Sorry forgot the groff command.

Am Dienstag, 29. September 2026, 14:32:26 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit schrieb 
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel:
> Hello,
> 
>  I have to format a romanien text and Problems with the PDF output.
> especially the two glyphs for ş and ţ are not correctly  present in the
> output PDF, they are simply miss ing. I can try different font families but I
> hope someone can help directly.
The command line is as:

groff -Tutf8 -Kutf8 $debug -U -tpe -ms -msboxes -mpdf -mwww -k  -P -e -P -p -P 
$size -Tpdf

> 
> Greetings
>     Heinz


-- 

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

Ich unterstütze offene Standards und freie Software.
Folge mir auf Mastodon: https://en.osm.town/@heinz_hjo
Pixelfed: https://pixelfed.de/hjoe




  • ... Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
    • ... Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
    • ... Deri via discussion of the GNU roff typesetting system and related software
      • ... Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

Reply via email to