On Tue, Oct 6, 2026 at 4:45 AM Steven Jones via Mailman-Users <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looking at  https://github.com/maxking/docker-mailman
>
> My impression si this is rather old?  Am I mistaken and its fine to use or
> am I better to use other(s) containers? Or roll my own setup?
>

There is also this: https://github.com/maxking/docker-mailman/releases

And I believe the developer will accept pull requests.

PS: You can move the discussion to [email protected].

-- 
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223
 In an Internet failure case, the #1 suspect is a constant: DNS.
"Oh, the cruft.", egrep -v '^$|^.*#' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :-)
[How to ask smart questions:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html]
------------------------------------------------------
Mailman-Users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://mail.python.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.python.org/
Mailman FAQ: http://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3
Security Policy: http://wiki.list.org/x/QIA9
Searchable Archives: https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
    https://mail.python.org/archives/list/[email protected]/
Member address: [email protected]

Reply via email to