notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: validate Shenyu client HTTP registry request bodies (#6713) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: validate Shenyu client HTTP registry request bodies (#6713) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: validate Shenyu client HTTP registry request bodies (#6713) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (d672a8d4cd -> 5f3867e583)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] ModifyResponsePlugin silently skips all modifications for streaming responses (writeAndFlushWith not overridden) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: apply modify response rules to streaming responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache entity inconsistency(#6623) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: correct namespaceId jdbcType bindings(#6718) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: apply modify response rules to streaming responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix TimeUnit.MICROSECONDS to MILLISECONDS in log collect clients (#6885) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [Task] Improve test case coverage [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix TimeUnit.MICROSECONDS to MILLISECONDS in log collect clients (#6885) (#6996)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPool keep-alive is 60 ms instead of 60 s in TencentCLS and AliyunSls log clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix createParameterSchema not writing required array (#6887) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] removeMcpServer deletes sibling servers' routes via prefix match [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix createParameterSchema not writing required array (#6887) (#6994)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
[PR] test(task#5161): improve test coverage for matcher in shenyu-client-core [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] SignPluginDataHandler and AbstractCryptorPluginDataHandler guard removeRule on ruleData.getHandle() — leaking stale rule-handle cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix thread safety issue with shared static CONTEXT in ExpressionGenerator (#6880) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix thread safety issue with shared static CONTEXT in ExpressionGenerator (#6880) (#6995)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxyApiKeyController.update bypasses bean validation (@Valid missing) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: enable bean validation for AI proxy API key updates (#6712) (#7027)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: enable bean validation for AI proxy API key updates (#6712) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Add namespace_id to alert_receiver Base_Column_List (#6829) (#6999)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] alert_receiver Base_Column_List omits namespace_id — cross-namespace alert dispatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Add namespace_id to alert_receiver Base_Column_List (#6829) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (92b0e7e141 -> 54ceca5fb3)
daming
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: invoke RedisRateLimiter error callback/logging inside onErrorResume (#6645) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 created (now 92b0e7e141)
daming
2026/09/02
[PR] fix: invoke RedisRateLimiter error callback/logging inside onErrorResume (#6645) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) 01/01: fix: invoke RedisRateLimiter error callback/logging inside onErrorResume (#6645)
daming
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] scale_rule countByQuery omits WHERE keyword — SQL syntax error when metricName set + count/list mismatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (9a49a3a161 -> 66e88d23e2)
penzheng
2026/09/02
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.16.0 deleted (was 6ba2a980)
github-bot
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] Bump qs from 6.15.2 to 6.16.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] Bump qs from 6.15.2 to 6.16.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: include manually assigned id in scale history inserts(#6871) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: include manually assigned id in scale history inserts (#6993)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
[PR] Bump qs from 6.15.2 to 6.16.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.16.0 created (now 6ba2a980)
github-bot
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] scale_history insert uses SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() for a varchar non-auto-increment PK [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct selector column in discovery mapper (#7002)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: correct selector column in discovery mapper(#6872) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fix excldue typo in apache-rat excludes (#7028)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix NPE in Hystrix/Resilience4J/Sentinel/RateLimiter plugins (#6877) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix Cryptor/Sign plugin removeRule to unconditionally cleanup (#6879) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] Cryptor JsonUtil.parser throws NPE/CCE on JSON-array or non-object bodies and missing nested-field segments — 500s on valid and pre-auth traffic [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix Cryptor/Sign plugin removeRule to unconditionally cleanup (#6879) (#7009)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [INFRA] Set up default rulesets for default and release branches [shenyu-wasm]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu-wasm) branch master updated: Set up default protection ruleset for default and release branches (#16)
dengliming
2026/09/02
(shenyu-wasm) branch master updated: chore(ci): Replace archived actions-rs actions (#15)
dengliming
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] chore(ci): Replace archived actions-rs actions [shenyu-wasm]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns [shenyu-wasm]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu-wasm) branch master updated: Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns (#17)
dengliming
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: scope discovery update and delete by namespace (#6827) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: scope discovery update and delete by namespace (#6827) (#7007)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] discovery update/updateSelective/delete WHERE id-only — cross-namespace discovery mutation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
[PR] Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns [shenyu-wasm]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
[PR] Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent duplicate TCP bootstrap server creation (#7012)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
[PR] fix: validate Shenyu client HTTP registry request bodies (#6713) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
[PR] fix: enable bean validation for AI proxy API key updates (#6712) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: prevent duplicate TCP bootstrap server creation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
[PR] feat: integrate kapa.ai "Ask AI" widget [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] TcpProxySelectorDataHandler has a TOCTOU race creating duplicate/leaked bootstrap servers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy forwarding internal fallbackConfig to upstream (#7020) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy forwards internal fallbackConfig and credentials to primary upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:bug] Fix AiProxy forwarding internal fallbackConfig to upstream (#7020) (#7024)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: reject AI proxy API key creation for non-existent selectors (#7023)
liuhongyu
2026/09/02
Re: [I] [BUG] namespace_plugin_rel.nameExistedExclude queries non-existent `name` column [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
Re: [PR] fix: correct namespace plugin name existence query(#6717) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/02
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct namespace plugin name existence query (#7016)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxyApiKeyController.create does not enforce selector existence, allowing orphan proxy-api-key records [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: reject AI proxy API key creation for non-existent selectors(#6715) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: default namespace for Swagger MCP imports (#6714) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: default namespace for Swagger MCP imports (#6714) (#7025)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] SwaggerImportServiceImpl.importMcpConfig does not validate/default namespaceId [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] ConcurrentModificationException may occur when deleting selector or rule [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: avoid concurrent modification in base data cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: avoid concurrent modification in base data cache (#7019)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: avoid concurrent modification in base data cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix RewritePlugin placeholder drops first character and StringIndexOutOfBounds (#6883) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix RewritePlugin placeholder drops first character and StringIndexOutOfBounds (#6883) (#7013)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] RewritePlugin placeholder branch drops first character of path-variable value + StringIndexOutOfBounds when regex lacks { [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874 deleted (was 77a8e5f5b0)
daming
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (0c5b2601bc -> 9a49a3a161)
daming
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (3958f9faf2 -> 0c5b2601bc)
daming
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] [feat] support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove faulty size guard so REFRESH cleans up stale plugin/auth/meta config nodes (#6874) (#7014)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: remove faulty size guard so REFRESH cleans up stale plugin/auth/meta config nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] instance_info BaseResultMap omits instance_state mapping — null state on resultMap reads (root of N37 NPEs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874 updated (8b69c55e17 -> 77a8e5f5b0)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: register and clean up API runtime resources (#7017)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] ApiServiceImpl removeRegister/register are dead code; delete() leaves orphan selector/rule/metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] fix: register and clean up API runtime resources(#6716) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy forwarding internal fallbackConfig to upstream (#7020) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[PR] fix: default namespace for Swagger MCP imports (#6714) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[PR] fix: reject AI proxy API key creation for non-existent selectors(#6715) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy forwards internal fallbackConfig and credentials to primary upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy switches providers after partial SSE output and mixes stream content [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix RewritePlugin placeholder drops first character and StringIndexOutOfBounds (#6883) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874 updated (94f08eea56 -> 8b69c55e17)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
(shenyu) 01/01: Merge branch 'master' into fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy switches providers after partial SSE output and mixes stream content [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxy forwards internal fallbackConfig and credentials to primary upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
Re: [PR] refactor: use OpenAiApi directly to return OpenAI Chat Completions format [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: use OpenAiApi directly to return OpenAI Chat Completions format (#6341)
liuhongyu
2026/09/01
Re: [I] [BUG] AI Proxy plugin returns Spring AI ChatResponse instead of OpenAI Chat Completions format [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[I] [BUG] AiProxy forwards internal fallbackConfig and credentials to primary upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/01
[I] [BUG] AiProxy switches providers after partial SSE output and mixes stream content [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] [feat] support Kubernetes Gateway API [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] fix: avoid concurrent modification in base data cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (44711f926a -> 3958f9faf2)
daming
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] [type:feature] add http record and replay plugin [#6108] [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[PR] fix: avoid concurrent modification in base data cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[PR] fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [I] [BUG] ConcurrentModificationException may occur when deleting selector or rule [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[I] [BUG] ConcurrentModificationException may occur when deleting selector or rule [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] 1fix: prevent duplicate TCP bootstrap server creation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[PR] fix: register and clean up API runtime resources(#6716) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[PR] fix: correct namespace plugin name existence query(#6717) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
[PR] fix: remove faulty size guard so REFRESH cleans up stale plugin/auth/meta config nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
(shenyu) branch fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874 updated (bf89fa1944 -> 94f08eea56)
daming
2026/08/31
Re: [PR] fix: bump mvnd to 1.0.6 as 1.0.2 was removed from downloads.apache.org [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
Re: [I] CI broken for all PRs: mvnd 1.0.2 download returns 404 (removed from downloads.apache.org) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/31
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: bump mvnd to 1.0.6 as 1.0.2 was removed from downloads.apache.org (#7005)
xiaoyu
2026/08/31
(shenyu) 01/01: fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap (#6873)
daming
2026/08/31
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 created (now 44711f926a)
daming
2026/08/31
(shenyu) branch fix/refresh-stale-config-guard-6874 created (now bf89fa1944)
daming
2026/08/31
(shenyu) 01/01: fix: remove faulty size guard so REFRESH cleans up stale plugin/auth/meta config nodes (#6874)
daming
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js发起的post请求后端不识别 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] [type: bug] Fix RewritePlugin placeholder drops first character and StringIndexOutOfBounds (#6883) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js发起的post请求后端不识别 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] RewritePlugin placeholder branch drops first character of path-variable value + StringIndexOutOfBounds when regex lacks { [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] [type: bug] Fix Cryptor/Sign plugin removeRule to unconditionally cleanup (#6879) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] 1fix: prevent duplicate TCP bootstrap server creation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js发起的post请求后端不识别 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onSelectorChanged builds config-key prefix with raw getNamespaceId() (no SYS_DEFAULT fallback) — selectors invisible when namespaceId null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] [type: bug] Fix NPE in Hystrix/Resilience4J/Sentinel/RateLimiter plugins (#6877) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Hystrix / Resilience4J / Sentinel / RateLimiter plugins NPE when a matched rule has no cached handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] Cryptor JsonUtil.parser throws NPE/CCE on JSON-array or non-object bodies and missing nested-field segments — 500s on valid and pre-auth traffic [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonChanged REFRESH stale-removal guarded by size> instead of diff — stale entries persist when |old|<=|new| [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] fix: pass namespaceId when deleting discovery config [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[PR] fix: scope discovery update and delete by namespace (#6827) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [PR] fix: enforce per-channel MQTT connection state guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] fix: bump mvnd to 1.0.6 as 1.0.2 was removed from downloads.apache.org [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] CI broken for all PRs: mvnd 1.0.2 download returns 404 (removed from downloads.apache.org) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[I] CI broken for all PRs: mvnd 1.0.2 download returns 404 (removed from downloads.apache.org) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Fix createParameterSchema not writing required array (#6887) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] fix: correct namespaceId jdbcType bindings(#6718) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] fix: correct selector column in discovery mapper(#6872) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] app_auth selectByCondition omits namespace_id — cross-namespace app-auth read [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to app_auth selectByCondition (#6828) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Add namespace_id to alert_receiver Base_Column_List (#6829) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Fix REFRESH clearing only first plugin's parent path (#6832) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Fix thread safety issue with shared static CONTEXT in ExpressionGenerator (#6880) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] [type: bug] Fix TimeUnit.MICROSECONDS to MILLISECONDS in log collect clients (#6885) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractPathDataChangedListener REFRESH clears only the first plugin's parent path — stale selectors/rules for other plugins persist (zk/etcd/consul) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] selector selectByIdSet/deleteByIds omit namespace_id — cross-namespace selector delete (+ cascade) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] alert_receiver Base_Column_List omits namespace_id — cross-namespace alert dispatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] MCP Streamable-HTTP session cleanup uses wrong key (auto-UUID) — sessions leak forever [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] removeMcpServer deletes sibling servers' routes via prefix match [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPool keep-alive is 60 ms instead of 60 s in TencentCLS and AliyunSls log clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] [BUG] SignPluginDataHandler and AbstractCryptorPluginDataHandler guard removeRule on ruleData.getHandle() — leaking stale rule-handle cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [BUG] removeMcpServer deletes sibling servers' routes via prefix match [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] fix: include manually assigned id in scale history inserts(#6871) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] fix: correct scale rule count query(#6870) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] fix: correct namespace user relation batch save bindings(#6869) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] fix: apply modify response rules to streaming responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] [BUG] registry impls (consul/etcd/zookeeper/apollo) use non-thread-safe HashMap for watcherInstanceRegisterMap shared by caller + async watcher [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] fix: use thread-safe maps for registry instance watchers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] [BUG] ModifyResponsePlugin silently skips all modifications for streaming responses (writeAndFlushWith not overridden) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache entity inconsistency(#6623) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache eviction by using rule ids(#6972) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] fix: Use selective updates for scale rules(#6709) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: improve websocket client closure safety, timer shutdown robustness, and lifecycle management (#6982)
liuhongyu
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] fix: prevent WebsocketSyncDataService from shutting down shared timer (#6785) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketSyncDataService.close() shuts down the shared WheelTimerFactory timer, breaking FailbackRegistryRepository [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] fix: register namespace-prefixed change listener prefixes for apollo sync data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: register namespace-prefixed change listener prefixes for apollo sync data (#6984)
liuhongyu
2026/08/26
Re: [I] [BUG] Apollo incremental change events silently dropped (bare data-ID prefixes vs namespace-prefixed keys) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [I] [BUG] PolarisSyncDataService.doRemoveListener doesn't remove watchCache entry — delete+recreate misses data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fix polaris listener cache removal (#6986)
liuhongyu
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] fix: fix polaris listener cache removal [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
[PR] fix: fix ingress deletion cleanup NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressReconciler dereferences v1Ingress before null check — NPE on every ingress deletion (delete cleanup is dead code) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: scope rule batch delete by namespace (#6987)
liuhongyu
2026/08/25
Re: [I] [BUG] rule selectByIds/deleteByIds omit namespace_id — cross-namespace rule delete [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] fix: scope rule batch delete by namespace(#6825) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] fix: enforce per-channel MQTT connection state guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages