Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:09:20 -0500
From: Steve Buzonas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gentoo-hardened@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity

On Feb 6, 2008 8:57 AM, brant williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi paxguy =)

I experienced the same issue after upgrading to
hardened-sources-2.6.23-r4 this past weekend.  Previously, I'd been using
hardened-sources-2.6.22-r8 for ~30 days with no discernable problems.
After checking both config files, though, it looks like I may have rushed
through too quickly (sdiff attached).

I've got a screenshot of the log entry that occurred right before the
crash (png attached), and can provide the System.map and kernel image to
you off-list if that would help.

Thank you for your efforts.

brant williams
FCAA CDCA 20BC 3925 D634  F5C4 7420 6784 4DEB 6002