slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #13351:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/13351

   Part of #8177. These 18 IT plugins use no maven-compat class; they only 
needed `MavenProject`, which reached them transitively through maven-compat. 
Each now declares maven-core (provided) instead. The 11 IT modules that do use 
compat classes are unchanged.
   
   Verified: `mvn -Prun-its -pl <the 18 modules> -am verify -DskipTests` → all 
compile; with the declaration removed instead of replaced, all 18 fail on 
`MavenProject`.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [x] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to