C-Loftus commented on PR #2125:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-go/pull/2125#issuecomment-6051157172
Thanks for the review both! I believe I have addressed both review comments.
Regarding the value counts lost after the first row group (Matt's comment)
It seems that a fix landed on main in #2051 ("keep Parquet metrics complete
without stats"), This PR picks it up through the merge with main and no longer
changes that code itself.
I added a test for that at (`table/geo_write_test.go`,
`TestWriteGeoColumnMultiRowGroupStats`): It writes 6 rows in 3 row groups
across 2 batches, with nulls in the first row group, and asserts proper value
There is some extra logic for restoring metrics from nested geo fields
within a struct. I think Ill separate that into a separate issue for scoping
purposes.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]