Messages by Thread
-
-
[PR] fix: preserve namespace on discovery reloads [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: preserve metadata path filter on reload [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: scope discovery import to active namespace [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: preserve passwords on credential edits [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: use rule total for MCP tool pagination [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: keep app auth path row identities stable [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: keep header editor row identities stable [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: use absolute plugin routes from Home [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: make table sorters compare the displayed field (#635) [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove unsupported auth path namespace queries (#7185)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix: guard optional discovery fields [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(login): wait for secret initialization and guard failures [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch 0926-yuluo/fix created (now f0bc4458)
shown
-
[PR] chore: update dashboard sync ci [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(admin): remove closed websocket sessions from the namespace map [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] — Storage compose scripts: no `set -e`, no trap, hardcoded sleeps [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Remove legacy Spring Boot auto-configuration metadata from Boot 3 modules [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] [ISSUE #7283] Gate gateway readiness on initial websocket synchronization. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixes #6818: Harden storage Compose scripts (#7151)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] auth_path mapper queries non-existent namespace_id column (broken if invoked) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: preserve HTTPS environment host [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Casdoor authentication plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(admin): drop closed websocket sessions from the namespace map (#7317)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: honor the enabled attribute when registering websocket client metadata (#6665) (#7171)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] UpstreamCacheManager.findUpstreamListBySelectorId returns live ArrayList mutated by health-check thread without reader sync [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: make upstream lists thread-safe (#6857) (#7062)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(admin): drop closed websocket sessions from the namespace map [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket Upgrade header detection is case-sensitive, violating RFC 6455 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(global): compare the Upgrade header value case-insensitively (#7219)
liuhongyu
-
[I] [BUG] WebSocket data-change batches can be delivered to the wrong namespace [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [BUG] Gateway ignores failed WebSocket configuration messages without resynchronizing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [BUG] Closed WebSocket sessions remain in the namespace session map [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [BUG] WebSocket SessionSendQueue can stall indefinitely and lose configuration updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [BUG] Admin cluster drops WebSocket data-change events handled by non-master nodes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Grpc/Dubbo/Sofa parser NPE on null labels + 4-deep service deref chain [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: reuse a static ObjectMapper in the ai response transformer plugin (#6670) (#7173)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent NPE in gRPC, Dubbo and Sofa ingress parsers (#6861) (#7057)
liuhongyu
-
[I] [Task] Invert shenyu-registry-core dependencies and load registry implementations explicitly [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] Deprecated raw-password auth path still exported on public service interface [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] @Deprecated lock subsystem is still the wired production default [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Remove the unused MemorySafeWindowTinyLFUMap implementation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: reject empty registry and namespace delete requests (#7190)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] RegistryController.delete and NamespaceController.delete accept an empty id list, producing invalid `IN ()` SQL [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the RabbitMQ logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Consul data-sync and registry integration to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Move Hystrix to shenyu-plugin-store as a deprecated legacy plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Polaris data-sync and registry integration to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Pulsar logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common,logging): repair two self-assigning no-op setters (#7281)
liuhongyu
-
[I] [Task] Track the phased migration of optional integrations to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the ClickHouse logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Huawei LTS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the SOFA RPC plugin stack to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Complete the TARS plugin migration and cut over ownership to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Aliyun SLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Migrate the Tencent CLS logging plugin to shenyu-plugin-store [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Complete the Motan plugin migration and restore cross-repository compatibility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] Establish the shenyu-plugin-store build, test, E2E, and release baseline [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: fed203e01101c81c73af0a66a79bcb0ee90da73f
github-bot
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: clean up instance chart lifecycle (#668)
dengliming
-
(shenyu) branch master updated (f2ef750880 -> 5929a1eeb3)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-052847 created (now fd05f19421)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: remove unauthorized empty menus (#669)
dengliming
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-051406 created (now d9c35e6b53)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: 3b6a83aed618b9cd5f253996dde8cd7a61dbc594
github-bot
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix (registry-apollo) : refresh modified instance cache entries. (#7276)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] resolve the tars service annotation the same way the bean lookup does (#6790) (#7213)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Tars `clazz.getAnnotation(ShenyuTarsService.class)` NPE when annotation is on an interface/superclass [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Apollo registry ignores modified instance events and keeps stale cache [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] page the mock request record list query in the database (#6808) (#7215)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `mock_request_record.selectByQuery`: fetches `body`/`header`/`query` large columns + no pagination + no indexes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: ffe04fa98ff0bc0fdf2b7451db0c233171d21952
github-bot
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-043531 created (now 99639f9318)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: fix: add missing dashboard translations (#665)
dengliming
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dist updated: deploy: f674661bf61d063881c94df26cc4f0b1c12fa302
github-bot
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix (registry-nacos) : distinguish instance updates from additions and deletions. (#7270)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch sync-dashboard-20260926-043007 created (now 81eb010545)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu-dashboard) branch master updated: Fix isloading never resetting on the exception trigger page (#663)
dengliming
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(sofa): detect selector upstream changes against the last seen config (#7282)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Static URIS list in ShenyuClientURIExecutorSubscriber leaks stale entries across context restarts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(client): scope registered URIs to the subscriber instance (#7278)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] meta_data.pathExistedExclude ignores namespace_id → cross-namespace false-positive path collision [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] scope the meta_data path check on update by namespace (#6689) (#7210)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] TarsPlugin throws on empty/uninitialized proxy list (nextInt(0)) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] guard the tars plugin against an empty proxy list (#6652) (#7211)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) (#7285)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) (#7286)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) (#7288)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) (#7010)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `instance_info.selectByQuery`: fetches TEXT `instance_info` column + leading-wildcard LIKE + no pagination [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:fix] page the instance info list query in the database (#6807) (#7216)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix(discovery): remove stale gateway cache on upstream deletion [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: tolerate missing endpoints when parsing a grpc ingress (#6490) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: keep the service port selected by an ingress on endpoint updates (#6493) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: resolve context path annotations from the referenced service (#6492) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: tolerate absent annotations when reconciling ingress (#6491) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Endpoint updates can rewrite multi-port service routes to the wrong port [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Kubernetes gRPC/Sofa context-path parsing reads annotations from the wrong resource [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Ingress reconciler dereferences missing ingress or annotations before validation [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] gRPC ingress parsing throws NPE when endpoints are missing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: remove unauthorized empty menus [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: clean up instance chart lifecycle [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: invoke JSON validator callback once [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub