lll-peanut commented on PR #6894:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/6894#issuecomment-5791080936

   > Heads-up (PMC Aias00): your PR's CI failures are in shared infrastructure 
checks (`k8s-examples-http`, `e2e-case-logging-rocketmq`, 
`build-docker-images`) that are currently failing across many unrelated PRs. 
This looks like a CI-environment issue, not a problem with your change. Please 
re-run the failed checks; the code change itself appears fine. No code changes 
needed for these specific failures.
   
   Thanks for the approval and the coordination notes! I agree that #6894 
should preferably be merged before the overlapping MQTT PRs. I’ll keep an eye 
on potential conflicts and rebase if needed. The remaining failed k8s check 
appears unrelated, so I’ll rerun it if necessary.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to