Messages by Thread
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(tcp): dispose upstream connection pool (#7119)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] NPE when metaData rpcExt is null or blank [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] MemorySafeLinkedBlockingQueue.maxFreeMemory and rejector lack volatile/visibility [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(common): publish queue configuration safely (#7141)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Kafka producer sends a junk record into the log topic on every init [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] [type:feat] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type:feat] add the sensitive word plugin (#7153)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpClientRegisterRepository uses static mutable URI/ApiDoc fields — only the last DTO is offlined on shutdown, with cross-instance leakage [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(register): track all HTTP registrations (#7143)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null or blank rpcExt(#6650) (#7146)
liuhongyu
-
[I] [Task] register the sensitive word plugin in the admin (db rows + rule form) and bound the inspected body [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: chore(ci): skip workflows for non-build file changes (#7147)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: Optimize CI run times (#7149)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] [type:feat] add the sensitive word plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #6819: harden Dockerfiles for example and integrated test images [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #6818: Harden storage Compose scripts [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AI token limiter rule fields can be null and crash request processing [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AI token limiter can miss usage from gzip responses split across buffers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] AI token limiter Redis key ignores rule and selector scope [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: AI token limiter null handling, rule isolation, and gzip streaming (#6513, #6514, #6515) (#7138)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove raw request path label from shenyu_request_type_total (#6671) (#7056)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fix ci (#7148)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] [ISSUE #6560] Avoid junk Kafka log records during producer initialization. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Optimize CI run times [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: fix ci [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] chore(ci): skip workflows for non-build file changes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: handle null or blank rpcExt(#6650) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(register): propagate unregister failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fixes #6775: Guard ExtensionLoader joins during concurrent initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(consul): use concurrent watcher state maps [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(register): track all HTTP registrations [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(register): preserve distinct failback entries [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(common): publish queue configuration safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: bound multipart buffering in FileSizeFilter to prevent memory DoS (#6627) (#7061)
liuhongyu
-
[PR] fix: AI token limiter null handling, rule isolation, and gzip streaming (#6513, #6514, #6515) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ai): precompile regex patterns in request and response transformers [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(httpclient): cache request body for replay during retry (#6414)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Retry sends empty request body when the original body stream is single-use [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Refactor Selector [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[I] [BUG] it workflow red on master: ModifyResponsePluginTest NPE after #7131 skips non-JSON response bodies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(websocket): propagate registerMetaData from annotation to registr… [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(modify-response): preserve non-json bodies (#7131)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `String.matches(...)` (Pattern.compile per call) per line per AI request/response (multiple sites) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(ai): bound token usage response buffer (#7124)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Token-limiter BodyWriter unboundedly buffers the entire (non-gzip) response for the fallback scan [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch yuluo-yx-patch-1 deleted (was 51ab447697)
shown
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: chore(AI): Rename CLAUDE.md to AGENTS.md (#7134)
dengliming
-
[I] [Question] <Infra CI> For md file change, don't run ci check. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch yuluo-yx-patch-1 updated (a0aa05f261 -> 51ab447697)
shown
-
[PR] chore(AI): Rename CLAUDE.md to AGENTS.md [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch yuluo-yx-patch-1 created (now a0aa05f261)
shown
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): isolate selector consume failures (#7128)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Multi-client consume forEach breaks on single selector failure [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): include generic Huawei config fields (#7129)
liuhongyu
-
Re: [I] [BUG] HuaweiLtsLogConfig.equals() omits generic config fields, preventing re-initialization [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [CI] ci.yml build matrix fail-fast cancels sibling OS jobs; build job has no timeout-minutes [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] — `AiResponseTransformerPlugin`: `new ObjectMapper()` per response (two sites) [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket `enabled` hardcoded `true`, ignores `@ShenyuSpringWebSocketClient.enabled()` [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] KeyWordMatch builds regex from unescaped user keywords — PatternSyntaxException [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(logging): escape desensitize keywords (#7130)
liuhongyu
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix(plugin): remove cached rules without handles (#7132)
dengliming
-
Re: [I] [BUG] Data-handler removeRule guards on ruleData.getHandle(), leaking cache entries when handle is null at deletion time [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [Task] — K8s ingress parsers & `IngressReconciler` have zero test [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] OSPP_PR1:Add request-scoped context support for the Agent Gateway plugin [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] [BUG] NPE/IndexOutOfBoundsException when request param is null or empty [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(plugin): remove cached rules without handles [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(modify-response): preserve non-json bodies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(logging): escape desensitize keywords [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-client-java) branch dependabot/maven/org.bouncycastle-bcprov-jdk18on-1.85 deleted (was c49fd7a)
github-bot
-
(shenyu-client-java) branch main updated: Bump org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk18on from 1.78 to 1.85 (#15)
dengliming
-
[PR] fix(logging): include generic Huawei config fields [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(logging): isolate selector consume failures [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(logging): flush buffered logs on close [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(logging): retain close exception details [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ai): preserve headers on transform fallback [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(sentinel): serialize global rule updates [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ai): bound token usage response buffer [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ai): transform flushed response bodies [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ai): evict transformer clients by rule id [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(ratelimiter): evict stale requests before count [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(tcp): dispose upstream connection pool [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(mcp): encode request path values [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch master updated: build(deps): bump org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk18on from 1.84 to 1.85 (#7117)
dengliming
-
(shenyu) branch dependabot/maven/org.bouncycastle-bcprov-jdk18on-1.85 deleted (was 6178d840c4)
github-bot
-
Re: [PR] [type:feature] Custome classloader hot load plugins to gateway. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] set default extPlugin path to relative path. [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [type:feature] peak ewma lb [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [type:fix] Fix dubbo3.0 cannot get service provider information [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove tars support [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [type:refactor] remove sofa support [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Optimize PR CI by deduplicating heavy workflow setup [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] feat: add manual discovery upstream status [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] build(deps): bump org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk18on from 1.84 to 1.85 [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu) branch dependabot/maven/org.bouncycastle-bcprov-jdk18on-1.85 created (now 6178d840c4)
github-bot
-
Re: [I] [BUG] DubboIngressParser.parseUpstream NPE on null annotations / missing key / null backend guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
(shenyu-client-java) branch dependabot/maven/org.bouncycastle-bcprov-jdk18on-1.85 created (now c49fd7a)
github-bot
-
[PR] Bump org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk18on from 1.78 to 1.85 [shenyu-client-java]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(mcp): serialize message responses safely [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(plugin): default missing load balance request data [shenyu]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix(sofa): compare metadata fields null safely [shenyu]
via GitHub