notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/09/11
(shenyu-client-java) branch dependabot/maven/shenyu-java-examples/shenyu-java-examples-sofa/shenyu-examples-sofa-service/com.alipay.sofa-rpc-sofa-boot-starter-6.0.0 deleted (was d593357)
github-bot
2026/09/11
(shenyu-client-java) branch dependabot/maven/org.bouncycastle-bcprov-jdk18on-1.84 updated (9d44129 -> c0f283d)
dengliming
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Bump org.hibernate:hibernate-validator from 5.2.5.Final to 6.2.0.Final in /shenyu-client-dubbo/shenyu-client-apache-dubbo [shenyu-client-java]
via GitHub
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Bump org.hibernate:hibernate-validator from 5.2.5.Final to 6.2.0.Final in /shenyu-client-dubbo/shenyu-client-apache-dubbo [shenyu-client-java]
via GitHub
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Bump com.alipay.sofa:rpc-sofa-boot-starter from 3.22.0 to 6.0.0 in /shenyu-java-examples/shenyu-java-examples-sofa/shenyu-examples-sofa-service [shenyu-client-java]
via GitHub
2026/09/11
(shenyu-client-java) branch main updated: Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns (#14)
dengliming
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Fixed selector and rule match bug [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/11
(shenyu) branch master updated: Fixed selector and rule match bug (#7055)
xiaoyu
2026/09/10
[PR] Fix excldue typo in apache-rat exclude patterns [shenyu-client-java]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] feat: integrate kapa.ai "Ask AI" widget [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
(shenyu-website) branch main updated: feat: integrate kapa.ai "Ask AI" widget (#1131)
xiaoyu
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Fixed selector and rule match bug [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
[PR] Fixed selector and rule match bug [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
[PR] fix: prevent NPE when fetching data with stale discovery handler [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: prevent NPE in instance state checks for null states (#6706) (#7052)
hefengen
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] fix: prevent NPE in instance state checks for null states (#6706) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
[PR] fix: use thread-safe upstream lists in UpstreamCheckService (#6704) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [BUG] InstanceCheckService doCheck / collectStateData NPE on null instanceState (autoboxing) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Task] Add null/length guards across k8s ingress parsers and reconcilers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [BUG] discoveryUpstreamHandlerEvent ignores DELETE events (etcd path) — stale upstreams never removed [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/react-router-dom-6.30.6 deleted (was 6233decd)
github-bot
2026/09/09
[PR] fix: prevent NPE in instance state checks for null states (#6706) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Bump react-router-dom from 6.30.3 to 6.30.6 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] fix: pass namespaceId when deleting discovery config [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [BUG] — Prometheus `counter` labeled by raw request `path` → high-cardinality children map grows unbounded [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [BUG] FileSizeFilter maxInMemorySize(-1) buffers entire request body in memory before size check (DoS) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
[PR] test: add dedicated unit tests for zero-test sync/register/protocol classes (#6813) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 deleted (was 86662ea4)
github-bot
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.8.17 to 2.11.21 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] fix: pass namespaceId when deleting discovery config [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Bump react-router-dom from 6.30.3 to 6.30.6 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.8.17 to 2.11.21 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [BUG] JWT plugin throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException for malformed Bearer header [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/baseline-browser-mapping-2.11.21 created (now 86662ea4)
github-bot
2026/09/09
[PR] Bump baseline-browser-mapping from 2.8.17 to 2.11.21 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
[PR] [type: feat] add copilot-instructions.md [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
[PR] Fixes #6882: Isolate request context during mock expression evaluation [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #7034] Fix transient cache gaps during websocket refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [BUG] Client Active Offline Dubbo bug [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [BUG] <Adjust the default execution order of plugins based on performance and security.> [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] feat: integrate kapa.ai "Ask AI" widget [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>concurrent-tool-calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
(shenyu-dashboard) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/react-router-dom-6.30.6 created (now 6233decd)
github-bot
2026/09/08
[PR] Bump react-router-dom from 6.30.3 to 6.30.6 [shenyu-dashboard]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
[PR] fix: only update metadata enable status within the same namespace (#6615) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
[PR] fix: add transactional boundaries to metadata batch operations (#6708) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] feat: integrate kapa.ai "Ask AI" widget [shenyu-website]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
[PR] [type: bug] Fix concurrent tools/call response correlation by message id (#7041) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/08
[PR] fix: correct context path parsing for RPC ingresses (#6862) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>concurrent-tool-calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressParser contextPathParse condition uses || instead of && — runs for dubbo/sofa ingresses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix: shut down Consul registry executors on close (#6858) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] [type:perf] kafka logging: flush producer once per batch instead of p… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>concurrent-tool-calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] DividePlugin specify-domain [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [BUG] ConsulInstanceRegisterRepository.close() never shuts down executor or TtlScheduler — non-daemon thread blocks JVM shutdown [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix(kubernetes-controller): guard NPE when referenced k8s Service has no endpoints (#6859) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[I] [BUG] <title>concurrent-tool-calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [BUG] <title>concurrent-tool-calls [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix: complete ShenyuMcpResponseDecorator future only after all chunks are received (#6640) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix session key mismatch in streamable HTTP transport (#6833) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to selector selectByIdSet and deleteByIds (#6826) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix namespaceId null handling in AbstractNodeDataChangedListener (#6876) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix: clean up restore-created mcp sessions after request to prevent memory leak (#6644) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix: preserve alert receiver fields during partial updates (#6711) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix(logging): Fixed binary content type collection containing protobuf [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
[PR] fix(kubernetes-controller): skip generic context path when specialized ingress plugin is enabled [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/07
(shenyu) 01/01: fix(kubernetes-controller): skip generic context path when plugin enabled
daming
2026/09/07
(shenyu) branch fix/#6862 created (now c2b4fe96f0)
daming
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: close RabbitMQ connection when channel close fails (#6944)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] Fixes #6769:Ensure RabbitMQ connection closes when channel close fails [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] RabbitmqLogCollectClient.close0 leaks connection if channel.close() throws [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] operation_record_log BaseResultMap has duplicate conflicting id mappings (VARCHAR + BIGINT) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove obsolete Java 8 compiler overrides (#6601) (#6976)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Task] Dead maven.compiler.source/target = 8 in modules that actually compile to Java 17 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6601] Remove obsolete Java 8 compiler overrides [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: guard empty deletedIds in PermissionServiceImpl event listeners (#6868) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: guard empty deletedIds in PermissionServiceImpl event listeners (#6868) (#6946)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: avoid NPE in IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl when zookeeper service has no endpoints (#6865) (#6965)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl NPE when zookeeper service has no Endpoints [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE in IngressReconciler.getZookeeperUrl when zookeeper service has no endpoints (#6865) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
[PR] [ISSUE #7034] Fix transient cache gaps during websocket refresh. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] Websocket refresh temporarily removes cached plugin, selector and rule data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
[I] [BUG] Websocket refresh temporarily removes cached plugin, selector and rule data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: precompute default modules in context decorators (#6969)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query stri… [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query stri… (#6943)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] Log desensitization silently replaces non-JSON bodies/query strings with {} (data loss) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: update HuaweiLtsLogCollectClient to use dedicated configuration for GiveUpExtraLongSingleLog and add corresponding test case (#6949)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] Huawei LTS setGiveUpExtraLongSingleLog is wired to the wrong config flag [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: use dedicated config for Huawei LTS extra-long logs (#6562) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fall back to current time when alert dateCreated is null in EmailAlertNotifyStrategy (#6866) (#6964)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] EmailAlertNotifyStrategy null-guards the wrong variable (alert not alertTime) — NPE when dateCreated is null [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: fall back to current time when alert dateCreated is null in EmailAlertNotifyStrategy (#6866) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: Fix scale rule cache eviction by using rule ids(#6972) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] RequestTemplate.request() concatenates url with null path — literal null segment in request URL [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6855] fix: default RequestTemplate path to empty string [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: initialize RequestTemplate path field and add test coverage for empty path requests (#6954)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] HttpSyncDataService.doLongPolling NPE on missing/null data key in admin response [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: avoid per-request String.format in context decorators (#6805) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] — Divide/WebSocket context decorators: `String.format` per request [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix(kubernetes-controller): guard against null contextPath annotation in ContextPathParser [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6967] Preserve discovery upstream props as divide upstream metadata. [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: [ISSUE #6967] Preserve discovery upstream props as divide upstream metadata. (#6968)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] Divide plugin does not preserve discovery upstream props as metadata [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: avoid NPE when mock rule omits httpStatusCode (#6881) (#6953)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] MockPlugin SpEL generators share a static EvaluationContext — cross-request data race on the req variable [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: avoid NPE when mock rule omits httpStatusCode (#6881) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: guard ingress upstream protocol index (#6864) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6600] Align examples Spring Boot version with main project [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] fix: fix path-variable off-by-one and guard placeholder substitution in rewrite plugin (#6882) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6842] Handle missing data in HTTP long-polling responses [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: align examples Spring Boot version to 3.3.1 (#6600) (#6971)
liuhongyu
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [Task] Spring Boot version drift: examples 3.2.0 vs main 3.3.1 [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
[PR] fix: make shenyu-examples-mcp work normally [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
Re: [I] [BUG] WebClient HTTP strategy fully buffers non-binary request bodies before proxying [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/05
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: handle null or invalid data in HttpSyncDataService long polling response (#6979)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: limit request body size and stream multipart form data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: limit request body size and stream multipart form data (#6950)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
[I] [BUG] shenyu-examples-mcp can't find healthy upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] shenyu-examples-mcp can't find healthy upstream [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: add null check when removing channel in SubscribeRepository remove method (#6952)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] SubscribeRepository.remove(topics, channel) NPE on absent topic [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: add null check when removing channel in SubscribeRepository remove method [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Task] Vulnerable jackson-databind 2.13.3 pinned in shenyu-e2e BOM (CVE-2022-42003/42004) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated (936eef8b56 -> 19833cf2d0)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: align shenyu-e2e Jackson version with root POM (#6599) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: feat: invoke refresh method in DiscoveryUpstreamDataHandler and add unit tests (#6956)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] [ISSUE #6782] fix: refresh discovery upstream subscribers before reloading data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] DiscoveryUpstreamDataHandler.doRefresh() (WebSocket) does not call refresh() before re-adding data [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] WebSocket onMessage has no try-catch — malformed/unknown payload kills reader thread [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: add try-catch to webSocket onMessage [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: add try-catch to webSocket onMessage (#6961)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: make WebSocket session sends asynchronous (#6568) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] WebsocketCollector.sendMessageBySession: global synchronized + blocking synchronous send [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: refactor: replace blocking WebSocket basic send with non-blocking async send in WebsocketCollector (#6980)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: remove duplicate VARCHAR id mapping in operation_record_log resultMap (#6867) (#6963)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] meta_data insert binds namespaceId with wrong jdbcType (TINYINT for a VARCHAR column) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct namespaceId jdbcType bindings(#6718) (#7003)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: correct namespaceId jdbcType bindings(#6718) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: remove duplicate VARCHAR id mapping in operation_record_log resultMap (#6867) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] ClusterSelectMasterServiceJdbcImpl.getMasterUrl NPEs when no master row exists [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: invoke RedisRateLimiter error callback/logging inside onErrorResume (#6645) (#7029)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: release inbound MqttPublishMessage payload ByteBuf and retain per subscriber write [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] RedisRateLimiter silently swallows Redis errors and fail-opens (dead doOnError) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: invoke RedisRateLimiter error callback/logging inside onErrorResume (#6645) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] ScaleRuleServiceImpl.update uses full updateByPrimaryKey, nulling omitted fields [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (daf3f234e9 -> 63ed16bd41)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: Use selective updates for scale rules(#6709) (#6974)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: Use selective updates for scale rules(#6709) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (6328ec7668 -> daf3f234e9)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] test(task#5161): improve test coverage for matcher in shenyu-client-core [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: test(task#5161): improve test coverage for matcher in shenyu-client-core (#7030)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [Task] Improve test case coverage [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] AbstractPathDataChangedListener REFRESH clears only the first plugin's parent path — stale selectors/rules for other plugins persist (zk/etcd/consul) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: fix ingress deletion cleanup NPE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: fix ingress deletion cleanup NPE (#6988)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] IngressReconciler dereferences v1Ingress before null check — NPE on every ingress deletion (delete cleanup is dead code) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
[PR] fix(kubernetes-controller): guard against null contextPath annotation in ContextPathParser [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: use thread-safe maps for registry instance watchers (#6989)
liuhongyu
2026/09/04
Re: [I] [BUG] registry impls (consul/etcd/zookeeper/apollo) use non-thread-safe HashMap for watcherInstanceRegisterMap shared by caller + async watcher [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] fix: use thread-safe maps for registry instance watchers [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix REFRESH clearing only first plugin's parent path (#6832) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/04
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix REFRESH clearing only first plugin's parent path in AbstractPathDataChangedListener (#6832) (#6998)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: return 202 empty body for JSON-RPC notifications and reset captured response in Streamable HTTP transport [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: return 202 empty body for JSON-RPC notifications and reset captured response in Streamable HTTP transport (#6985)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] MCP Streamable-HTTP returns stale/fabricated JSON-RPC response for notifications [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: enforce per-channel MQTT connection state guard (#6983)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: enforce per-channel MQTT connection state guard [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] Connection-state guard is dead; unconnected clients can PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] app_auth selectByCondition omits namespace_id — cross-namespace app-auth read [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Add namespace_id filter to app_auth selectByCondition (#6828) (#7000)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: add namespace_id filter to app_auth selectByCondition (#6828) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix stale config cleanup on REFRESH/MYSELF events (#6875) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type:bug] Fix AiProxy switching providers after partial SSE output [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: add pre-check on expireTime in AccessTokenManager (#6981)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] AccessTokenManager NPE on missing expiredTime — kills scheduled token refresh permanently [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: add pre-check on expireTime in AccessTokenManager [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: [type: bug] Fix NPE in Hystrix/Resilience4J/Sentinel/RateLimiter plugins (#6877) (#7008)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] [type: bug] Fix NPE in Hystrix/Resilience4J/Sentinel/RateLimiter plugins (#6877) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] Hystrix / Resilience4J / Sentinel / RateLimiter plugins NPE when a matched rule has no cached handle [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] namespace-user-rel batchSave foreach references wrong item variable (namespacePluginRelDO) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct scale rule count query (#6992)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: correct scale rule count query(#6870) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (dd50d32b93 -> 6328ec7668)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] PermissionServiceImpl event handlers pass unguarded empty list to IN() delete — SQL syntax error [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: correct namespace user relation batch save bindings(#6869) [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: correct namespace user relation batch save bindings (#6991)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (8b7c0ea35e -> dd50d32b93)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap (#7015)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
Re: [PR] fix: add missing instance_state mapping to instance_info BaseResultMap [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
Re: [I] [BUG] discovery selectBySelectorNameAndPluginName references non-existent s.name column [shenyu]
via GitHub
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch fix/#6645 updated (54ceca5fb3 -> 8b7c0ea35e)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch fix/instance-info-resultmap-6873 updated (66e88d23e2 -> d672a8d4cd)
liuhongyu
2026/09/03
(shenyu) branch master updated: fix: apply modify response rules to streaming responses (#6990)
liuhongyu
Earlier messages
Later messages