takayoshi-makabe opened a new issue, #4026:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-python/issues/4026

   ### Apache Iceberg version
   
   None
   
   ### Please describe the bug 🐞
   
   asf-allowlist-check (#3550) fails on every PR in this repository:
   
   astral-sh/setup-uv@fac544c is not on the ASF allowlist
   
   The pinned ref (v8.2.0, added in #3510) carried expires_at: 2026-09-27 and 
was dropped by  apache/infrastructure-actions@0e7dc9e ("Remove Expired Refs"). 
The check fetches actions.yml at run time, so runs before that commit passed 
and every run after it fails, with no change on our side.
   
   ### Willingness to contribute
   
   - [x] I can contribute a fix for this bug independently
   - [ ] I would be willing to contribute a fix for this bug with guidance from 
the Iceberg community
   - [ ] I cannot contribute a fix for this bug at this time


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to