers (#7083)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): limit fixed retries to transient GET failures (#7180)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: test: add unit tests for k8s ingress parsers and IngressReconciler (#6679) (#7175)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] — K8s ingress parsers & `IngressReconciler` have zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] FixedRetryStrategy retries on ALL errors with no filter and no idempotency guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Race: a concurrent new failure for the same key is silently dropped between a successful retry's accept() and remove() [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: feature (plugin-mock) : support form request body expressions. (#7394)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Support form-urlencoded request bodies in the mock plugin's MockRequest so mock expressions can read form fields through #req. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7369] Support form body fields in mock expressions. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient request-header deduplication is a no-op (feature broken on the WebClient path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] perf(admin): batch discovery synchronization queries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] BaseDataCache.removeSelectData/removeRuleData mutate live list in place while readers iterate unsynchronized (CME risk) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Remove legacy Spring Boot auto-configuration metadata from Boot 3 modules [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] [ISSUE #7310] Remove legacy Spring Boot starter metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Client heartbeat scheduler can stop permanently after one full failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Remove legacy Spring Boot auto-configuration metadata from Boot 3 modules [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL and Reduce XML Files [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Introduce JPA to Simplify Simple SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy switches providers after partial SSE output and mixes stream content [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy switches providers after partial SSE output and mixes stream content [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Logging console desensitization algorithm leaks across concurrent requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes RPC ingress parsers can throw NPE when labels or services are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve failures queued during retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] DividePlugin.beginTime is a shared mutable instance field, racy under shortestResponse load balancing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressParser contextPathParse condition uses || instead of && — runs for dubbo/sofa ingresses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] BaseDataCache.removeSelectData/removeRuleData mutate live list in place while readers iterate unsynchronized (CME risk) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] — `ShenyuClientHttpRegistryController` (client registration endpoint) has zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] PluginList plugin's config is not sync with basicConfig's plugin config [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] — `ShenyuClientHttpRegistryController` (client registration endpoint) has zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient request-header deduplication is a no-op (feature broken on the WebClient path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressParser contextPathParse condition uses || instead of && — runs for dubbo/sofa ingresses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Selector/rule match-cache positive hit is discarded (cache defeated for the success path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Selector/rule match-cache positive hit is discarded (cache defeated for the success path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6613] Cover routing predicate boundary cases. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Feature] Gate gateway readiness on initial WebSocket configuration synchronization [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Feature] Gate gateway readiness on initial WebSocket configuration synchronization [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonChanged REFRESH stale-removal guarded by size> instead of diff — stale entries persist when |old|<=|new| [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonChanged REFRESH stale-removal guarded by size> instead of diff — stale entries persist when |old|<=|new| [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] FileSizeFilter leaks pooled DataBuffer on oversized-file rejection path [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] FileSizeFilter leaks pooled DataBuffer on oversized-file rejection path [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] DividePlugin.beginTime is a shared mutable instance field, racy under shortestResponse load balancing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Does Shenyu support JDK17 now? [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] JWT plugin throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for malformed Bearer header [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] PluginList plugin's config is not sync with basicConfig's plugin config [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>我使用的centos9 虚拟机 本地部署的2.6.1 然后用咱们给的例子 启动后 -119错误 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Rewrite plugin can throw when replace uses placeholders but regex has no placeholder [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Rewrite plugin can throw when replace uses placeholders but regex has no placeholder [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes RPC ingress parsers can throw NPE when labels or services are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Mock plugin fails requests when httpStatusCode is missing or invalid [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Mock plugin fails requests when httpStatusCode is missing or invalid [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Logging console desensitization algorithm leaks across concurrent requests [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Client heartbeat scheduler can stop permanently after one full failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Deleting an unknown discovery id throws NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] fallbackUri issue [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Add e2e motan sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Deleting an unknown discovery id throws NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Decouple JWT signing key from user password hash [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] fallbackUri issue [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>我使用的centos9 虚拟机 本地部署的2.6.1 然后用咱们给的例子 启动后 -119错误 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Is there a plan to upgrade to springboot3 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] JWT plugin throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for malformed Bearer header [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Does Shenyu support dubbo using protobuf serialization? [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Volunteer] Improper word usage in Plugin Logging-Kafka configuration#namesrvAddr [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] Does Shenyu support JDK17 now? [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Decouple JWT signing key from user password hash [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Export and Import Current Configurations [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Add e2e motan sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Does Shenyu support dubbo using protobuf serialization? [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task] Export and Import Current Configurations [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Is there a plan to upgrade to springboot3 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Dubbo proxy occurs NullPointerException, have no "dubbo" Decorator [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Question] Dubbo proxy occurs NullPointerException, have no "dubbo" Decorator [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload (#7395)
wanyong
2026/10/01
