Steven Jones via Mailman-Users writes:
 > Hi,
 > 
 > Looking at  https://github.com/maxking/docker-mailman
 > 
 > My impression si this is rather old?

Last commit was June 2026.

 > Am I mistaken and its fine to use

Several people have posted about using it within last 6 months.  I
will probably use it in the near future, seems fine to me, but the git
repo is obviously a personal dev project, not a polished public-facing
one.

 > or am I better to use other(s) containers? Or roll my own setup?

That depends very much on what you need and what your skills are.  I
think docker-mailman is currently what people consider "the vanilla
docker install" (although that could be because we do reference it
specifically as an option in our installation instructions).  On the
other hand, a lot of people do roll their own distributed
installations (although these often involve full VMs, not containers).

Ask on [email protected], because that's where the users of
docker-mailman are.

Regards,
Steve

-- 
GNU Mailman consultant (installation, migration, customization)
Sirius Open Source    https://www.siriusopensource.com/
Software systems consulting in Europe, North America, and Japan
------------------------------------------------------
Mailman-Users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.python.org/
Mailman FAQ: http://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3
Security Policy: http://wiki.list.org/x/QIA9
Searchable Archives: https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
    https://mail.python.org/archives/list/[email protected]/
Member address: [email protected]

Reply via email to