Messages by Date
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Compute local repository and artifact paths without a plugin [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Remove JUL handlers Maven installed when closing the embedded executor [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Read the POM file, base directory, name and original model through ReleaseUtil [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Rewrite POM versions through Pom* views over the DomTrip model [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Accept an slf4j Logger in DefaultReleaseManagerListener [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Call ToolchainManager.getToolchains directly [maven-jdeps-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Measure the impact of porting Maven components and plugins to the Maven 4 API [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Trial the default lifecycle on the 4.x plugin releases [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core from 2.18.8 to 2.18.11 in /src/it/MPIR-407 [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump maven.version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Strip super POM properties from generated release POMs [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Default legacyLocalRepository to false in EnhancedLocalRepositoryManagerFactory [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [#2159] Default legacyLocalRepository to false in EnhancedLocalRepositoryManagerFactory [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Replace maven-verifier with an in-repo Verifier on maven-executor [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Build with Maven 4 only [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.commons:commons-lang3 from 3.20.0 to 3.21.0 [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump org.jsoup:jsoup from 1.23.1 to 1.23.2 in /src/it/projects/analyze-testDependencyWithNonTestScope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.inject:guice from 5.1.0 to 6.0.0 [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [MNG-7927] nested setting of plugin ignored if empty [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] List the supported file name mapping tokens [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Create LocationManager instead of injecting it [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [4.0.x] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Maven 4 API mojos cannot inject Sisu components from their plugin realm [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [4.0.x] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Maven 4 API mojos cannot inject Sisu components from their plugin realm [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Embedded MavenCli.doMain ignores --color=yes in 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Fix PackagingProvider lookup for project extensions [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Run integration tests with JDK 26 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [MNG-7927] nested setting of plugin ignored if empty [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] [MNG-7927] document empty-tag vs self-closing semantics for plugin configuration [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Honour --color in embedded MavenCli.doMain [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Honour --color in embedded MavenCli.doMain [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Make the classic conflict resolver the default again [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] update Git branches for Maven-4 specific plugins and components [maven-sources]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Fix PluginVersions @since and a stray comma in the maven-plugin lifecycle mapping [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] update Git branches for Maven-4 specific plugins and components [maven-sources]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[I] 3.10 seems to ignore `-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.logFile=System.err` [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] build: bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[I] Extract shared zero-dependency utilities into impl/maven-utils [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MNG-12428] Warn about obsolete dependency exclusions [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] [MNG-12428] Warn about obsolete dependency exclusions [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Load user extension jars from maven.user.conf [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Bump com.github.luben:zstd-jni from 1.5.7-20 to 1.5.7-21 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Introduce named constants for interpolation operators and improve Interpolator Javadoc [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] build(deps): bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] build(deps): bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Make JarAnalyzer closeable [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] JarAnalyzer should implement Closeable [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Assign automatic module names to core Maven components [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MNG-11642] Add JPMS module support to Maven 4 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Switch core API value types to noun-style accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Switch core API value types to noun-style accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Revert "Remove use of deprecated MessageUtils (#264)" [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Create M2E lifecycle mapping [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] build: bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] build: bump com.github.siom79.japicmp:japicmp-maven-plugin from 0.26.2 to 0.26.3 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-526] copy and copy-dependencies should take latest release version from version range [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-819] Unable to delete with purge-local-repository [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-726] Resolve artifact item versions from transitive dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-762] `mvn compile dependency:tree` and `mvn package dependency:tree` outputs different result [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-266] Add parameter to configure copy-dependencies to also copy optional dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-852] Missing way to exclude unused only for test scope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-481] <destFileName> is getting ignored [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-187] dependency:copy fails when invoked from m2e with workspace resolution enabled, or more generally when copying within reactor for phases earlier than package [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[I] MIgrate pull_request_target to workflow_run [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Trial the default lifecycle on the 4.x plugin releases (4.0.x) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Trial the default lifecycle on the 4.x plugin releases [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-266] Add parameter to configure copy-dependencies to also copy optional dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Remove a stray comma in the maven-plugin lifecycle mapping [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Fix PluginVersions @since and a stray comma in the maven-plugin lifecycle mapping [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-785] dependency:go-offline does not download all dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-187] dependency:copy fails when invoked from m2e with workspace resolution enabled, or more generally when copying within reactor for phases earlier than package [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-678] Clarify which archive formats are supported for goals "unpack" and "unpackDependencies" [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-678] Document the unpack archive formats and that unpack ignores destFileName [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-736] classifier applyed to other artifactItem [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-526] copy and copy-dependencies should take latest release version from version range [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-549] list deps with scope runtime should show provided scope as well [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-600] Only defined group Id for unpack goal [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-762] `mvn compile dependency:tree` and `mvn package dependency:tree` outputs different result [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-234] Make the list and tree mojos support listing transitive dependencies for war artifact types [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-812] Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ${groupId:artifactId:jar} [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-737] dependency:list sets compile scope deps as test scope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-549] list deps with scope runtime should show provided scope as well [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-234] Make the list and tree mojos support listing transitive dependencies for war artifact types [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-600] Only defined group Id for unpack goal [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-737] dependency:list sets compile scope deps as test scope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-736] classifier applyed to other artifactItem [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-812] Error opening zip file or JAR manifest missing : ${groupId:artifactId:jar} [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-819] Unable to delete with purge-local-repository [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-975] Command-line use of copy-dependencies does excludeTransitive=true when pom based use has that as false by default [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-764] dependency:analyze-dep-mgt fails for multi module projects [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-801] includeClassifers not working ? [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-715] Hamcrest used and unused [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-764] dependency:analyze-dep-mgt fails for multi module projects [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-801] includeClassifers not working ? [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-785] dependency:go-offline does not download all dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-891] Used undeclared dependencies found for class which is used by an indirect class [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-852] Missing way to exclude unused only for test scope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-891] Used undeclared dependencies found for class which is used by an indirect class [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-910] No hardcoded groupId needed for automatic module/parent resolving in Maven 4 [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-975] Command-line use of copy-dependencies does excludeTransitive=true when pom based use has that as false by default [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-910] No hardcoded groupId needed for automatic module/parent resolving in Maven 4 [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-713] dependency:tree should not log info the user doesn't ask for [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-900] dependency:resolve fails for multi-module project [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-900] Document that dependency:resolve needs the reactor modules built [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-735] excludes* are ignored [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-556] The dependency:resolve goal tries to resolve all dependencies, regardless of the exclude filters [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-803] Preserve parent POMs when copying classified dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] [MDEP-678] Document the unpack archive formats and that unpack ignores destFileName [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] [MDEP-900] Document that dependency:resolve needs the reactor modules built [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] writeScriptableOutput appends literal 'null' string for null classifier [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Keep sources-mojo.html as a pointer to resolve-sources [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Keep sources-mojo.html as a pointer to resolve-sources [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-971] Remove deprecated dependency:sources goal [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-803] addParentPoms only partially working [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] filterDependencies returns the full input set when no excludes are configured, polluting verbose output [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] fix incorrect ignored dependencies in verbose analyze output [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-971] OldResolveDependencySourcesMojo can probably be deleted [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] writeScriptableOutput appends empty string for null classifier [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] throw MojoExecutionException when artifact has no file in PropertiesMojo [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-726] Resolve artifact item versions from transitive dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-562] Select tree tokens from Maven output capabilities [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump maven-extensions parent to 50 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Bump org.jsoup:jsoup from 1.23.1 to 1.23.2 in /src/it/projects/analyze-testDependencyWithNonTestScope [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump version to 3.12.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Bump maven-extensions parent to 50 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Backport #13368: Load user extension jars from maven.user.conf [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.maven.extensions:maven-extensions from 45 to 47 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [INFRA] Set up default rulesets for default and release branches [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Build against Maven 4.0.0-rc-7 and stop exporting META-INF.maven [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Bump version to 3.12.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Build against Maven 4.0.0-rc-7 and stop exporting META-INF.maven [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-741] Omitting incorrect occurrence in tree [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-722] Verbose tree does not appropriately handle multi module projects [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-722] Verbose tree does not appropriately handle multi module projects [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-741] Omitting incorrect occurrence in tree [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-659] dependency:unpack / needs the option of unpacking sub-directory AND ignoring parent folders [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-659] dependency:unpack / needs the option of unpacking sub-directory AND ignoring parent folders [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Backport #13367: Base class realms on the platform class loader [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Tag releases as maven-hocon-extension-<version> [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Tag releases as maven-hocon-extension-<version> [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump release-drafter/release-drafter from 7.7.0 to 7.9.0 [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Load user extension jars from maven.user.conf [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Base class realms on the platform class loader [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-413] dependency:copy/copy-dependencies documentation shows properties only used by unpack/unpack-dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-949] enhancedLocalRepository.split=true causes enhancedLocalRepository.localPrefix to be included as top level directory in copy-dependencies with useRepositoryLayout=true [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-901] Configure markersDirectory in UnpackMojo via Property [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-507] dependency:resolve-plugins and dependency:go-offline doesn't respect plugin dependencies from pom.xml [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-901] Configure markersDirectory in UnpackMojo via Property [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-949] enhancedLocalRepository.split=true causes enhancedLocalRepository.localPrefix to be included as top level directory in copy-dependencies with useRepositoryLayout=true [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-846] Source-only dependencies are not detected [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-846] Source-only dependencies are not detected [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-690] go-offline fails when optional dependencies cannot be resolved [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-690] go-offline fails when optional dependencies cannot be resolved [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-688] dependency:go-offline does not resolve classifier [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-845] list mojo does not decorate output file content from log configuration so colors are controlled by the build and not the mojo [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-845] list mojo does not decorate output file content from log configuration so colors are controlled by the build and not the mojo [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-507] dependency:resolve-plugins and dependency:go-offline doesn't respect plugin dependencies from pom.xml [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-688] dependency:go-offline does not resolve classifier [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-294] copy-dependencies goal doesn't properly respect classifier when creating base version of snapshots [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-294] copy-dependencies goal doesn't properly respect classifier when creating base version of snapshots [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] [MDEP-413] dependency:copy/copy-dependencies documentation shows properties only used by unpack/unpack-dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] filterDependencies destructively mutates the caller's set via Iterator.remove() [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] filterDependencies destructively mutates the caller's set via Iterator.remove() [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Unclear warning message from analyze-dep-mgt - only ":jar was excluded", no artifact or group ID present [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Unclear warning message from analyze-dep-mgt - only ":jar was excluded", no artifact or group ID present [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-976] Fix artifact overwrites in copy-dependencies [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] fix: preserve dependency analysis inputs [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] fix: preserve dependency analysis inputs [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] [MDEP-964] Allowlist org.glassfish:javax.json [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] fix: preserve dependency analysis inputs [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Build a populated ScmManager without Sisu [maven-scm]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Build a populated ScmManager without Sisu [maven-scm]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] Build a populated ScmManager without Sisu [maven-scm]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Ignore scopes outside the Java scopes in the verbose scope selector [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Build an ScmManager without Sisu through ServiceLoader [maven-scm]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
[PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Build the parser, parser module and macro managers through ServiceLoader [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Build the parser, parser module and macro managers through ServiceLoader [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Build an ScmManager without Sisu through ServiceLoader [maven-scm]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3 from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3resolver from 1.9.27 to 2.0.24 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Restore the java.util.logging root handlers after an embedded execution [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3 from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Restore the java.util.logging root handlers after an embedded execution [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Bump version.slf4j from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] build: bump eu.maveniverse.maven.mimir:testing from 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Fix #13294: build a parent outside the reactor once per POM [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] Fix #13294: build a parent outside the reactor once per POM [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/06
Re: [I] build time degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven]
via GitHub