Have tested Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.17_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_en-GB.tar.gz.

The checksum was correct.
Complete removal of my existing version.
Installed with sudo dpkg -i *.deb desktop-integration/*.deb

Opened my documents fine. And could save without issues, export to PDF, insert 
image.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Tested on Debian GNU/Linux 13 64-Bit on the 6.12.107+deb13-amd64 kernel.

The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
  [x ] yes / +1
  [ ] no / -1

My vote is based on:
  [ ] binding (member of PMC)
  [ ] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [ ]
  [x] I have tested the binary RC on platform [Debian GNU/Linux 13 64-bit 
6.12.107+deb13-amd64]


________________________________
From: Jim Jagielski <[email protected]>
Sent: 26 September 2026 22:26
To: dev <[email protected]>
Subject: [VOTE] Release AOO 4.1.17-RC1 as GA

I am calling a VOTE on releasing the source and complimentary community builds 
of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.17-RC1 (Git hash 0x8b0c57b6af) as GA.

These artifacts can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.17-RC1/

Please cast your vote:

The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
  [ ] yes / +1
  [ ] no / -1

My vote is based on:
  [ ] binding (member of PMC)
  [ ] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [ ]
  [ ] I have tested the binary RC on platform [ ]


This vote will be open for 14 days to allow for sufficient time for testing, 
review, and voting.
--
Jim
  "Ow, chicka-chicka-ow-- OW! Man, my hat's on fire!"
                                - The Spirit of Jazz


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to