slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #13354: URL: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/13354
Backport of #13351. These 18 IT plugins use no maven-compat class and only need `MavenProject`, so each declares maven-core (provided) instead, and the fork plugin drops the exclusions that only applied to maven-compat's dependencies. Verified: `mvn -Prun-its -pl <the 18 modules> -am clean verify -DskipTests` on maven-4.0.x → all compile. --- To make clear that you license your contribution under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) check one of the following: - [x] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf). -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
