Hmm,
that was what I feared when I looked at peruser the first
time. I tried
the same thing you describe (two telnets) against Sean's website,
telana.com (sorry for that) and was pleased to find it working. I then
assumed that peruser is able to handle that situation.

Sean, is that a configuration issue? Are you running a
different server?
Or is that the pound proxy you are using which makes it work for your
server?

Hmm, I tried it with our installations here and can't reproduce that. While
the first telnet idles i can still use the second connection perfectly.

I've done some tests and it only happens to me if I do not input a Host: line.