sunnysabor commented on PR #7390:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7390#issuecomment-5930788501

   CI follow-up: I checked both failing jobs. They fail in separate E2E suites, 
not in the changed plugin-base tests: the MySQL storage case reports 
`DividePluginTest.testDivide ... endpoint '/anything' not exists`, and the 
RocketMQ logging case reports `DividePluginTest.testDivide ... Failed to 
consume RocketMQ access log`. This PR only adds `PredicateJudgeTest`; on the PR 
head I reran `./mvnw -B -pl shenyu-plugin/shenyu-plugin-base 
-Dtest=PredicateJudgeTest -Djacoco.skip=true -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true test`: 
all 54 cases passed and Checkstyle reported 0 violations. I have not 
established a baseline for those E2E failures, so I am only recording the exact 
failing suites and scope.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to