developer-rpai commented on PR #18378:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/18378#issuecomment-6026603843

   @uros-b, on the duplicate question: not copied, but @Kingsley-working and I 
converged on the same fix for #18377 independently. He notes the overlap in 
#18380 himself.
   
   The approaches are close: both share a single daemon eviction thread with no 
thread-local inheritance and no shutdown hook. His goes a step further in 
pinning Iceberg's class loader on the worker, which is the right call in plugin 
environments like Spark.
   
   I am happy to defer to #18380 here. Maintainers, if you would rather land 
his, say the word and I will close this one.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to