issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [I] Consider using Apache Tika instead of Plexus for encoding detection [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Explain why the EAR project loads the acr extension [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Explain why the EAR project loads the acr extension [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] [4.0.x] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix #13326: inject Sisu components from the plugin realm into Maven 4 API mojos [maven]
via GitHub
[I] Maven 4 API mojos cannot inject Sisu components from their plugin realm [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Pin the rar goal binding to the plugin's own version [maven-rar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Pin the rar goal binding to the plugin's own version [maven-rar-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Drop the dependency-analysis ignore for the removed testing harness [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Drop the dependency-analysis ignore for the removed testing harness [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bind current plugin versions in the app-client lifecycle [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bind current plugin versions in the app-client lifecycle [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MACR-3] Maven site should have an example of adding Main Class [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document Main-Class in the Application Client FAQ #61 [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Replace Plexus components.xml with JSR-330 components [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Replace Plexus components.xml with JSR-330 components [maven-acr-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Kill the process tree and keep the output on execution timeout [maven-executor]
via GitHub
[I] jcl-over-slf4j is considered deprecated, replace directly with commons-logging 1.3.0+ [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
Re: [I] jcl-over-slf4j is considered deprecated, replace directly with commons-logging 1.3.0+ [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix ITs for Maven 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-site]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven-site]
via GitHub
[PR] Add PR check workflow [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add PR check workflow [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump project version to 3.11.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump project version to 3.11.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] Component annotation deprecated [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] javadoc warnings [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Document PR check workflow in README [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document PR check workflow in README [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix forked JVM hanging forever when the exit timeout fires (#3500), Possible NPE if a thread ends while building the thread dump [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] surefire 3.5.x mvn 4 build gha [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] surefire 3.5.x mvn 4 build gha [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] Test Maven 4 build with surefire 3.5.x branch [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [I] 3.6.0 regression: forked JVM silently vanishes on Windows for tests using FFM upcalls from background threads [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [I] 3.6.0 regression: forked JVM silently vanishes on Windows for tests using FFM upcalls from background threads [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[I] 4.0.0-beta-5 fails due to missing transitive dependency for annotation with RetentionPolicy.CLASS [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [I] severe memory usage degradation with 4.0.0-rc-7, can't even compile the project due to OOME [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix Maven 4 @Resolution injection in generated plugin descriptors [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
[PR] Use ReaderInputStream builder in RequireTextFileChecksum [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use ReaderInputStream builder in RequireTextFileChecksum [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
[PR] Use Resolver RemoteRepository in BannedRepositories [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use Resolver RemoteRepository in BannedRepositories [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MNG-7541] Implement powershell mvn command [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.google.guava:guava from 33.7.1-jre to 33.7.2-jre [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-site]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven-site]
via GitHub
[PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix excessive Windows jlink command quoting [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix settings interpolation with double-hyphen paths [maven]
via GitHub
[I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Simplify GH PR template boilerplate - rollout [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
[I] Interpolating settings.xml can lead to malformed XML when variable contains double-hyphen [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Interpolating settings.xml can lead to malformed XML when variable value contains double-hyphen [maven]
via GitHub
[I] Invalid deprecation of `ArtifactDownload(Artifact, String, Path, String)` [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
[I] Excessive quoting makes the command fail (Windows) [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Excessive quoting makes the command fail (Windows) [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use Maven 3.10.0 as default [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use Maven 3.10.0 as default [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1471] MSHARED [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1312] Refresh download page [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
[I] [regression] [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [I] support central-publishing-maven-plugin for detectSkip [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] support central-publishing-maven-plugin for detectSkip [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 requires usage of JSR330 or [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Enhanced script context by MojoExecution [maven-scripting-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Remove AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Remove AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] An option to exclude modules from dependency:list [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] [MNG-7984] Switch defaults based on model version used (Fix #8857) [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MNG-7984] Switch defaults based on model version used (Fix #8857) [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MNG-7984] Switch defaults based on model version used (Fix #8857) [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MNG-7984] Switch defaults based on model version used (Fix #8857) [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MNG-7984] Switch defaults based on model version used (Fix #8857) [maven]
via GitHub
[I] `AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion` breaks compilation with JDK 28 toolchain [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] `AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion` is problematic and should be removed [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] `AbstractCompilerMojo::patchJdkModuleVersion` is problematic and should be removed [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MSCRIPTING-7] binding the session and servers helper in binding context [maven-scripting-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MSCRIPTING-7] binding the session and servers helper in binding context [maven-scripting-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
[PR] fix test due to uneven Maven API migration, Maven 4 build [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix test due to uneven Maven API migration, Maven 4 build [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-reporting-impl]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump version.maven3resolver from 1.9.27 to 2.0.24 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3resolver from 1.9.27 to 2.0.24 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3resolver from 1.9.27 to 2.0.23 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3resolver from 1.9.27 to 2.0.23 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump version.maven3 from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3 from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump version.maven3 from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-executor]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump maven.version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump maven.version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump resolver.version from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump resolver.version from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
[PR] Honor dependency management in exclusion analysis [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-source-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-source-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MDEPLOY-267] add parameters to deploy or not non snapshots or release (-DskipRelease or -DskipSnapshot) [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.10.0-rc-1 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.10.0-rc-1 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-resolver-ant-tasks]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump maven3Version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump maven3Version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix PackagingProvider lookup for project extensions [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-release]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-plugin-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-plugin-testing]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-gpg-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jmod-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jmod-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.100.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.100.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.100.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-changelog-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-changelog-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-changelog-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-wrapper]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-wrapper]
via GitHub
[PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build: bump resolverVersion from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build: bump com.fasterxml.woodstox:woodstox-core from 7.2.2 to 7.3.0 [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-api from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-api from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-toolchains-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-toolchains-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jlink-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-dependency-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Build the parser, parser module and macro managers through ServiceLoader [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Build the parser, parser module and macro managers through ServiceLoader [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Build the parser, parser module and macro managers through ServiceLoader [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: log debug message when root directory is unavailable in fast clean fallback [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jdeps-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-jdeps-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] `@Execute` with a custom phase or `"none"` fails descriptor extraction [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
[I] `@Resolution` fields stay null: `plugin.xml` gets no `<resolutions>` [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] `@Resolution` fields stay null: `plugin.xml` gets no `<resolutions>` [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
[I] `descriptor` fails on `onlineRequired`, `dependencyCollection` and `dependencyResolutionPathScopes` in the Maven 4 API `@Mojo` [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
[I] Generated factory for a Maven 4 API mojo requires a no-arg constructor [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-api from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.maven.resolver:maven-resolver-api from 2.0.23 to 2.0.24 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Support JVM-Config and environment variables for proxy configuration [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump mavenVersion from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-enforcer]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages