issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add fp16 support to the diversifying children KNN query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add fp16 support to the diversifying children KNN query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add scalar quantization support for float16 vectors in the dedup KNN Codec [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Dedup vector reader / writer initialization: close all files on hitting exceptions [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Use quantized vectors for fp16 HNSW graph merging [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] TestDedupHnswScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testRandomExceptions fails [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] Dedup vector reader / writer initialization: close all files on hitting exceptions [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Use quantized vectors for fp16 HNSW graph merging [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Compare live vector counts when picking the HNSW merge base graph [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add SegmentIVF vector codec to Lucene sandbox [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Rewrite BooleanQuery to MatchNoDocsQuery when it has MUST_NOT clause [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Make SimpleCodec return docvalues singletons [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] MultiFieldQueryParser: default operator is not honored between term positions (#16443) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] MultiFieldQueryParser not work for slop and boost [LUCENE-8967] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] MultiFieldQueryParser not work for slop and boost [LUCENE-8967] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [10.5] Ensure BitSetConjunctionDISI exhausts all sub-iterators [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Stop reading merged float vectors back to build the HNSW merge scorer [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Optimize IndexedDISI by implementing binary search for sparseDocs in … [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Speed up concurrent HNSW merge through reduced beam insertion [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Support SIMD Faiss library variants with runtime fallback (#15287) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] TestDedupHnswScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testRandomExceptions fails [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let merges read stored fields sequentially without disturbing searches [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedMergeScorer test failures on windows and MacOS [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Stop reading merged float vectors back to build the HNSW merge scorer (#16696) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Remove vector merge scorer tests that check exact byte equality [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let merges read stored fields sequentially without disturbing searches [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedMergeScorer test failures on windows and MacOS [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add scalar quantization support for float16 vectors in the dedup KNN Codec [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Add scalar quantization support for float16 vectors in the dedup KNN Codec [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Remove merge scorer tests that check exact byte equality [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] Remove merge scorer tests that check exact byte equality [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Let a merge read the vectors through its own mapping [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Stop reading merged float vectors back to build the HNSW merge scorer (#16696) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Use DenseConjunctionBulkScorer for filter-only conjunctions in all score modes [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Use DenseConjunctionBulkScorer for filter-only conjunctions in all score modes [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [I] TestDedupHnswScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testRandomExceptions fails [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[I] TestDedupHnswScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testRandomExceptions fails [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
[PR] Stop reading merged float vectors back to build the HNSW merge scorer (#16696) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] MemorySegmentIndexInput: always prefetch on RANDOM mode [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Prefetch full-precision vectors when rescoring [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Let a merge write more than one segment [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] build: support java 27 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Rank late interaction `SUM_MAX_SIM` by raw `MaxSim` [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize automaton intersection when all remaining byte suffixes match. [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] [10.5] Ensure BitSetConjunctionDISI exhausts all sub-iterators [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] [10.5] Ensure BitSetConjunctionDISI exhausts all sub-iterators [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] ByteBuffersDataInput: throw EOFException when random-access reads go past the limit [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Add delegate method copyFrom for FilterDirectory (#14985) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Use the doc-values skip index to skip per-doc value lookups in LongRangeFacetCutter [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Introduce TermGroupFacetCollectorManager for concurrent grouped faceting [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] build: support java 27 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] build: support java 27 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] ByteBuffersDataInput: throw EOFException when random-access reads go past the limit [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize cached-filter conjunction batching [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix CharArraySet equals/hashCode contract [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Reject LZ4 match offsets that point before the start of the output [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize cached-filter conjunction batching [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Support floats and doubles in IndexSortSortedNumericDocValuesRangeQuery [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix LRUQueryCache hashCode/equals contract and account query RAM once per distinct query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] ByteBuffersDataInput: throw EOFException when random-access reads go past the limit [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix LRUQueryCache hashCode/equals contract and account query RAM once per distinct query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Flaky test: TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testDataBlindNoRawFloatVectors fails when segments > 1 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Cover both early exit modes in TestHnswQueueSaturationCollector [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] ci: bump ubuntu-24.04-arm to ubuntu-26.04-arm [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] build: support java 27 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Expand long overlapping LZ4 matches with bulk copies [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Make DocAndScoreQuery public [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Incremental doc values increase open file handle count significantly [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedMergeScorer test failures on windows and MacOS [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedMergeScorer test failures on windows and MacOS [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Incremental doc values increase open file handle count significantly [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Incremental doc values increase open file handle count significantly [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Reject LZ4 match offsets that point before the start of the output [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Reject LZ4 match offsets that point before the start of the output [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] build: support java 27 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Make DocAndScoreQuery public [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[I] java 27 support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] A briefly saturated intra-merge executor can serialize an entire HNSW graph merge [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Flaky test: TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testDataBlindNoRawFloatVectors fails when segments > 1 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Use shallow size for all boxed primitives in RamUsageEstimator.sizeOfObject [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Flaky test: TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedVectorsFormat.testDataBlindNoRawFloatVectors fails when segments > 1 [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Support floats and doubles in IndexSortSortedNumericDocValuesRangeQuery [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Reject LZ4 match offsets that point before the start of the output [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Make DocAndScoreQuery public [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] BufferedChecksum JMH benchmark [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] NumericComparator: build DVSkipper competitive iterator immediately in case of search_after [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix LRUQueryCache hashCode/equals contract and account query RAM once per distinct query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Skipping scorer construction for clauses with zero cost [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Update code comment after bumping block size to 256. [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Can we use DocValuesSkipper for range facets? [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Clarify the status of Kuromoji dictionaries [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Disable verify-changelog-and-set-milestone workflow [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Speed up slow tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Speed up slow tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] incorrect results from SortedNumericDocValuesRangeQuery when using double/float based points+NumericDocValuesField [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Record FST ramBytesUsed correctly [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] LUCENE-15108 commit writer before opening DirectoryReader to fix test [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] GITHUB#15480 Make SortField.comparatorSource final [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Add TurboQuant rotation-based vector quantization codec to sandbox [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Use unbounded lead cost for prohibited clauses [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Prefetch full-precision vectors when rescoring [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] TestLucene104ScalarQuantizedMergeScorer test failures on windows and MacOS [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Currently Lucene doesn't have an analyzer for Sinhala. We have built analyzer which consist of language dependent tokenizer, stemming algorithm and list of stop words. [LUCENE-9043] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Optimize dedup codec index size by packing group ordinals at minimum bit width [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Use shallow size for all boxed primitives in RamUsageEstimator.sizeOfObject [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Add Float16VectorSimilarityQuery for similarity threshold search over fp16 vectors [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Upgrade DocIdSetBuilder to use FixedBitSet eagerly once exceeding the threshold [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Add delegate method copyFrom for FilterDirectory (#14985) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Add ProactiveMergePolicy and merge selectors [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Removing unused 9.x versions from backward-codecs [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Discuss lowering min supported major version to 9 in main [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Let merges read stored fields sequentially without disturbing searches [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Rewrite BooleanQuery to MatchNoDocsQuery when it has MUST_NOT clause [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Add Sinhala language analyzer (si) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Currently Lucene doesn't have an analyzer for Sinhala. We have built analyzer which consist of language dependent tokenizer, stemming algorithm and list of stop words. [LUCENE-9044] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Currently Lucene doesn't have an analyzer for Sinhala. We have built analyzer which consist of language dependent tokenizer, stemming algorithm and list of stop words. [LUCENE-9044] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Currently Lucene doesn't have an analyzer for Sinhala. We have built analyzer which consist of language dependent tokenizer, stemming algorithm and list of stop words. [LUCENE-9043] [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Add Sinhala language analyzer (si) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Release default LRUQueryCache as early as possible in tests [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/29
[PR] Compare live vector counts when picking the HNSW merge base graph [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] MemorySegmentIndexInput: always prefetch on RANDOM mode [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Use unbounded lead cost for prohibited clauses [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] ci: bump ubuntu-24.04-arm to ubuntu-26.04-arm [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Reproducible failure in `TestRandomChains.testRandomChains` [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] Add fp16 support to the diversifying children KNN query [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] ci: bump ubuntu-24.04-arm to ubuntu-26.04-arm [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] ci: bump ubuntu-24.04-arm to ubuntu-26.04-arm [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fix all-docs bit range in TestIndexedDISI [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Support user dictionary in ThaiTokenizer and ThaiTokenizerFactory (#16721) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Reproducible failure in `TestRandomChains.testRandomChains` [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Support user dictionary in ThaiTokenizer and ThaiTokenizerFactory (#16721) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Support user dictionary in ThaiTokenizer and ThaiTokenizerFactory (#16721) [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Reproducible failure in `TestRandomChains.testRandomChains` [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Prefetch full-precision vectors when rescoring [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[I] Reproducible failure in `TestRandomChains.testRandomChains` [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Add Float16VectorSimilarityQuery for similarity threshold search over fp16 vectors [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Complete FP16 (float16) vector support across Lucene [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] Add Float16VectorSimilarityQuery for similarity threshold search over fp16 vectors [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Use quantized vectors for fp16 HNSW graph merging [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Add hadamard rotation to vector fields [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Prefetch full-precision vectors when rescoring [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fp16 re ranking and prefetch support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Rewrite BooleanQuery to MatchNoDocsQuery when it has MUST_NOT clause [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fix minor typos in queryparser/classic package-info javadoc [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fp16 re ranking and prefetch support [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] HNSW - don't add duplicates when repairing graph links [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
[PR] Add bulk vector path to columnar addBatch [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Tighten left-bound of MemoryAccountingBitsetCollectorManager.Result#bitSet [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Allocate MemoryAccountingBitsetCollector bitset lazily on first match [lucene]
via GitHub
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Use unbounded lead cost for prohibited clauses [lucene]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages