dhruvarya-db commented on PR #3260:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3260#issuecomment-5804162121

   Thanks for the review @laskoviymishka!
   
   > Test gaps I'd close: the builder-level rollback test steps past the 
equal-timestamp case (timestamp_ms + 1000), so the one path where ties actually 
matter isn't covered end-to-end; and there's no case where every qualifying log 
entry points at an evicted snapshot
   
   Addressed these test gaps and the other comments.
   
   > New public APIs but no CHANGELOG entry.
   
   I didn't realize that we also add unreleased changes to the CHANGELOG (looks 
like a [new 
process?](https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3236/changes#diff-06572a96a58dc510037d5efa622f9bec8519bc1beab13c9f251e97e657a9d4ed)),
 I have updated it with this change.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to