On 2012-11-11 08:33, 微蔡 wrote:

> byebye  haters .  Comunitiy doesn't need people like you.

Ah, instead of a rational explanation of what kind of problem systemd
solves for me you conclude: I'm a hater?... Well, I do hate solutions
looking for problems to solve, especially where there are none to solve,
and especially being forced into using them. So, I conclude: "The
community doesn't need people like YOU!"

> Then find something to boost the BIOS. Yeah , UEFI goes out, and you
> say: BIOS is fine with me ,  I don't need UEFI.

I'm running UEFI here (which runs on top of BIOS) on two motherboards.
If you think UEFI replaces BIOS, research it[1][2]. Yes, it's intended
to replace BIOS sometime (most likely very far) in the future.

[1]:http://www.extremetech.com/computing/96985-demystifying-uefi-the-long-overdue-bios-replacement
[2]:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFI

For the record, I have bought equipment that can be made compatible with
coreboot, which I intend to "install" when I can find the time. coreboot
is a true BIOS replacement (basically it focuses on just initialising
the hardware and let "payloads" setup whatever services are needed).
Solving the "BIOS" problem permanently and with technical elegance. So
yes, I will replace UEFI/BIOS sometime in the future...

>       You maybe paid by some Linux hate company to express like this.

Hm... maybe you're paid by some Linux hate company to destroy it from
within (also known as "astroturfer")? I see you have a fedora mail
address so why are you here on a Gentoo-list? Trying to push an
agenda/preach?

PS. I used to think Redhat was a really good "open source citizen" (I
even used their distro in the late 90'ies), and they still are in some
respects, but forcing, in my eyes, inferior technology onto the Linux
world is not ok, IMO.

Best regards

Peter K