rdblue commented on code in PR #18171:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/18171#discussion_r4064201224
##########
core/src/test/java/org/apache/iceberg/TestV4ManifestReader.java:
##########
@@ -344,22 +345,132 @@ public void statusFilter(FileFormat format) throws
IOException {
.containsExactlyElementsOf(files);
}
+ // inheritance test plan:
+ // - snapshot ID inheritance, not dv snapshot ID inheritance
+ // - file seq and data seq inheritance from null WITH ADDED
+ // - file seq and data seq not inherited with EXISTING, MODIFIED, DELETE
(SHOULD FAIL?)
Review Comment:
I didn't mean to leave this in and I'll remove it. I just wanted to run the
full test suite over the weekend.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]