notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove sofa support [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:feature] peak ewma lb [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:feature] peak ewma lb [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove sofa support [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Fix dubbo3.0 cannot get service provider information [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove tars support [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove tars support [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sdk): close http client resources on shutdown (#7071)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuPluginClassLoaderHolder.createPluginClassLoader non-atomic check/remove/put race [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] app_auth.updateSelective WHERE clause omits namespace_id (cross-namespace update) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(admin): guard getMasterUrl in the zookeeper cluster implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpShenyuSdkClient never shuts down CloseableHttpAsyncClient / IOReactor — non-daemon threads block JVM exit [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): scope selective app auth updates by namespace (#7243)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(sdk): close http client resources on shutdown [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.close() drops all buffered logs on shutdown [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(logging): flush buffered logs on close [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(web): replace plugin classloaders atomically (#7089)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(web): replace plugin classloaders atomically [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): flush buffered logs on close (#7127)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] scope selective app auth updates by namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(sync): isolate websocket handler instances [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] refactor(common): remove unused memory-safe cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataCache: unbounded CACHE (maximumSize=Integer.MAX_VALUE) + MAPPING Set never shrunk [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(grpc): complete client calls asynchronously [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(grpc): complete client calls asynchronously (#7103)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Discovery upstream delete events leave stale gateway cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(sign): avoid formatting default module names (#7073)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] 5xx upstream responses never trigger failover retry (no error emitted) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): avoid recursive discard rejection (#7101)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] doUnregister swallows all offline exceptions — offline failures never retried, leaving stale upstreams [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Swallowed exceptions in close methods across logging clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] perf(sign): avoid formatting default module names [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Websocket MYSELF/REFRESH uses partial "self" refresh — ghost cache entries survive reconnect (plugin, selector, rule, auth caches) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] perf(ai): reuse SSE line pattern [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(ai): reuse SSE line pattern (#7076)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(sync): fully replace websocket snapshots [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `LoggingServerHttpResponse`: `new KeyWordMatch(...)` per response across ALL async-logging plugins [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] perf(logging): reuse compiled keyword matcher [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(logging): reuse compiled keyword matcher (#7074)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscardOldestPolicy causes infinite recursion → StackOverflowError with MemorySafeLinkedBlockingQueue [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiTokenLimiterPlugin`: `chunk.split("\\r?\\n")` (3-char regex, no fast path) per SSE chunk [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): fail over on upstream server errors (#7097)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sync): fully replace websocket snapshots (#7094)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): fail over on upstream server errors [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(common): avoid recursive discard rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] GrpcPlugin blocks reactor netty event loop on synchronous gRPC call [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): propagate unregister failures (#7144)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): retain close exception details (#7126)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(logging): retain close exception details [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): bound metadata path cache (#7158)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(register): propagate unregister failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(plugin): bound metadata path cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(dubbo): offload reference initialization from request threads (#7273)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(global): handle unknown rpc types safely (#7195)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6629] Handle unknown RPC types safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): skip orphan discovery bindings during full sync (#7250)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] DefaultShenyuContextBuilder NPE on client-supplied or unknown rpc_type — no null-check on decorator lookup [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.listAll NPE on null discoveryRel / selector / proxySelector [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Skip orphan discovery bindings during full sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `WebClientMessageWriter`: no `doOnError`/`doOnCancel` on `chain.execute` → upstream response body Flux never drained on mid-chain error/cancel → connection pool leak [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(response): release WebClient bodies on chain failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): isolate legacy session requests (#7337)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(dubbo): offload reference initialization from request threads [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fix legacy MCP session request isolation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(logging): declare Elasticsearch log field mappings [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): declare Elasticsearch log field mappings (#7261)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Elasticsearch indices are created without an index template / mapping [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — Dubbo plugin performs blocking registry connect / `ReferenceConfig.get()` on the event loop (cache-miss path) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(response): release WebClient bodies on chain failure (#7274)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(discovery): remove stale upstream cache after selector deletion (#7289)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: handle failed download responses [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: handle failed download responses [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(ai): transform flushed response bodies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(sync): isolate websocket handler instances [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(register): propagate partial multi-server failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) (#7287)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Endpoint updates can rewrite multi-port service routes to the wrong port [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): budget deadlines for complete retry sequences (#7266)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Exponential/Fixed retry strategies: outer timeout neuters configured retry count [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): budget deadlines for complete retry sequences [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Related to #6875: Cover default selector namespace in node listeners [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: Related to #6875: Cover default selector namespace in node listeners (#7359)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #6809: Complete metadata path exclusion and namespace indexes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] k8s-examples-http skips k3s install retries when kubeconfig is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] — `meta_data.pathExistedExclude`: cross-namespace path scan + `NOT IN` + unindexed `path` [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(ci): handle k3s download failures and missing kubeconfig in install retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ci): handle k3s download failures and missing kubeconfig in install retries (#7380)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): apply global response timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6624] Cache persisted scale policy after selective update [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #6484: Guard missing Dubbo ingress endpoints [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Make existence probes compatible with Oracle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] apply SQL pagination to management lists [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:feature] peak ewma lb [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:feature] add http record and replay plugin [#6108] [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] resolve storage Compose healthchecks and propagate failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Index metadata cold lookups by path prefix [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix : UpstreamCheckUtils.checkUrl param add protocol. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [feat] support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] batch proxy selector discovery lookups [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] publish complete Tars proxy snapshots on refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] make log collector startup idempotent [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:fix] propagate namespaces through API registrars [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #7316: Resynchronize the gateway after failed websocket config updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] perf(web): reuse compiled CORS origin patterns [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fixes #7312: Forward data-change events from non-master admin nodes to the master [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] perf(admin): batch discovery synchronization queries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] `*reload` generator is declared under `reducers` in pluginHandle and shenyuDict models – state is replaced by a Generator object and no refetch happens [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(SiderMenu): derive flatMenuKeys from current menuData [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(mcp): use configured mapper for correlated responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #7283] Gate gateway readiness on initial websocket synchronization. (#7319)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.30.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7283] Gate gateway readiness on initial websocket synchronization. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(admin): guard getMasterUrl in the zookeeper cluster implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.30.0 deleted (was 7660a5f0)
github-bot
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.30.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] news: add committer self-introduction of Yong Wan [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.30.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.30.0 created (now 7660a5f0)
github-bot
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamServiceImpl.fetchAll NPE on null handler / discovery / selector / plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement protocol-independent reactive AI Transport [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement protocol-independent reactive AI Transport [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Provider layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Protocol layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Provider layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Implement the extensible AI Protocol layer [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[I] [Task][AI Proxy] Define internal models and extension contracts [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:perf] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch instead of p… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [type:perf] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch instead of p… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch and handle flush failure (#7043)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
[PR] fix(ci): retry k3s installation until kubeconfig exists [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): validate discovery bindings before upstream refresh (#7269)
liuhongyu
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix(admin): validate discovery bindings before upstream refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] [BUG] k8s-examples-http skips k3s install retries when kubeconfig is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[I] [BUG] k8s-examples-http skips k3s install retries when kubeconfig is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(mcp): use configured mapper for correlated responses (#7378)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
[PR] fix(mcp): use configured mapper for correlated responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] refactor(common): remove unused memory-safe cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [Task] Remove the unused MemorySafeWindowTinyLFUMap implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] ResourceController.updateResource bypasses all bean validation (@Valid missing on @RequestBody) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): paginate namespace plugin lists without loading jars (#7237)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] — `namespace_plugin_rel` list queries fetch `plugin_jar` MEDIUMBLOB per row + derived table + OR leading-wildcard LIKE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] paginate namespace plugin lists without loading jars [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #6628] Preserve query when collapsing URI slashes (#7194)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix(common): rename the ZombieUpstream selectorId setter misnamed setSelectorName [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] CollapseSlashesFilter drops query string and fragment when collapsing path [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6628] Preserve query when collapsing URI slashes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(request): check response header deduplication strategy (#7230)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] check the response header deduplication strategy [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestPlugin resp unique-headers condition checks the wrong strategy field [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] preserve Disruptor backpressure with bounded consumer queues [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] JsonUtil.replaceJsonNode overwrites same-named leaf keys in sibling subtrees (cryptor field-scoped encrypt/decrypt corruption) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] close cloud logging callback executors [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] scope cryptor JSON replacement to configured path (#7200)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] scope cryptor JSON replacement to configured path [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): close owned callback executors (#7226)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPoolExecutor never shut down in close0 for Huawei, Tencent, and Aliyun SLS clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] isolate selector logging queue initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.initQueue() has thread-unsafe side effects on instance fields [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): isolate selector queue initialization (#7228)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] shut down orderly Disruptor workers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): bound shared executor workers by default (#7232)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] — Shared gateway thread pool defaults to `maximumPoolSize = Integer.MAX_VALUE` (unbounded eager thread spawning before queue is consulted) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] bound shared gateway executor workers by default [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] — Disruptor consumer→executor handoff to an unbounded `LinkedBlockingQueue` breaks backpressure [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(disruptor): bound consumer queues and preserve ordered backpressure (#7233)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] SingletonExecutor worker threads never shut down (incomplete #6262 fix) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(disruptor): shut down orderly worker executors (#7229)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] — `ApiServiceImpl.listByPage`: N+1 + no SQL pagination + selects large `document` TEXT [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] paginate API listings and batch tag lookups [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): paginate API listings and batch tag lookups (#7235)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Update parent and descendant tags transactionally [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] TagServiceImpl.update is not transactional yet performs recursive multi-row updates before updating the parent [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Update parent and descendant tags transactionally (#7255)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] ApiBean.copy() back-references the original ApiBean, losing processor-applied beanPath [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Preserve copied API bean paths during registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Preserve copied API bean paths during registration (#7256)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] Bound URI readiness waits and respect interruption (#7257)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuClientURIExecutorSubscriber blocks the Disruptor consumer forever on an unreachable host:port [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Bound URI readiness waits and respect interruption [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix: complete ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator future only after all chunks are received (#6640) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] perf(plugin): select matching candidates in one pass [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: perf(plugin): select matching candidates in one pass (#7264)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractShenyuPlugin cache-miss path: stream + ArrayList + Integer-boxing groupingBy + Pair per request [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix(admin): null-safe plugin lookup when publishing selector deletions [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix(logging): stop KeyWordMatch accepting the empty keyword [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix(admin): scope sync cache queries to the changed namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): scope sync cache queries to the changed namespace (#7267)
liuhongyu
2026/09/29
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractDataChangedListener cache-update methods scan ALL namespaces, not just the changed one [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages