Hi Jim and all,

+1
Yes, the Release Candidate is good for production/GA.

My vote is based on:
  1. binding (I am a member of PMC)
  2. I have tested the following binary RC on Windows 11.
      <Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.17_Win_x86_install_ja.exe>
Thanks,
khirano

On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 9:27 PM Jim Jagielski <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am calling a VOTE on releasing the source and complimentary community
> builds of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.17-RC1 (Git hash 0x8b0c57b6af) as GA.
>
> These artifacts can be found at:
>
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.17-RC1/
>
> Please cast your vote:
>
> The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
>   [ ] yes / +1
>   [ ] no / -1
>
> My vote is based on:
>   [ ] binding (member of PMC)
>   [ ] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [ ]
>   [ ] I have tested the binary RC on platform [ ]
>
>
> This vote will be open for 14 days to allow for sufficient time for
> testing, review, and voting.
> --
> Jim
>   "Ow, chicka-chicka-ow-- OW! Man, my hat's on fire!"
>                                 - The Spirit of Jazz
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

-- 
[email protected]
Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee Member
https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=khirano

Reply via email to