[
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-48?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
jieryn updated MRRESOURCES-48:
------------------------------
Attachment: MRRESOURCES-48.patch
I confirm the original poster's fix is a good one. I ran all unit and
integration tests, no problems. I also removed a couple of dependencies which
dependency:analyze reports as not necessary..
> Velocimacros included with #parse() are sometimes ignored
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: MRRESOURCES-48
> URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRRESOURCES-48
> Project: Maven 2.x Remote Resources Plugin
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: 1.1
> Environment: windows 7, maven 2.2.1, jdk 1.6.0_18
> Reporter: Danny Dion
> Attachments: MRRESOURCES-48.patch, Test-MRRP.zip
>
>
> This is a big problem for me. I have vm files that need to be processed by
> the remote-resources-plugin and some of them use macros that I defined in an
> external file...
> There is always one file where those macros don't seem to be recognized. The
> template does get processed but the macro calls are left in the output.
> I think that the one file that is left out is the first one that is processed
> that contains a #parse(). And that would be consistent with what I'm seeing
> here:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY-146
> So a possible fix could be to use velocity 1.6 instead of 1.4
> To see the bug in action:
> Install the small sample project that I'm including (Test-MRRP.zip), you'll
> see that the resulting "settings.properties" file for the "product-1"
> artifact is in error while the "product-2" and "product-3" artifacts get
> processed normally.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira