Hi all

     The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
        [x] yes / +1
        [ ] no / -1

     My vote is based on:
        [x] binding (member of PMC)
        [X] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [Linux x64 
Built on Ubuntu 18.04 x64; Tested on Mint 22.3 x64]
        [X] I have tested the binary RC on platform [Linux Mint 22.3 x64 and 
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64]

I checked the SHA256 and SHA512 CRCs for the Linux x64 and Windows x86 main 
installer in en-US and also for the PT language pack binary.

I switched UI language under Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 by using the en-US 
installer plus the PT language pack. 

On Linux Mint 22.3 x64 and Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 I opened ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG 
and ODF as well as DOC, XLS, PPT and DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files without any 
issues.

All the best,
Pedro

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to