C-Loftus commented on code in PR #2125:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-go/pull/2125#discussion_r4214086062


##########
go.mod:
##########
@@ -38,7 +38,7 @@ require (
        github.com/beltran/gohive v1.8.1
        github.com/davecgh/go-spew v1.1.2-0.20180830191138-d8f796af33cc
        github.com/docker/docker v28.5.2+incompatible
-       github.com/geoarrow/geoarrow-go v0.0.0-20260403143023-f54751c3e3a1
+       github.com/geoarrow/geoarrow-go v0.0.0-20261005150217-fc2b33c3141d

Review Comment:
   I opened an issue asking for a tag but have no response yet. geoarrow-go has 
never tagged a release, and main already pins a pseudo-version, so I've called 
out the pin in the PR description. go.sum blocks a silent force-push, and 
`TestGeoTypeParquetRoundTrip` now checks the exact logical type and CRS we 
write, so a CRS-mapping change would fail CI. I'll make a follow up PR and 
switch to a tag once one exists if that works.
   



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to