[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-8039?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17096307#comment-17096307
]
ASF GitHub Bot commented on GEODE-8039:
---------------------------------------
onichols-pivotal commented on pull request #5018:
URL: https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5018#issuecomment-621690532
Thanks for catching those mistakes, Anthony. You are correct, I had googled
something else with similar name by mistake. I also forgot to expand war files
to look at their embedded dependencies; I've made several additional
corrections and also included the script I created for this review process and
an rc pipeline job to run it again before shipping.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
> update LICENSE for 1.13
> -----------------------
>
> Key: GEODE-8039
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-8039
> Project: Geode
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: release
> Reporter: Owen Nichols
> Priority: Major
>
> ensure all dependencies we bundle with src distribution are correctly listed
> in LICENSE and all dependencies bundled in binary distribution are correctly
> listed inĀ geode-assembly/src/main/dist/LICENSE
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.4#803005)