Messages by Date
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix #10375: activate parent file profiles with the parent's properties [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix #10375: activate parent file profiles with the parent's properties [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Fix #10375: activate parent file profiles with the parent's properties [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Update the announcement mail link for version 3.10.0 [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] fix: PathConflictResolver uses BFS to guarantee correct depth ordering for shared DependencyNode instances [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Update the announcement mail link for version 3.10.0 [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] [MNG-8710] Missing activation of profile from parent pom in Maven 4 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use ReaderInputStream builder in RequireTextFileChecksum [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] [MNG-7691] Lifecycle filter [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-changelog-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use Resolver RemoteRepository in BannedRepositories [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] mvnd-agent shades javassist without relocation [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add the evaluateGroovy rule [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] mvnd-agent shades javassist without relocation [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve plugins on copies of the model plugins [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Name enforcer 4.0.0 as the release that removes the legacy rule API [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-wrapper]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-changelog-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-toolchains-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-source-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jmod-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump maven3Version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump maven3Version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-plugin-testing]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jdeps-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-dependency-analyzer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-antrun-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] [DO NOT MERGE] experiment: leverage BuildContext API for incremental JAR creation [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Document PR check workflow in README [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] jcl-over-slf4j is considered deprecated, replace directly with commons-logging 1.3.0+ [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix ForkCountIT failing on Windows with Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [WIP] Include existing output directories on the compiler classpath [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] [MNG-7991] Document aggregator goal lifecycle behavior and design spe… [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix ForkCountIT failing on Windows with Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException on 3.10.0 install on Windows [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Log expired not-found markers from the current session at debug level [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Run annotation processors when sources are unchanged [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Explain why the EAR project loads the acr extension [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Consider using Apache Tika instead of Plexus for encoding detection [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Consider using Apache Tika instead of Plexus for encoding detection [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Explain why the EAR project loads the acr extension [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] [4.0.x] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] Maven 4 API mojos cannot inject Sisu components from their plugin realm [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Pin the rar goal binding to the plugin's own version [maven-rar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bind current plugin versions in the app-client lifecycle [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Pin the rar goal binding to the plugin's own version [maven-rar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Drop the dependency-analysis ignore for the removed testing harness [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Drop the dependency-analysis ignore for the removed testing harness [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Bind current plugin versions in the app-client lifecycle [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Run annotation processors when sources are unchanged [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] [MACR-3] Maven site should have an example of adding Main Class [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Document Main-Class in the Application Client FAQ #61 [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Replace Plexus components.xml with JSR-330 components [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Leave the configured excludes unchanged [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Replace Plexus components.xml with JSR-330 components [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Kill the process tree and keep the output on execution timeout [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Compile hook scripts to maven.compiler.release, not the running JDK [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump maven3Version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [WIP] Include existing output directories on the compiler classpath [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] jcl-over-slf4j is considered deprecated, replace directly with commons-logging 1.3.0+ [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump project version to 3.11.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Bump project version to 3.11.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] 3.6.0 regression: forked JVM silently vanishes on Windows for tests using FFM upcalls from background threads [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] Component annotation deprecated [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] javadoc warnings [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Document PR check workflow in README [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow with license declaration job [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Run annotation processors when sources are unchanged [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump resolver.version from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.10.0-rc-1 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-api from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add ABI-fingerprint-based incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix forked JVM hanging forever when the exit timeout fires (#3500), Possible NPE if a thread ends while building the thread dump [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [MCOMPILER-563] Clarify that incremental compilation is not an IDE-style incremental compiler [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Make rebuild-on-change the default incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] surefire 3.5.x mvn 4 build gha [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] surefire 3.5.x mvn 4 build gha [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Test Maven 4 build with surefire 3.5.x branch [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Run annotation processors when sources are unchanged [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] 3.6.0 regression: forked JVM silently vanishes on Windows for tests using FFM upcalls from background threads [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [SUREFIRE-3459] Allow opting out of StackWalker stack capture [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [SUREFIRE-3459] Allow opting out of StackWalker stack capture [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] [SUREFIRE-3459] Allow opting out of StackWalker stack capture [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] fix test due to uneven Maven API migration, Maven 4 build [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] 4.0.0-beta-5 fails due to missing transitive dependency for annotation with RetentionPolicy.CLASS [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Read name, description and packaging into PomInfo and deprecate getPomModel() [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump maven.version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump mvnversion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-dist-tool]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] build time degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] `@Resolution` fields stay null: `plugin.xml` gets no `<resolutions>` [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Fix Maven 4 @Resolution injection in generated plugin descriptors [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] feat: prefix parallel build log output [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] feat: prefix parallel build log output [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Use ReaderInputStream builder in RequireTextFileChecksum [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Use Resolver RemoteRepository in BannedRepositories [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] [MNG-7541] Implement powershell mvn command [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Use Maven 3.10.0 as default [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Feature Proposal: Archetype-Based Project Updates [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Fix excessive Windows jlink command quoting [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Flaky test: JdkTransporterTest [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Excessive quoting makes the command fail (Windows) [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Fix settings interpolation with double-hyphen paths [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Interpolating settings.xml can lead to malformed XML when variable value contains double-hyphen [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] Interpolating settings.xml can lead to malformed XML when variable contains double-hyphen [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] Invalid deprecation of `ArtifactDownload(Artifact, String, Path, String)` [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] Excessive quoting makes the command fail (Windows) [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] `AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion` is problematic and should be removed [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Use Maven 3.10.0 as default [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1471] MSHARED [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1312] Refresh download page [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] [regression] [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] support central-publishing-maven-plugin for detectSkip [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] support central-publishing-maven-plugin for detectSkip [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] [MSCRIPTING-7] binding the session and servers helper in binding context [maven-scripting-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [I] `AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion` is problematic and should be removed [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub