Messages by Date
-
2026/08/24
[PR] [ISSUE #6838] fix: register namespace-prefixed change listener prefixes for apollo sync data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/24
Re: [I] [BUG] ScaleRuleCache mutated before @Transactional commit → stale cache on rollback [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/24
[PR] fix: return 202 empty body for JSON-RPC notifications and reset captured response in Streamable HTTP transport [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/24
[PR] [ISSUE #6638] fix: enforce per-channel MQTT connection state guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/24
[PR] fix: prevent WebsocketSyncDataService from shutting down shared timer (#6785) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: add pre-check on expireTime in AccessTokenManager [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] AccessTokenManager NPE on missing expiredTime — kills scheduled token refresh permanently [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: make WebSocket session sends asynchronous (#6568) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6842] Handle missing data in HTTP long-polling responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketCollector.sendMessageBySession: global synchronized + blocking synchronous send [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketSyncDataService.close() shuts down the shared WheelTimerFactory timer, breaking FailbackRegistryRepository [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpSyncDataService.doLongPolling NPE on missing/null data key in admin response [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] discovery update/updateSelective/delete WHERE id-only — cross-namespace discovery mutation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator completes future on first chunk (truncates multi-chunk bodies) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] Apollo incremental change events silently dropped (bare data-ID prefixes vs namespace-prefixed keys) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] MetaDataServiceImpl.enabledByIdsAndNamespaceId updates metadata across namespaces (cross-namespace authorization bypass) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuStreamableHttpServerTransportProvider.createSessionAndRestoreId leaks sessions [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] MCP Streamable-HTTP returns stale/fabricated JSON-RPC response for notifications [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6817] Replace RocketMQ e2e sleeps with Awaitility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] — E2e: 30s blind sleeps gating async MQ consumption [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataSyncService delete handlers extract wrong key segment for auth, meta, and proxy-selector (Nacos/Polaris/Apollo sync) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: release inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf and retain per subscriber write [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] [ISSUE #6601] Remove obsolete Java 8 compiler overrides [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6632] fix: correct cache eviction keys in node data sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: validate keys in unCache methods to prevent index out of bounds exceptions and adjust key parsing logic (#6955)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache eviction by using rule IDs. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: Use selective updates for scale rules(#6709) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache entity inconsistency(#6623) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] Scale rule deletion does not evict entries from ScaleRuleCache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
[I] [BUG] Scale rule deletion does not evict entries from ScaleRuleCache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] ScaleRuleServiceImpl.create caches a rule with a different ID than the one inserted (double UUID generation) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonMultiChanged REFRESH unions instead of replacing — stale selector/rule ids accumulate (nacos/apollo/polaris) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: feat: implement REFRESH event logic for node data synchronization and add unit tests (#6958)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/23
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6831] Fix stale entries accumulating during common multi-data refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] ScaleRuleServiceImpl.update uses full updateByPrimaryKey, nulling omitted fields [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6780] fix: clear discovery upstream data on empty HTTP refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamDataRefresh.refresh() does not clear stale data on empty refresh (HTTP) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: trigger refresh for discovery upstream data subscribers when data is empty and add unit test (#6957)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/23
Re: [PR] fix: avoid consuming logs after client init failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogConsumeClient.initClient marks started even when initClient0 bailed — NPE in consume0 (Kafka/RocketMQ/Pulsar/Tencent/RabbitMQ) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/23
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: avoid consuming logs after client init failure (#6959)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle invalid JSON fields in cryptor plugin (#6960)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] fix: handle invalid JSON fields in cryptor plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] RateLimiterPluginDataHandler leaks the old LettuceConnectionFactory when redis config is updated [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Task] Dead maven.compiler.source/target = 8 in modules that actually compile to Java 17 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
[PR] [ISSUE #6600] Align examples Spring Boot version with main project [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Task] Spring Boot version drift: examples 3.2.0 vs main 3.3.1 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6519] fix: handle missing plugin during client registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] Client registration throws NPE when the target plugin record is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: add validation for non-existent plugins in checkNamespacePluginRel and update associated unit tests (#6941)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Task] Vulnerable jackson-databind 2.13.3 pinned in shenyu-e2e BOM (CVE-2022-42003/42004) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
[PR] fix: align shenyu-e2e Jackson version with root POM (#6599) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
[PR] fix: avoid per-request String.format in context decorators (#6805) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [Task] — Critical admin service impls with zero test (beyond T1/T2) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct event type to RESOURCE_UPDATE in ResourceEventPublisher and update corresponding test case (#6940)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] [Fix] Stabilize MemoryLimiter timed wait tests (#6815) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: replace thread sleeps with CountDownLatch in MemoryLimiterTest to improve test stability (#6935)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] — `MemoryLimiterTest`: lost `signal()` with bounded `awaitNanos` → spurious failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] — Divide/WebSocket context decorators: `String.format` per request [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6551] fix: use resource update event for resource changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] ResourceEventPublisher.onUpdated tags resource updates as RULE_DELETE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6967] Preserve discovery upstream props as divide upstream metadata. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] Divide plugin does not preserve discovery upstream props as metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
[PR] [ISSUE #6967] Preserve discovery upstream props as divide upstream metadata. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
Re: [I] [BUG] Divide plugin does not preserve discovery upstream props as metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/22
[I] [BUG] Divide plugin does not preserve discovery upstream props as metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect rejects MQTT 3.1.1 (level 4) and 5.0 — only legacy 3.1 accepted [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect missing return after protocol-version rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] fix: accept MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0 connect protocol versions [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: accept MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0 connect protocol versions (#6938)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE when plugin handle dataType is null (#6707) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] PluginHandleServiceImpl.buildPluginHandleVO NPE on null dataType (autoboxing `==`) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent NullPointerException in PluginHandleService by using Objects.equals for data type comparison and add test cases (#6936)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/21
[PR] fix: avoid NPE in IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl when zookeeper service has no endpoints (#6865) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
[PR] fix: guard ingress upstream protocol index (#6864) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
[PR] fix: fall back to current time when alert dateCreated is null in EmailAlertNotifyStrategy (#6866) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
[PR] fix: remove duplicate VARCHAR id mapping in operation_record_log resultMap (#6867) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [feat] support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] PluginHandleServiceImpl.buildPluginHandleVO NPE on null dataType (autoboxing `==`) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6843] Prevent invalid WebSocket messages from terminating the reader thread [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Huawei LTS setGiveUpExtraLongSingleLog is wired to the wrong config flag [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamDataHandler.doRefresh() (WebSocket) does not call refresh() before re-adding data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] TimerAfterPredicateJudge inconsistent with TimerBeforePredicateJudge on empty paramName [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Client registration throws NPE when the target plugin record is missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] ResourceEventPublisher.onUpdated tags resource updates as RULE_DELETE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataSyncService delete handlers extract wrong key segment for auth, meta, and proxy-selector (Nacos/Polaris/Apollo sync) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamDataRefresh.refresh() does not clear stale data on empty refresh (HTTP) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestTemplate.request() concatenates url with null path — literal null segment in request URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Updating an API with an empty tag list leaves old tag relations [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonMultiChanged REFRESH unions instead of replacing — stale selector/rule ids accumulate (nacos/apollo/polaris) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
[PR] [ISSUE #6843] Prevent invalid WebSocket messages from terminating the reader thread [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [Task] — Sign algorithm version providers/extractors with zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestConfigHelper.getUrlTemplate/getMethod NPE when requestTemplate/url absent [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] GlobalErrorHandler casts HttpStatusCode to HttpStatus enum, ClassCastException on non-standard status codes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] Catch-block-only assertion (passes vacuously if no exception) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6814] feat: add unit tests for sign extractors and providers for version one and two [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] SseEventFormatter uses default-charset getBytes() for SSE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
Re: [I] [BUG] — `MemoryLimiterTest`: lost `signal()` with bounded `awaitNanos` → spurious failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/21
[PR] fix: add try-catch to webSocket onMessage [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket onMessage has no try-catch — malformed/unknown payload kills reader thread [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: avoid NPE when selector/rule sync data is null (#6890) (#6925)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/20
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE when selector/rule sync data is null (#6890) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [BUG] CONNACK always returns sessionPresent=true, even for first connect and clean-session clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
[PR] fix: handle invalid JSON fields in cryptor plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent NullPointerException in InstanceCheckService by null-checking executor during close (#6934)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/20
Re: [PR] [Fix] Guard InstanceCheckService executor shutdown (#6705) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
Re: [I] [BUG] InstanceCheckService.close() NPEs if setup() was never invoked [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/20
[PR] fix: avoid consuming logs after client init failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogConsumeClient.initClient marks started even when initClient0 bailed — NPE in consume0 (Kafka/RocketMQ/Pulsar/Tencent/RabbitMQ) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] [ISSUE #6831] Fix stale entries accumulating during common multi-data refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] [ISSUE #6780] fix: clear discovery upstream data on empty HTTP refresh [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] [ISSUE #6782] fix: refresh discovery upstream subscribers before reloading data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] [ISSUE #6632] fix: correct cache eviction keys in node data sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] [ISSUE #6855] fix: default RequestTemplate path to empty string [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] fix: avoid NPE when mock rule omits httpStatusCode (#6881) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] fix: add null check when removing channel in SubscribeRepository remove method [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
Re: [I] [Task] — Critical sync/register/protocol classes with zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/19
[PR] fix: limit request body size and stream multipart form data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: use dedicated config for Huawei LTS extra-long logs (#6562) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: clear stale tag relations when updating an API with empty tags (#6518) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: enforce exception assertion in HeartbeatListenerTest (#6594) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates (#6905)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/18
Re: [I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: guard empty deletedIds in PermissionServiceImpl event listeners (#6868) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] Fixes #6769:Ensure RabbitMQ connection closes when channel close fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
[PR] fix: Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query stri… [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/18
Re: [I] [BUG] Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query strings with {} (data loss) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] [ISSUE #6555] fix: handle empty paramName in TimerAfterPredicateJudge [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] [ISSUE #6519] fix: handle missing plugin during client registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] [ISSUE #6551] fix: use resource update event for resource changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] fix: accept MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0 connect protocol versions [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] RateLimiterPluginDataHandler leaks the old LettuceConnectionFactory when redis config is updated [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] fix: cancel MCP plugin chain on tool call timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): cache request body for replay during retry [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect missing return after protocol-version rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] Connection-state guard is dead; unconnected clients can PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] Inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf never released; async fan-out shares it unsafely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard shutdown hook reflection failures (#6786) (#6926)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #6786:关闭钩子反射访问失败时避免线程异常退出 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] TakeoverOtherHooksThread throws uncaught NPE when ApplicationShutdownHooks reflection fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] fix: avoid NPE when plugin handle dataType is null (#6707) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message (#6922)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] Retain flag ignored — every PUBLISH stored as retained; zero-byte retained PUBLISH never deletes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: close removed websocket sync clients (#6784) (#6928)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/17
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketSyncDataService.masterCheck() orphans clients on `!isOpen()` by not calling nowClose() [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/17
[PR] [Fix] Stabilize MemoryLimiter timed wait tests (#6815) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [Fix] Guard InstanceCheckService executor shutdown (#6705) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null response status in AiResponseTransformerTemplate and add corresponding unit test (#6929)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6773] fix: handle unset response status in response transformer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] Response template assembleMessage NPEs when response status is unset [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [Fix] Handle non-standard status codes in GlobalErrorHandler (#6719) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null or blank TTL configuration in ClickHouseLogCollectClient and add test case (#6919)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6767] fix(logging): handle missing ClickHouse TTL configuration [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] ClickHouseLogCollectClient.initClient0 NPE when ttl config is null [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.remove(topics, channel) NPE on absent topic [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] MqttBootstrapServer shutdown NPE on failed start; start swallows InterruptedException [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ log client registers a second untracked shutdown hook leaked across reconfig [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 (#6927)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect rejects MQTT 3.1.1 (level 4) and 5.0 — only legacy 3.1 accepted [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [ISSUE #6750] fix: validate missing request template and URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] — Selector DELETE fails to invalidate the RULE match cache → stale rule reads [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) (#6914)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [ISSUE #6814] feat: add unit tests for sign extractors and providers for version one and two [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle non-standard HTTP status codes in logging response and add test coverage (#6918)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] LoggingServerHttpResponse.logError casts HttpStatusCode to HttpStatus — ClassCastException [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6765] fix(logging): handle non-standard HTTP status codes in error logs [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [ISSUE #6752] fix: encode SSE events as UTF-8 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] — Sign "success" tests run with `delay=0` (constructed via `new`, `@Value` unprocessed) → minute-boundary flake [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Fix 6816 sign test delay [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: replace Spring Value injection with ReflectionTestUtils and add delay validation test cases to SignService tests (#6917)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
[PR] [ISSUE #6773] fix: handle unset response status in response transformer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
[PR] Fixes #6786:关闭钩子反射访问失败时避免线程异常退出 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: offload websocket reconnect from shared timer to dedicated executor [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuWebsocketClient.healthCheck reconnectBlocking blocks the shared single-thread wheel timer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: offload websocket reconnect from shared timer to dedicated executor (#6898)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard null boxed numeric fields in AbstractLogCollector desensitize (#6899)
liuhongyu
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog NPE on null boxed Integer/Long (chunked byte responses) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] fix: enforce request body size limit during buffering in AiProxyPlugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] JsonSchemaUtil never emits required array — all MCP tool parameters advertised as optional [shenyu]
via GitHub