notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] — Critical sync/register/protocol classes with zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Task] — Critical sync/register/protocol classes with zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: limit request body size and stream multipart form data [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: limit request body size and stream multipart form data [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: use dedicated config for Huawei LTS extra-long logs (#6562) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use dedicated config for Huawei LTS extra-long logs (#6562) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: clear stale tag relations when updating an API with empty tags (#6518) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: clear stale tag relations when updating an API with empty tags (#6518) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: enforce exception assertion in HeartbeatListenerTest (#6594) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: enforce exception assertion in HeartbeatListenerTest (#6594) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: enforce exception assertion in HeartbeatListenerTest (#6594) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates (#6905)
liuhongyu
[PR] fix: guard empty deletedIds in PermissionServiceImpl event listeners (#6868) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: guard empty deletedIds in PermissionServiceImpl event listeners (#6868) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use computeIfAbsent to prevent lost subscriber updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6769:Ensure RabbitMQ connection closes when channel close fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6769:Ensure RabbitMQ connection closes when channel close fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query stri… [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query stri… [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query strings with {} (data loss) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query strings with {} (data loss) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6555] fix: handle empty paramName in TimerAfterPredicateJudge [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6555] fix: handle empty paramName in TimerAfterPredicateJudge [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6519] fix: handle missing plugin during client registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6519] fix: handle missing plugin during client registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6551] fix: use resource update event for resource changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6551] fix: use resource update event for resource changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE on mqtt bootstrap server shutdown after failed start [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: accept MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0 connect protocol versions [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: accept MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0 connect protocol versions [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: cancel MCP plugin chain on tool call timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: cancel MCP plugin chain on tool call timeout [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect missing return after protocol-version rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect missing return after protocol-version rejection [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Connection-state guard is dead; unconnected clients can PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Connection-state guard is dead; unconnected clients can PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf never released; async fan-out shares it unsafely [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf never released; async fan-out shares it unsafely [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard shutdown hook reflection failures (#6786) (#6926)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] TakeoverOtherHooksThread throws uncaught NPE when ApplicationShutdownHooks reflection fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: avoid NPE when plugin handle dataType is null (#6707) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE when plugin handle dataType is null (#6707) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message (#6922)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: close removed websocket sync clients (#6784) (#6928)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketSyncDataService.masterCheck() orphans clients on `!isOpen()` by not calling nowClose() [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [Fix] Stabilize MemoryLimiter timed wait tests (#6815) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [Fix] Stabilize MemoryLimiter timed wait tests (#6815) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [Fix] Guard InstanceCheckService executor shutdown (#6705) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [Fix] Guard InstanceCheckService executor shutdown (#6705) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null response status in AiResponseTransformerTemplate and add corresponding unit test (#6929)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Response template assembleMessage NPEs when response status is unset [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [Fix] Handle non-standard status codes in GlobalErrorHandler (#6719) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [Fix] Handle non-standard status codes in GlobalErrorHandler (#6719) [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null or blank TTL configuration in ClickHouseLogCollectClient and add test case (#6919)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] ClickHouseLogCollectClient.initClient0 NPE when ttl config is null [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.remove(topics, channel) NPE on absent topic [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.remove(topics, channel) NPE on absent topic [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.add lost-update race loses subscribers [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] MqttBootstrapServer shutdown NPE on failed start; start swallows InterruptedException [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 (#6927)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect rejects MQTT 3.1.1 (level 4) and 5.0 — only legacy 3.1 accepted [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Connect rejects MQTT 3.1.1 (level 4) and 5.0 — only legacy 3.1 accepted [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6750] fix: validate missing request template and URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6750] fix: validate missing request template and URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — Selector DELETE fails to invalidate the RULE match cache → stale rule reads [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) (#6914)
liuhongyu
[PR] [ISSUE #6814] feat: add unit tests for sign extractors and providers for version one and two [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6814] feat: add unit tests for sign extractors and providers for version one and two [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6814] feat: add unit tests for sign extractors and providers for version one and two [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle non-standard HTTP status codes in logging response and add test coverage (#6918)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] LoggingServerHttpResponse.logError casts HttpStatusCode to HttpStatus — ClassCastException [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6752] fix: encode SSE events as UTF-8 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6752] fix: encode SSE events as UTF-8 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] — Sign "success" tests run with `delay=0` (constructed via `new`, `@Value` unprocessed) → minute-boundary flake [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: replace Spring Value injection with ReflectionTestUtils and add delay validation test cases to SignService tests (#6917)
liuhongyu
[PR] [ISSUE #6773] fix: handle unset response status in response transformer [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6773] fix: handle unset response status in response transformer [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6784:移除失效 WebSocket 同步客户端时同步取消健康检查任务 [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6886:移除 RocketMQ 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6786:关闭钩子反射访问失败时避免线程异常退出 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6786:关闭钩子反射访问失败时避免线程异常退出 [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: offload websocket reconnect from shared timer to dedicated executor (#6898)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard null boxed numeric fields in AbstractLogCollector desensitize (#6899)
liuhongyu
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: enforce request body size limit during buffering in AiProxyPlugin (#6897)
liuhongyu
[PR] fix: avoid NPE when selector/rule sync data is null (#6890) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE when selector/rule sync data is null (#6890) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: handle null password in MqttContext.isValid to avoid NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: handle null password in MqttContext.isValid to avoid NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: grant requested QoS in SUBACK instead of hard-coded QoS 0 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: grant requested QoS in SUBACK instead of hard-coded QoS 0 [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: honor retain flag in mqtt publish message [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fixes #6703:修复 Admin 关闭时未释放上游健康检查线程池 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fixes #6703:修复 Admin 关闭时未释放上游健康检查线程池 [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [交流/分享] 关于 shenyu 大模型 API 集成与高并发测试资源分享 🚀 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [交流/分享] 关于 shenyu 大模型 API 集成与高并发测试资源分享 🚀 [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance (#6900)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] No cleanup on channel close → repository leak for ungraceful disconnect [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] No cleanup on channel close → repository leak for ungraceful disconnect [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: clear stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. (#6909)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] QoS 2 PUBLISH answered with PUBACK instead of PUBREC [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] QoS 2 PUBLISH answered with PUBACK instead of PUBREC [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] ProxySelectorRefresh.refresh() does not clear stale data on empty refresh (HTTP) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6767] fix(logging): handle missing ClickHouse TTL configuration [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6767] fix(logging): handle missing ClickHouse TTL configuration [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Property key case mismatch: "rpcExt" written vs "RpcExt" read — Dubbo rpcExt silently lost in ApiDoc ext JSON [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: update rpcExt property key to lowercase and add related test cases (#6912)
liuhongyu
[PR] [ISSUE #6765] fix(logging): handle non-standard HTTP status codes in error logs [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6765] fix(logging): handle non-standard HTTP status codes in error logs [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: use try-with-resources for GZIP decompression in AiResponseTransformerPlugin and add unit test for resource cleanup (#6915)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiResponseTransformerPlugin`: `GZIPInputStream`/`ByteArrayOutputStream` not closed on `IOException` → native Inflater leak [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix 6816 sign test delay [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix 6816 sign test delay [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null (#6908)
liuhongyu
Re: [I] [BUG] InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null (stub implementation) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] ci: remove windows build from workflow [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] ci: remove windows build from workflow [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] PulsarLogCollectClient.initClient0 registers repeated JVM shutdown hook [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove duplicate Pulsar shutdown hook (#6768) (#6910)
dengliming
Re: [I] [BUG] HTTP sync long polling repeats successful polls ten times per loop [shenyu]
via GitHub
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries (#6901)
dengliming
[PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: close gzip streams on decompression failure (#6811) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: invalidate rule match cache when deleting a selector (#6797) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: deliver mqtt messages at granted qos with per-subscriber packet id [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6820] Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix #6820 Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix #6820 Fix missing Dubbo rpcExt in ApiDoc registration [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: correct thread pool keep-alive time unit from microseconds to mi… [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: correct thread pool keep-alive time unit from microseconds to mi… [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix#6768:移除 Pulsar 日志客户端重复注册的关闭钩子 [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix #6768: Remove the duplicate shutdown hook registered by the Pulsar log client [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6781] Fix stale proxy selector data after empty HTTP refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT wildcard subscription matching [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): InstanceInfoServiceImpl.findById always returns null [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column instead of api_id [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column instead of api_id [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(admin): tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(admin): tag_relation updateByPrimaryKeySelective sets non-existent name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] docs: describe discovery namespace upstream handling [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: use discovery namespace for blank upstream updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Eureka incremental upstream updates are filtered for non-default namespaces [shenyu]
via GitHub
[I] [Question] MQTT plugin implementation discussion [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] MQTT plugin implementation discussion [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] MqttContext.isValid NPE when client omits password (anonymous/username-only CONNECT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] MqttContext.isValid NPE when client omits password (anonymous/username-only CONNECT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] SUBACK always grants QoS 0, ignoring the requested QoS [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Retain flag ignored — every PUBLISH stored as retained; zero-byte retained PUBLISH never deletes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Retain flag ignored — every PUBLISH stored as retained; zero-byte retained PUBLISH never deletes [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Subscriber fan-out always QoS 0 and reuses publisher's packetId for every subscriber [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Subscriber fan-out always QoS 0 and reuses publisher's packetId for every subscriber [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [BUG] Wildcard subscription matching not implemented — +/-# subscriptions never receive messages [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: implement MQTT Last Will and Testament (LWT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [ISSUE-6523] Add break after successful long polling to avoid unnecessary retries [shenyu]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: evict stale upstream countMap entries in LeastActiveLoadBalance [shenyu]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages