kkewwei commented on PR #16515:
URL: https://github.com/apache/lucene/pull/16515#issuecomment-5571102058

   @romseygeek Thank you for you review.  Could you please help confirm two 
points?
   
   1. I changed `OffsetBits.length()` to return `maxDoc` rather than the length 
of the backing window bitset. Since `get()` accepts absolute document IDs and 
maps them using the offset, maxDoc seems to be the appropriate logical length. 
   
   2. While updating `testDenseScorersUseBitSet,` I noticed that `liveDocs` is 
a `SparseLiveDocs`. The default Bits.applyMask() iterates over every set bit in 
`filterMatchesBits`. To keep this PR focused, I plan to address this by 
overriding `applyMask()` in `SparseLiveDocs` in a separate follow-up PR.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to