martijnvg commented on issue #7413:
URL: https://github.com/apache/lucene/issues/7413#issuecomment-5832858648

   > Can this approach extended to join across two indices?
   
   @mkhludnev It is has been a long time since I looked at the join util code. 
Maybe if indices are local on the same machine and if the OrdinalMap is build 
on top of the from from in one index and to field in the to index? But I never 
explored that. Maybe the non ordinal map method can support do joining between 
local lucene indices without modifications, but I also never tried that.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to