Re: [I] DataChangedEventDispatcherTest fails on master since #7342 (verify targets 2-arg onPluginChanged but dispatcher invokes 3-arg overload) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] chore(deps): bump moment from 2.30.1 to 2.31.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/moment-2.31.0 created (now 9c4a5617)
github-bot
2026/10/01
[PR] [ISSUE #6642] Capture flushed MCP response bodies. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] [ISSUE #7381] Define internal models and extension contracts. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] DataChangedEventDispatcherTest fails on master since #7342 (verify targets 2-arg onPluginChanged but dispatcher invokes 3-arg overload) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator.writeAndFlushWith does not capture body — streamed responses never complete future [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7393] Align DataChangedEventDispatcherTest verifications with the 3-arg onPluginChanged overload [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[I] DataChangedEventDispatcherTest fails on master since #7342 (verify targets 2-arg onPluginChanged but dispatcher invokes 3-arg overload) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[PR] fix: reset search pagination and preserve delete page size [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
[I] [Bug] Hardcoded Chinese strings and missing translation keys in the dashboard [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [Bug] Hardcoded Chinese strings and missing translation keys in the dashboard [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 8eb1958a3c9a966ff5713260e383d552238ad5dd
github-bot
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(download): check response status and handle 401 like request() [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] SiderMenu selection uses stale flatMenuKeys after asynchronous menu updates [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix(SiderMenu): derive flatMenuKeys from current menuData (#700)
dengliming
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(SiderMenu): derive flatMenuKeys from current menuData [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #618] Preserve rule-level values in ToolsModal JSON-mode submit [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 0177c9c7e839cca237da95bed16f78e5240e0e03
github-bot
2026/10/01
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: handle failed download responses (#666)
dengliming
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] `download()` does not check the HTTP status before saving the response body as a file [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures (#7260)
liuhongyu
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientRegisterRepository.doRegister only throws on the last server, so partial multi-cluster failures are never retried [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] [feat] support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/10/01
Re: [I] [BUG] Support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix: make ServiceIngressCache iteration race-free and pin the multi-port limitation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] refactor(common): remove unused memory-safe cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Index metadata cold lookups by path prefix (#7251)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataCache.obtain does O(n) linear scan with AntPathMatcher on every cache miss [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — Storage e2e compose scripts reference a non-existent `healthcheck.sh` + wrong `h2` arg + no `set -e` [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Index metadata cold lookups by path prefix [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(e2e): resolve storage healthcheck paths and stop on failures (#7240)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] resolve storage Compose healthchecks and propagate failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.start() leaks thread pool and consumer thread on repeated calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] make log collector startup idempotent [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): make collector startup idempotent (#7227)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword (#7375)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions (#7364)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7312: Forward data-change events from non-master admin nodes to the master (#7342)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #7312: Forward data-change events from non-master admin nodes to the master [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): batch proxy selector discovery lookups (#7234)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ProxySelectorServiceImpl.listByPage`: 4×N+1 per row [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Admin cluster drops WebSocket data-change events handled by non-master nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] batch proxy selector discovery lookups [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): propagate namespaces through API registrars (#7231)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] New registrar path never propagates namespaceId — multi-namespace support broken in @EnableClientRegister path [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] propagate namespaces through API registrars [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] publish complete Tars proxy snapshots on refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tars): publish complete proxy snapshots on refresh (#7225)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Non-atomic clear()+addAll() on shared TarsInvokePrxList races with concurrent readers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout (#7265)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientProperties.responseTimeout is dead configuration (never applied) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: test (admin) : cover client registration endpoints. (#7391)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6678] Cover client registration endpoints. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket sync does not converge across standalone Admin nodes sharing a database [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7356: Reconcile websocket data sync across standalone admin nodes sharing one database (#7358)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #7356: Reconcile websocket data sync across standalone admin nodes sharing one database [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Whole test body wrapped in catch (Throwable) {} (always green) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6593: Expose cache eviction assertion failures (#7174)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #6593: Expose cache eviction assertion failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #7313: Close stalled websocket sessions and bound the admin send queue (#7343)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #7313: Close stalled websocket sessions and bound the admin send queue [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket SessionSendQueue can stall indefinitely and lose configuration updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] [ISSUE #6613] Cover routing predicate boundary cases. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] [ISSUE #6678] Cover client registration endpoints. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #6806: Skip the plugin jar blob in list queries and index snapshot joins [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(admin): copy the namespace id in DiscoveryTransfer.mapToDTO [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(admin): stop MetaDataTransfer.mapToVO dropping the namespace id [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(admin): keep the namespace id in the proxy selector listAllData response [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20261001-000741 created (now 315cca4148)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260930-000656 deleted (was b703fd09ca)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
[PR] chore: sync dashboard build artifacts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): preserve distinct failback entries (#7142)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] addToFail dedup key omits namespaceId and identity fields — drops distinct / newer failed registrations [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(register): preserve distinct failback entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `BaseDataCache.selectorAccept`/`ruleAccept`: O(n² log n) re-scan + re-sort on EVERY sync event [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages