slawekjaranowski commented on code in PR #325:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/maven-gh-actions-shared/pull/325#discussion_r4130104663


##########
.github/pull_request_template.md:
##########
@@ -0,0 +1,11 @@
+
+<!-- Add your description here... what, why and how you resolve the issue -->
+
+---
+
+To make clear that you license your contribution under
+the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
+you have to acknowledge this by using the following check-boxes:
+
+- [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
+- [ ] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).

Review Comment:
   in ASF policy:
   
   > Note that a Corporate CLA does not remove the need for every developer to 
sign their own ICLA as an individual, which covers both contributions the 
corporation signing the CCLA owns, and those it does not own.
   
   



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to