Aias00 commented on PR #7095: URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7095#issuecomment-5921088921
Correction to my previous comment: I said `pr_build` was failing on this head — that was wrong, I had only inspected the job literally named `build` (which is a dependency gate, not the Maven run). Checking this head properly, the only failing check is `e2e`, which is itself a gate that exits on `[[ "failure" == "success" ]] || exit -1`; its upstream jobs are the ones that actually failed. There is no compile or unit-test failure here. Sorry for the misdirection — I've re-triggered the failed jobs so the matrix can run again. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
