system crashes unexpectedly, and can go down at any time.
strace can't do, i don't know what is this.
and webrsync fail too

Steve Buzonas пишет:

On Feb 6, 2008 8:57 AM, brant williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi paxguy =)

    I experienced the same issue after upgrading to
    hardened-sources-2.6.23-r4 this past weekend.  Previously, I'd
    been using
    hardened-sources-2.6.22-r8 for ~30 days with no discernable problems.
    After checking both config files, though, it looks like I may have
    rushed
    through too quickly (sdiff attached).

    I've got a screenshot of the log entry that occurred right before the
    crash (png attached), and can provide the System.map and kernel
    image to
    you off-list if that would help.

    Thank you for your efforts.

    brant williams
    FCAA CDCA 20BC 3925 D634  F5C4 7420 6784 4DEB 6002

    On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    <mailto:gentoo-hardened@lists.gentoo.org>
    > Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity
    >
    > On 6 Feb 2008 at 10:24,   wrote:
    >
    >> SSH session droped, all daemons stopping too. On the monitor a get
    >> "Suspicious activity.... bla-bla PaX... bla-bla...
    >
    > can you post the precise message? even a screenshot would be fine
    > (try to boot with a high resolution frame buffer mode to get as much
    > info as you can). also i'll need the System.map file and probably
    > vmlinux as well.
    >
    >> When I recompile kernel without PaX, system works normal withouts
    >> kernel-panics.
    >
    > did you determine which PaX feature triggers the problem?
    >
    > also, would be nice if you could try out the 2.6.24 test patch.
    >
    > PS: if you enable HIGHMEM64G/PAGEEXEC then PaX will make use of
    > the NX bit.
    >
    > --
    > gentoo-hardened@lists.gentoo.org

What occurs before the crash? Can you do strace? Does emerge-webrsync work?

--
Thank you,

Steve Buzonas Jr.