issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/06
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure with java.lang.classfile BytecodeAnalyzer [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure with java.lang.classfile BytecodeAnalyzer [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] Maven 3.10 warns "Ignoring checksum policy 'ignore' contributed by repository codehaus.snapshots" [maven-changes-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Preserve property references when using release:prepare goal with autoResolveSnapshots parameter [maven-release]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] build(deps): bump org.redisson:redisson from 4.7.0 to 4.8.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] build(deps): bump org.redisson:redisson from 4.7.0 to 4.8.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] build: bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-impl from 1.8.1 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Mirror the mojo's injected constructor in the generated v4 factory [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Keep a custom @Execute phase instead of resolving it as an enum [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] ConflictData.originalScope and originaOptionality are never populated [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] ConflictData.originalScope and originaOptionality are never populated [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Honour --color in embedded MavenCli.doMain [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Depend on maven-core instead of maven-compat in 18 core IT plugins [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MSHARED-1454] Expose ConflictData on DependencyNode [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Backport #13351: Depend on maven-core instead of maven-compat in 18 core IT plugins [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MSHARED-1454] Expose ConflictData on DependencyNode [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Deprecate this project [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1454] Conflict Data on VerboseDependencyNode is hidden [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] ConflictData.originalScope and originaOptionality are never populated [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] DependencyCollectorRequest.getConfigProperties() exposes the mutable backing map [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] VerboseJavaScopeSelector.ScopeComparator is inconsistent for scopes outside the ordered list [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] DependencyCollectorRequest.getConfigProperties() exposes the mutable backing map [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Potential NPE in getVersionSelectedFromRange when the range is null [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Deprecate this project [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Potential NPE in getVersionSelectedFromRange when the range is null [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] ConflictData.originalScope and originaOptionality are never populated [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1454] Conflict Data on VerboseDependencyNode is hidden [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] VerboseJavaScopeSelector.ScopeComparator is inconsistent for scopes outside the ordered list [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] SerializingDependencyNodeVisitor holds mutable depth state and is not thread-safe/reentrant [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] DefaultDependencyNode.getChildren() exposes the mutable internal list; class lacks equals/hashCode [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] SerializingDependencyNodeVisitor holds mutable depth state and is not thread-safe/reentrant [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] DefaultDependencyNode.getChildren() exposes the mutable internal list; class lacks equals/hashCode [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] NPE in graph builders when a child DependencyNode has no Dependency [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] NPE in graph builders when a child DependencyNode has no Dependency [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] FilteringDependencyNodeVisitor evaluates the filter twice per node [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] AncestorOrSelfDependencyNodeFilter uses identity equality and fails on cloned trees [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] FilteringDependencyNodeVisitor evaluates the filter twice per node [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] AncestorOrSelfDependencyNodeFilter uses identity equality and fails on cloned trees [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] SerializingDependencyNodeVisitor is O(N * depth^2) / O(N^3) for deep graphs [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] SerializingDependencyNodeVisitor is O(N * depth^2) / O(N^3) for deep graphs [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] StackOverflowError from recursive dependency graph build/traversal (deep chains) [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] StackOverflowError from recursive dependency graph build/traversal (deep chains) [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Ignore scopes outside the Java scopes in the verbose scope selector [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Honour --color in embedded MavenCli.doMain [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] Embedded MavenCli.doMain ignores --color=yes in 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Strip super POM properties from generated release POMs [maven-release]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core from 2.18.8 to 2.18.11 in /src/it/MPIR-407 [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump com.google.inject:guice from 5.1.0 to 6.0.0 [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MDEP-969] Use resolver api in dependency:tree [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MDEP-969] Replace maven-dependency-tree with Maven Resolver [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MPIR-458] Replace maven-dependency-tree with Maven Resolver [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MPIR-458] Replace maven-dependency-tree with Maven Resolver [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Accept any log level for BUILD FAILURE in MCOMPILER-192 IT [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Accept any log level for BUILD FAILURE in MJAR-260 IT [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Accept any log level for BUILD FAILURE in MCOMPILER-192 IT [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jena-core from 2.11.2 to 4.2.0 [maven-doap-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jena-core from 2.11.2 to 4.2.0 [maven-doap-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Accept any log level for BUILD FAILURE in MCOMPILER-192 IT [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Accept any log level for BUILD FAILURE in MJAR-260 IT [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] Let define a dependency version globally outside of a pom.xml file [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jline.version from 3.30.13 to 3.30.17 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jline.version from 3.30.13 to 3.30.17 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jline.version from 3.30.13 to 3.30.17 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Read settings from the session and deprecate the settings parameter [maven-gpg-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [backport 4.0.x] Enable PathConflictResolver by default [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Make the classic conflict resolver the default again [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Add ATR configuration templates [maven-site]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Build generated plugins against Maven 3.9.16, keep prerequisites at 3.6.3 [maven-archetypes]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Invoke the javadoc goal on sibling modules through maven-executor [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Backport #13351: Depend on maven-core instead of maven-compat in 18 core IT plugins [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Dependency tree with recursive size [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Remove JUL handlers Maven installed when closing the embedded executor [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Ignore Guice 7 and later in Dependabot [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-cipher from 2.0 to 3.0.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.inject:guice from 5.1.0 to 7.0.0 [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.inject:guice from 5.1.0 to 7.0.0 [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-cipher from 2.0 to 3.0.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] build time degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Fix #13294: build a parent outside the reactor once per POM [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Ignore plexus-cipher 2.1.0 and later in Dependabot [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Fix #13294: build a parent outside the reactor once per POM [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Ignore Guice 7 and later in Dependabot [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Ignore plexus-cipher 2.1.0 and later in Dependabot [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump version.mockito from 5.23.0 to 5.24.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump ca.vanzyl.provisio.maven.plugins:provisio-maven-plugin from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-source-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-doxia-converter]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump ch.qos.logback:logback-classic from 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] build: bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Bump jakarta.annotation:jakarta.annotation-api from 2.1.1 to 3.0.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Depend on maven-core instead of maven-compat in 18 core IT plugins [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Roadmap to replace maven-verifier and maven-invoker [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Add maven-executor-verifier, a Verifier on top of the executors [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Compute local repository and artifact paths without a plugin [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Build generated plugins against Maven 3.9.16, keep prerequisites at 3.6.3 [maven-archetypes]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] Roadmap to replace maven-verifier and maven-invoker [maven-executor]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Turn the README into a project page and add a CONTRIBUTING.md pointer [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Mng 8451 plugin core dependency management [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Mng 8451 plugin core dependency management [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Mng 8451 plugin core dependency management [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Mng 8451 plugin core dependency management [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Mng 8451 plugin core dependency management [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Turn the README into a project page and move contributing to CONTRIBUTING.md [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Restore the headings Velocity drops and document the consumer extension [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Remove dead checkstyle suppressions and tidy AcrMojo [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Add AGENTS.md and SECURITY.md [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MINVOKER-172] Settings MAVEN_OPTS will prevent usage of invoker.mavenOpts in invoker properties [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] [MINVOKER-372] invoker plugin behaves differently based on main maven execution [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Isolate forked IT builds from the invoking shell environment [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Pass license declaration check for authors with write access [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Pass license declaration check for authors with write access [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Compile hook scripts to maven.compiler.release, not the running JDK [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] ScriptRunner compiles verify.groovy to JDK version, not maven.compiler.release version, then fails evaluation [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Update Maven release metadata [maven-site]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Remove dead checkstyle suppressions and tidy AcrMojo [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Add AGENTS.md and SECURITY.md [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Restore the headings Velocity drops and document the consumer extension [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Test that every wagon lookup returns a new instance [maven-wagon]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] Clarify or deprecate status element of distributionManagement [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MNG-7927] nested setting of plugin ignored if empty [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] [3.x] Test that every wagon lookup returns a new instance [maven-wagon]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MNG-7927] nested setting of plugin ignored if empty [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] [MNG-7927] nested setting of plugin ignored if empty [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump ca.vanzyl.provisio.maven.plugins:provisio-maven-plugin from 1.1.3 to 2.0.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[I] MarkdownParser$MarkdownHtmlParser is registered as a Parser component through its bare @Named [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump ca.vanzyl.provisio.maven.plugins:provisio-maven-plugin from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [I] 3.10.0: Model interpolation does not take property activated profiles into account [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Pass license declaration check for authors with write access [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Revert ineffective if: condition from pr-check.yml [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Revert ineffective if: condition from pr-check.yml [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] [MNG-8069] add failing projects if a project is banned from reactor [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Fix license check: skip bots and org members/committers via API [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Pass license declaration check for authors with write access [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[I] 3.10.0: Model interpolation does not take property activated profiles into account [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Remove use of deprecated MessageUtils [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-source-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump eu.maveniverse.maven.mimir:testing from 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure for bytecode analysis (JDK 24+ classfile API) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump eu.maveniverse.maven.mimir:testing from 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump eu.maveniverse.maven.mimir:testing from 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] build: bump eu.maveniverse.maven.mimir:testing from 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 [maven]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-cipher from 2.0 to 3.0.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] build(deps): bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] build(deps): bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] Update Maven release metadata [maven-site]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.100.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.100.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.101.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages