juicewcode commented on issue #6710:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/issues/6710#issuecomment-5397165940

      @Aias00 
      Hello, I have also been assigned issue #6812, which is about adding test 
classes for the implementation classes under the admin module.
   
      For the current issue, if I include tests for the fix in the same PR, I 
may need to modify the same test class again while working on issue #6812. This 
could cause conflicts when both PRs are eventually merged into master.
   
      Could you please advise whether I should include the fix and its related 
tests in a single PR, submit the fix first and work on issue #6812 after it is 
merged, or follow another preferred workflow?
   
      Thank you for your guidance!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to