Eymenonar commented on PR #7377:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7377#issuecomment-5921043556

   Yep, #7174 overlaps only on `MemorySafeWindowTinyLFUMapTest`; its 
`MemorySafeLRUMapTest` and `DubboReconcilerTest` changes are independent. I 
don't want to stack those unrelated commits into this PR while #7174 is still 
open. If #7174 lands first, I'll rebase on `master` and this PR will simply 
delete the updated WindowTinyLFU test. If this one lands first, #7174 can drop 
that hunk and keep its other two test fixes. Which order do you prefer?
   
   For CI, this head was already rebased and pushed. All six workflows exist, 
but GitHub reports `action_required` with zero jobs pending first-time 
contributor approval, so another push won't start the matrix. The Unreleased 
note is already in the diff; I'll expand the PR rationale once the merge order 
is settled.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to