Am 26.09.26 um 14:26 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
I am calling a VOTE on releasing the source and complimentary community builds 
of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.17-RC1 (Git hash 0x8b0c57b6af) as GA.

These artifacts can be found at:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.17-RC1/

Please cast your vote:

The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
   [X] yes / +1
   [ ] no / -1

My vote is based on:
   [X] binding (member of PMC)
   [ ] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [ ]
   [X] I have tested the binary RC on platform [ Windows 10]
I've tested on:
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit Build 19045.36456
- Installed AOO 4.1.17m1 (Build 9817 - Rev. 8b0c57b6af)

- Installed "de" full install + "es" langpack
- Switched the UI languages while testing

Checksums:
- Tested checksums for all source tarballs
- Tested checksums for the install + langpack files de, es

Document tests:
- Existing, older DOC, XLS, PPT documents
- Existing, older DOCX, XLSX, PPTX documents
- Created new docs for Writer, Calc, Impress and opened / edited the saved file with all languages

Every test without problems.

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to