notifications
Thread
Date
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/08/16
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: enforce request body size limit during buffering in AiProxyPlugin (#6897)
liuhongyu
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxyPlugin validates body size AFTER unbounded DataBufferUtils.join — OOM before 413 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] JsonSchemaUtil never emits required array — all MCP tool parameters advertised as optional [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPool keep-alive is 60 ms instead of 60 s in TencentCLS and AliyunSls log clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
[PR] fix: avoid NPE when selector/rule sync data is null (#6890) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
[PR] fix: handle null password in MqttContext.isValid to avoid NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
[PR] fix: grant requested QoS in SUBACK instead of hard-coded QoS 0 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
[PR] fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
[PR] Fixes #6703:修复 Admin 关闭时未释放上游健康检查线程池 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
Re: [PR] fix: offload websocket reconnect from shared timer to dedicated executor [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
Re: [I] [交流/分享] 关于 shenyu 大模型 API 集成与高并发测试资源分享 🚀 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
[I] [交流/分享] 关于 shenyu 大模型 API 集成与高并发测试资源分享 🚀 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance (#6900)
liuhongyu
2026/08/15
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/15
Re: [I] [BUG] SelectorDataRefresh/RuleDataRefresh NPE on null data list (HTTP long-polling) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [BUG] No cleanup on channel close → repository leak for ungraceful disconnect [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: clear stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. (#6909)
liuhongyu
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [BUG] QoS 2 PUBLISH answered with PUBACK instead of PUBREC [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorRefresh.refresh() does not clear stale data on empty refresh (HTTP) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
[PR] [ISSUE #6767] fix(logging): handle missing ClickHouse TTL configuration [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [I] [BUG] Property key case mismatch: "rpcExt" written vs "RpcExt" read — Dubbo rpcExt silently lost in ApiDoc ext JSON [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: update rpcExt property key to lowercase and add related test cases (#6912)
liuhongyu
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] Fix #6820 Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
[PR] [ISSUE #6765] fix(logging): handle non-standard HTTP status codes in error logs [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: use try-with-resources for GZIP decompression in AiResponseTransformerPlugin and add unit test for resource cleanup (#6915)
liuhongyu
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiResponseTransformerPlugin`: `GZIPInputStream`/`ByteArrayOutputStream` not closed on `IOException` → native Inflater leak [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] Fix 6816 sign test delay [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null (#6908)
liuhongyu
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [BUG] InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null (stub implementation) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] ci: remove windows build from workflow [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix #6820 Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [BUG] PulsarLogCollectClient.initClient0 registers repeated JVM shutdown hook [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove duplicate Pulsar shutdown hook (#6768) (#6910)
dengliming
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix #6768: Remove the duplicate shutdown hook registered by the Pulsar log client [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [I] [BUG] HTTP sync long polling repeats successful polls ten times per loop [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries (#6901)
dengliming
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] [ISSUE #6820] Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: correct thread pool keep-alive time unit from microseconds to mi… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/13
[PR] fix: correct thread pool keep-alive time unit from microseconds to mi… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] Fix#6768:移除 Pulsar 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [BUG] tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column instead of api_id [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] fix(admin): tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
Re: [I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[PR] docs: describe discovery namespace upstream handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/12
[I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [I] [Question] MQTT plugin implementation discussion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
[I] [Question] MQTT plugin implementation discussion [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] fix: support IPv6 address parsing in upstream URL handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] fix: support IPv6 address parsing in upstream URL handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] fix: support IPv6 address parsing in upstream URL handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] fix: support IPv6 address parsing in upstream URL handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [I] [BUG] MqttContext.isValid NPE when client omits password (anonymous/username-only CONNECT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [I] [BUG] SUBACK always grants QoS 0, ignoring the requested QoS [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [I] [BUG] Retain flag ignored — every PUBLISH stored as retained; zero-byte retained PUBLISH never deletes [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [I] [BUG] Subscriber fan-out always QoS 0 and reuses publisher's packetId for every subscriber [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
Re: [I] [BUG] Wildcard subscription matching not implemented — +/-# subscriptions never receive messages [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/10
[PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] fix: enforce request body size limit during buffering in AiProxyPlugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/08
[PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/08
[PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/08
Re: [I] [BUG] SelectorDataRefresh/RuleDataRefresh NPE on null data list (HTTP long-polling) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/08
[PR] fix: NPE in AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog on null boxed Integer/Long [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/08
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog NPE on null boxed Integer/Long (chunked byte responses) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
[PR] fix: offload websocket reconnect from shared timer to dedicated executor [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-7958ac4c45 deleted (was 2fbfc978)
github-bot
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump immutable and antd [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-779b13e6fd deleted (was 7ca081ba)
github-bot
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump immutable and antd [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.29.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.29.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.29.0 deleted (was 782a26d8)
github-bot
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump @remix-run/router and react-router-dom [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Bump @remix-run/router and react-router-dom [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
[PR] Bump @remix-run/router and react-router-dom [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/07
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-7958ac4c45 created (now 2fbfc978)
github-bot
2026/08/06
[PR] fix: enforce request body size limit during buffering in AiProxyPlugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/06
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [I] [Task] Change /platform/login from GET to POST to avoid credentials in URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: feat: login get to post (#6409)
liuhongyu
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] feat: login get to post [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: set MQTT sessionPresent from cleanSession flag and stored session state (#6889) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
[PR] fix: add null-safety checks for labels and services in K8s RPC ingress parsers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix(httpclient): cache request body for replay during retry [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] Fix/rule and selector cache not used [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] feat: login get to post [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] Refactor/decouple load balance metrics collection from divide plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: support IPv6 address parsing in upstream URL handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix(admin): persist upstream status changes into selector handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix(alert): guard against null alert/dateCreated in email alert template [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: Non-default HTTP retry backoff strategies cannot be selected [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: Invalid discoveryHandlerId can persist broken discovery upstream rows [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: Discovery_upstream_import_checks_duplicates_before_remapping_handler_ids [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: apply configured WAF statusCode to HTTP response instead of hardcoded 403 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: ServiceProcessor imports Spring @Service instead of Dubbo @Service — old-style Dubbo beans never get beanPath [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: prevent ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in K8s ingress protocol annotation parsing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] fix: set MQTT sessionPresent from cleanSession flag and stored session state (#6889) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] feat(api-doc): support request parameter parsing for RPC types (Dubbo/SOFA/TARS/gRPC) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] feat: login get to post [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/05
[PR] fix: ServiceProcessor imports Spring @Service instead of Dubbo @Service — old-style Dubbo beans never get beanPath [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
[PR] fix: set MQTT sessionPresent from cleanSession flag and stored session state (#6889) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js发起的post请求后端不识别 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js不支持post请求 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js不支持post请求 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js不支持post请求 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
[I] [BUG] <title>最新的master分支版本,admin无法登录,新合入的index.html以及对应的2XXX.js不支持post请求 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] [cryptor] support AES and SM4 encryption strategies [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
[PR] fix: prevent ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in K8s ingress protocol annotation parsing [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] ShenyuWebsocketClient.healthCheck reconnectBlocking blocks the shared single-thread wheel timer [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] Last Will & Testament entirely unimplemented — will never published on ungraceful disconnect [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
Re: [I] [BUG] AiProxyPlugin validates body size AFTER unbounded DataBufferUtils.join — OOM before 413 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/04
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/undici-7.29.0 created (now 782a26d8)
github-bot
2026/08/04
[PR] Bump undici from 7.25.0 to 7.29.0 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] SelectorDataRefresh/RuleDataRefresh NPE on null data list (HTTP long-polling) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] SelectorDataRefresh/RuleDataRefresh NPE on null data list (HTTP long-polling) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] CONNACK always returns sessionPresent=true, even for first connect and clean-session clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] removeMcpServer deletes sibling servers' routes via prefix match [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] CONNACK always returns sessionPresent=true, even for first connect and clean-session clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] MCP tool-call timeout does not cancel the in-flight plugin chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] JsonSchemaUtil never emits required array — all MCP tool parameters advertised as optional [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] MCP tool-call timeout does not cancel the in-flight plugin chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] JsonSchemaUtil never emits required array — all MCP tool parameters advertised as optional [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] removeMcpServer deletes sibling servers' routes via prefix match [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] RocketMQ log client registers a second untracked shutdown hook leaked across reconfig [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] ThreadPool keep-alive is 60 ms instead of 60 s in TencentCLS and AliyunSls log clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] RocketMQ log client registers a second untracked shutdown hook leaked across reconfig [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog NPE on null boxed Integer/Long (chunked byte responses) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] ThreadPool keep-alive is 60 ms instead of 60 s in TencentCLS and AliyunSls log clients [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] RewritePlugin placeholder branch drops first character of path-variable value + StringIndexOutOfBounds when regex lacks { [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] AbstractLogCollector.desensitizeShenyuRequestLog NPE on null boxed Integer/Long (chunked byte responses) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] RewritePlugin placeholder branch drops first character of path-variable value + StringIndexOutOfBounds when regex lacks { [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] MockPlugin NPE when httpStatusCode is null in MockHandle (unboxing null Integer to HttpStatus.valueOf) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] MockPlugin NPE when httpStatusCode is null in MockHandle (unboxing null Integer to HttpStatus.valueOf) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] MockPlugin SpEL generators share a static EvaluationContext — cross-request data race on the req variable [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] SignPluginDataHandler and AbstractCryptorPluginDataHandler guard removeRule on ruleData.getHandle() — leaking stale rule-handle cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] MockPlugin SpEL generators share a static EvaluationContext — cross-request data race on the req variable [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] Cryptor JsonUtil.parser throws NPE/CCE on JSON-array or non-object bodies and missing nested-field segments — 500s on valid and pre-auth traffic [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] SignPluginDataHandler and AbstractCryptorPluginDataHandler guard removeRule on ruleData.getHandle() — leaking stale rule-handle cache entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] Cryptor JsonUtil.parser throws NPE/CCE on JSON-array or non-object bodies and missing nested-field segments — 500s on valid and pre-auth traffic [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] RateLimiterPluginDataHandler leaks the old LettuceConnectionFactory when redis config is updated [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonChanged REFRESH stale-removal guarded by size> instead of diff — stale entries persist when |old|<=|new| [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] RateLimiterPluginDataHandler leaks the old LettuceConnectionFactory when redis config is updated [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] Hystrix / Resilience4J / Sentinel / RateLimiter plugins NPE when a matched rule has no cached handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] Hystrix / Resilience4J / Sentinel / RateLimiter plugins NPE when a matched rule has no cached handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onSelectorChanged builds config-key prefix with raw getNamespaceId() (no SYS_DEFAULT fallback) — selectors invisible when namespaceId null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onSelectorChanged builds config-key prefix with raw getNamespaceId() (no SYS_DEFAULT fallback) — selectors invisible when namespaceId null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] instance_info BaseResultMap omits instance_state mapping — null state on resultMap reads (root of N37 NPEs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] AbstractNodeDataChangedListener.onCommonChanged REFRESH stale-removal guarded by size> instead of diff — stale entries persist when |old|<=|new| [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] discovery selectBySelectorNameAndPluginName references non-existent s.name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] instance_info BaseResultMap omits instance_state mapping — null state on resultMap reads (root of N37 NPEs) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] scale_history insert uses SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() for a varchar non-auto-increment PK [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] discovery selectBySelectorNameAndPluginName references non-existent s.name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] PermissionServiceImpl event handlers pass unguarded empty list to IN() delete — SQL syntax error [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] scale_rule countByQuery omits WHERE keyword — SQL syntax error when metricName set + count/list mismatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] ClusterSelectMasterServiceJdbcImpl.getMasterUrl NPEs when no master row exists [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] scale_history insert uses SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() for a varchar non-auto-increment PK [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] namespace-user-rel batchSave foreach references wrong item variable (namespacePluginRelDO) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] scale_rule countByQuery omits WHERE keyword — SQL syntax error when metricName set + count/list mismatch [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] namespace-user-rel batchSave foreach references wrong item variable (namespacePluginRelDO) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] PermissionServiceImpl event handlers pass unguarded empty list to IN() delete — SQL syntax error [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] operation_record_log BaseResultMap has duplicate conflicting id mappings (VARCHAR + BIGINT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] operation_record_log BaseResultMap has duplicate conflicting id mappings (VARCHAR + BIGINT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] EmailAlertNotifyStrategy null-guards the wrong variable (alert not alertTime) — NPE when dateCreated is null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] ClusterSelectMasterServiceJdbcImpl.getMasterUrl NPEs when no master row exists [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl NPE when zookeeper service has no Endpoints [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] EmailAlertNotifyStrategy null-guards the wrong variable (alert not alertTime) — NPE when dateCreated is null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressParser contextPathParse condition uses || instead of && — runs for dubbo/sofa ingresses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/08/03
[I] [BUG] IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl NPE when zookeeper service has no Endpoints [shenyu]
via GitHub
Later messages